Researchers have devised a new attack that can bypass address space layout randomization (ASLR) in browsers and possibly other applications.
Samsung will be bringing a new tablet to Mobile World Congress this year, the first update to the flagship Galaxy Tab S line in nearly 18 months.
Businesses targeted in email phishing schemes don’t always have to play the victim. They can actually fight back.
Cliqz, the German developer of the privacy-focused browser of the same name, has acquired the tracker-blocking browser extension Ghostery and its development team from its creator, Evidon.
Prey sure does feel a lot like a new System Shock game.
Apple has overtaken Samsung Electronics in smartphone sales for the first time in two years -- but don't count on it staying ahead for long.
India’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV-C37) has launched into space 88 satellites from earth imaging company Planet Labs, giving the startup the ability to "image all of Earth's landmass every day.”
How should the U.S. respond to cyber attacks? That’s been a major question at this year’s RSA security conference, following Russia’s suspected attempt to influence last year’s election.
AT&T is accelerating its rollout of LTE-M, an IoT network that’s being used to track shipping containers and pallets, monitor water use and connect fleets to the internet.
Email Insights, a new app from the Microsoft Garage, brings your most relevant email search results to the top of your Outlook inbox.
Researchers at IBM have developed a hub for wearables that can gather information from multiple wearable devices and share it with a doctor, potentially cutting down on the time patients need to spend in a hospital.
If you’ve been looking to pick up some reputable benchmarking software at a bargain price, now's the time.
iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
Toshiba is more than a laptop maker, but the vast Japanese conglomerate shrunk on Tuesday under a wave of bad news.
Intel's Itanium chip is hanging by a thread, and after more than three years, the company is now shipping the next and possibly final version of the processor, which is code-named Kittson.
Does your laptop environment live up to expectations? Read a user’s experience and discovery.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Kite-surfing could put rural Brits online
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Verizon plans 5G trial service in 11 cities this year
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC