Borland Software Corp. today announced that it's gearing up for the release of a new collaborative, Web-based software tool.
The global B2B e-marketplace shakeout is findally abating after a shaky 12 months which has seen operators in Australia fall like dominoes.
The threat of a class action against Telstra from Sydney-based lawyer Michael King on behalf some 300 dissatisfied ADSL customers has far-reaching implications for other ISPs as businesses grow more reliant on broadband.
Afghanistan's ruling Taliban militia has banned the Internet to prevent un-Islamic influences until the country builds its own telephone network.
Intel Corp. on Tuesday reported second-quarter net income that was down 76 percent from a year ago, as the company continues to grapple with slowing PC sales and pricing pressure in the market for PC microprocessors.
When you log on to the British Open Web site this week to catch the latest changes to the leaderboard or view live video of Tiger Woods detailing his strategy for the four-day championship golf match, you may not realize that behind-the-scenes cachin...
Compaq Computer Corp. announced a change in its sales strategy Tuesday, pushing services to large corporate customers in a move to emphasize that it does more than make hardware.
Claiming that Internet search engines are increasingly slipping ads into what are supposed to be objective query results, watchdog group Commercial Alert lodged a complaint with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Monday, asking the FTC to invest...
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) reasserted its authority over the management and creation of new domain names in its new policy paper on Friday.
AOL Time Warner and electronics manufacturer Samsung Electronics agreed Tuesday to jointly develop and market the media company's next-generation set-top box and other consumer electronic products.
Online auctions, online trading, adult lifestyle and shopping sites are growing steadily, according to latest Red Sheriff findings.
As Microsoft targets underprivileged kids in its "Bridging the Digital Divide" initiative, a local charity working towards a similar goal may well be quashed by the tech giant.
During a two-week period, Dutch computer users ordered over 10,000 copies of Sun Microsystems Inc.'s free productivity software suite StarOffice 5.2, according to a Sun distributor. The software was ordered from a special Web site set up by Tplc Nede...
Intel Corp. slashed prices on some of its chips over the weekend, with the five fastest Pentium III mobile processors getting the largest cuts.
Microsoft Corp. continued to face problems Monday with its Windows XP preview program, as some users were able to download a beta version of the new operating system for free, instead of having to pay US$9.95. Last week, a glitch blocked numerous reg...
Latest News Articles
- US lawmaker asks FTC to probe implications of Facebook 'big data' experiment
- TP-Link Archer D7 AC1750 Wireless Modem Router
- Google, Dropbox band together to fight patent trolls
- IBM rethinking decades-old computer design with $US3 billion investment
- Microsoft settles with No-IP in botnet hunt, after seizing its domains
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 on sale 11 July in Australia
- 5 Major updates coming to Google’s Chromecast
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 4% off $619 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW