If a President Obama-backed commission has its way, consumers will one day see cybersecurity ratings on technology products in the same way nutritional labels are found on packaged foods.
Time to add SSDs to your hoarding list. Citing a transition in technology and increased demand, NAND prices are expected to begin heading north next year, analysts say.
Startup Nikola Motor Co. took the wraps off its semi-tractor trailer truck powered by a hydrogen fuel cell with 1,000 horsepower and a range of 800 to 1,200 miles on a single fill-up.
The aging FTP and Telnet protocols are considered unsafe, and HP has decided to clamp down on access to network printers via those protocols.
Does your Windows laptop work fine at home but show a ‘limited connectivity error’ at work? A few simple changes can resolve this problem.
Two years ago, Amazon Web Services made a splash when it introduced Lambda. Now, the company has gone even further to bring that technology outside of its core data center regions.
Oculus's motion-tracked Touch controllers are about as close as you can get to using your hands in virtual reality.
Amazon.com is still figuring out how to use robots to fill store shelves, but it's about done with clerks. Next year, the company will open a convenience store in Seattle where shoppers can walk in, take what they want -- and leave.
Get the latest monthly security patch and squash bugs.
New Google app lets you find your friends, family during an emergency.
Chrome 55 is here with the promise of defaulting to HTML5 instead of Flash for most of the web—though as far as we can tell that's not quite the case.
A bug in the Chrome browser caused security errors to be shown to users when trying to access HTTPS-enabled websites using Symantec SSL certificates.
Motorola looks to expand the capability of the Moto Z with a family of add-on adapters.
Research by team of engineers reveals that the Samsung Galaxy Note7's case, not the batteries, was the problem.
OpenAI, an artificial intelligence research company, wants to let AIs lose in their own universe, where they can learn to play games, use apps and interact with websites.
Take home aCrucial Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 UDIMM valued at $399.95 this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCEOI - Performance TesterWA
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- CCTechnical SpecialistNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD