Super-thin "Project Sputnik" XPS 13 laptops from Dell with Ubuntu Linux and Intel Skylake chips are around the corner.
Goodbye Safe Harbor, hello Privacy Shield: that's the name given by European Union and U.S. negotiators to the deal they struck on Tuesday under which transfers of personal data between the two regions can proceed.
A spring Apple event is reportedly in the works, though details aren't yet confirmed.
The potential for the power cords on some Microsoft Surface Pro tablets to cause fire and electric shock has led to a recall.
Steam users are moving towards Microsoft's latest operating system in large numbers, but Windows 7 still reigns supreme.
Some of the more popular sports wearables don't just let you track your fitness, they let other people track you too.
Google has patched thirteen new vulnerabilities in Android, two of which could allow attackers to take control of Android devices located on the same wireless network, if they have Broadcom Wi-Fi chips.
Nokia is taking the principle of "united we stand" to the Internet of Things with a platform that can harness systems from multiple vendors for network-wide security.
FireEye said Monday it has acquired Invotas, a company that develops a platform that helps administrators respond faster to security incidents.
Many users of Windows 7 and 8.1 will start seeing a more aggressive push to upgrade to Windows 10 in the coming days, as Microsoft starts rolling the new operating system out as a recommended update which will automatically download.
Networking company, A10 Networks, has released its A10 Thunder Convergent Firewall, based on the ACOS Harmony platform.
OpenText's Election Tracker '16 is an interactive online tool that lets anyone view findings about about U.S. presidential election coverage.
Two and a half years after Evernote announced that it would offer a suite of branded products through its own online retail store, the productivity company is walking away from the business of selling products like socks, messenger bags and wallets.
The European Commission has outlined the areas in which it wants further concessions from the U.S. before a new Safe Harbor agreement on trans-Atlantic data transfers can be reached.
Alphabet, the parent company of Google, racked up US$3.6 billion in losses last year on investments in "big bets" such as self-driving cars and Internet balloons.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA