Three executives from Samsung Electronics Co., the largest manufacturer of DRAM (dynamic random access memory), have agreed to plead guilty and serve jail time for participating in a worldwide conspiracy to fix DRAM prices, the U.S. Department of Jus...
Acer was revealed on Wednesday as the new naming rights holder of the Sydney SuperDome. The venue will now be called the Acer Arena.
The broad availability of the Windows Vista client OS has been pushed back to next year, Microsoft Co-President of the Platform and Services Division Jim Allchin announced Tuesday.
Microsoft is readying an update to Internet Explorer following the recent discovery of two unpatched IE vulnerabilities, including one bug that could allow attackers to seize control of a victim's PC.
Microsoft is designing a new handheld gaming device that can also play music and video in a potential challenge to market leaders Sony, Nintendo and Apple, according to published reports.
The Internet industry has rejected a plan announced yesterday by the Labor opposition to block violent and pornographic Web sites.
With enterprise application development largely dividing into two camps -- the Java-derived Eclipse faction on one side and Microsoft's .Net on the other -- it would seem that Java founder Sun Microsystems would align itself with the Eclipse Foundati...
A Dutch Web developer has discovered a vulnerability in Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) 6 Web browser that could allow a PC to be taken over after a user is lured to a malicious Web site.
Developers at the Mozilla Foundation are readying the first alpha version of the Firefox 2 open-source browser, and could release it as early as Tuesday. The release includes a new "Places" feature intended to make it easier to find and return to rec...
Google has launched a financial news and information Web site called Google Finance that will be in direct competition with well-established ones such as Yahoo's Yahoo Finance and Microsoft's MSN Money.
The French National Assembly approved a digital copyright bill on Tuesday that will require DRM (digital rights management) developers to reveal details of their technology to rivals that wish to build interoperable systems. The bill could affect the...
Developers have an opportunity to derive revenue from developing mini-applications, called Gadgets, for Microsoft's Windows Vista OS, a company executive said at MIX 06 Tuesday.
Hutchison Whampoa's 3 Group has signed a deal to make Microsoft's MSN Messenger and Hotmail services available to its 3G (third-generation) mobile subscribers in several countries, the company said in a statement.
Red Hat has released the latest version of its Fedora Core Linux community distribution with new desktop applications, security capabilities and virtualization technologies.
Labor announced on Tuesday it will force Internet service providers (ISPs) to block violent and pornographic material.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/JAVA/Oracle) 160504/SA/vtdAsia
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW