From a new digital assistant to a beefed up camera, Samsung is angling for a major comeback in the new year.
Amazon Web Services CEO Andy Jassy announced three artificial intelligence services that will be available to enterprise users this year, with more expected in 2017.
Amazon Web Services continued to push its infrastructure offering forward on Wednesday with the launch of upgrades to its existing instance types and new tools for both simplifying and accelerating computation tasks in its public cloud.
Google is the latest enterprise software provider to throw its hat in the ring of low-code app development with a new service called App Maker.
A new Android malware has managed to steal access to more than 1 million Google accounts, and it continues to infect new devices, according to security firm Checkpoint.
Three senators' efforts to stop a major expansion of U.S. law enforcement agencies' hacking powers has failed for now.
Amazon Web Services gave its cloud customers a set of new infrastructure capabilities aimed at making its compute offering faster, simpler and more capable of running complex applications that benefit from hardware acceleration.
The teardown masters at iFixit got their hands on a Surface Studio earlier than expected. Inside, they found swappable storage drives and a dedicated ARM processor for the display.
Netflix is finally allowing you to download select movie and TV show titles for offline viewing on mobile devices.
Internet companies should not be required to monitor third-party terrorist content that they host or transmit, nor should they face direct or indirect liability from governments for such content, according to a new study.
A judge in Wisconsin has refused to order a recount by hand of ballots cast in the state for the U.S. presidential elections, shooting down a petition by Green Party candidate Jill Stein that the use of automatic tabulating equipment, identified as p...
The latest strain of Mirai, the malware that’s been infecting internet routers from Germany’s Deutsche Telekom, has spread to devices in at least 10 other countries, according to security firm Flashpoint.
AMD's Zen chips are supposed to be as fast as Intel's fastest, and they may also be a lot cheaper. If the rumors come true, Intel will finally have some competition in high-end gaming CPUs.
Five years ago, then Hewlett-Packard CEO Leo Apotheker was derided for an abrupt plan to spin off the PC division from the mothership. It happened anyway in 2015, when the idea seemed more logical.
After committing $250 million to self-driving cars earlier this month, it appears Intel is joining forces with Delphi and ex-Tesla partner Mobileye.
Take home aCrucial Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 UDIMM valued at $399.95 this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Here’s how the Windows 10 Creators Update helps enterprises
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
- Supreme Court kills $399M patent award against Samsung in Apple case
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCService Monitoring Specialist - Information SecurityNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD