The Universal Stylus Initiative released its first specification for generic digital styluses, suggesting a future where they'll be as commonplace as the mouse. However, the three biggest players—Apple, Microsoft, and Samsung—have yet to sign on.
Social media users won't just be taking to Twitter and Facebook to comment and gripe about the presidential debates this fall. They'll be able to watch the three presidential debates on live streams on three of the top social media players -- Facebo...
Microsoft's go-slow approach to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update means the majority of PCs haven't received it yet, according to a new report.
A massive breach at Yahoo stole account details from at least 500 million users and is being blamed on state-sponsored hackers.
The site that leaked Colin Powell's stolen emails has also allegedly obtained a scan of Michelle Obama's passport.
Citigroup is using software-defined storage to build an infrastructure that could last 25 years – while generations of hardware come and go. By simplifying its architecture, Citigroup expects to slash its operational expenses, which make up most of i...
The Surface Pro 3 is having battery issues again, but this time it's largely affecting LG-made batteries.
Yahoo is reportedly preparing to confirm a data breach that affects hundreds of millions of accounts.
Hulu is getting serious about virtual reality this fall, with VR-only news and comedy shows.
Sure, your computer can run Crysis—but what about Forza Horizon 3's Australia? We'll see.
The cost of complying with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation might seem like something best deferred until it enters force in 2018 -- but working on compliance could boost profit, not reduce it, say some vendors.
After all the Apple-centric news of late , it's time to get gander at the gadget guy's latest goodies in time to prep for the holiday shopping season.
The OLED version of the X1 Yoga is a fantastic blend of incredible display and great hardware.
Cisco will integrate its cloud-based Spark communication system and WebEx conferencing service into elements of Salesforce, one of the most widely used enterprise productivity platforms.
First there was Google Now. Next, Google's new Allo app includes Google Assistant, a capable digital personality that is eager to assist.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- A new Microsoft tool shows how Win 10 might affect devices
- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says
- AMD has its eyes on Las Vegas with Polaris GPUs
- Nvidia teases Volta GPU in next-gen Xavier self-driving car computer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW