One in two Australian Internet users in Australia use Dropbox. Worldwide, more than 1.2 billion files are saved to the cloud storage service every 24 hours. And until recently, all those files were sitting in Amazon Web Services’ public cloud.
A hacker claims to have stolen close to 10 million US patient records and is selling them for about US$820,000.
Microsoft's open source programming language push reached a new milestone Monday, with the company announcing the general availability of .NET Core and ASP.NET Core 1.0.
We spent 60 turns with Civilization VI, and it's no mere Civ V reskin.
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are common in sensor devices, but Qualcomm's out to make LTE a common feature in such devices.
Nine months after it separated from HP's PC and printer group and a month after it said it would spin off its enterprise services division, HPE CEO Meg Whitman has announced yet more changes that will see CTO Martin Fink leave at the end of the year.
Red Hat on Monday rolled out a major new release to its JBoss Enterprise Application Platform that's designed to offer better support for containers and cloud-native applications.
Google CEO Sundar Pichai has become the latest tech executive to have a social media account hacked.
Google may soon be the target of a third set of charges from Europe's top antitrust authority, this time concerning the advertising services that generate the majority of its revenue.
A new ransomware program called Bart is making the rounds and locks user files in password-protected zip archives.
Just as it's done with the Pixel line, Google may eschew partnering with a third-party hardware maker for a high-end device.
If you're looking for a Windows alternative laptop, there's a new incentive to pick up a Chromebook: it may be able to run Android apps.
Microsoft recently paid a (very small) price for its Windows 10 upgrade tactics, and that was before they became increasingly aggressive.
Obama administration unveils new initiatives to promote global startups as Obama calls for broadband expansion and freedom of expression on the web.
After repeated attacks, the Internal Revenue Service has decided to retire a Web-based tool for obtaining PINs that taxpayers could use to file tax returns electronically.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW