Security firm SentinelOne is confident it can beat any of today’s ransomware -- and is willing to put money behind that claim.
Amazon.com will be testing the delivery of parcels using small drones in the U.K. in a deal with the government that will allow it to try out new modes of operation such as beyond line of sight flights.
AMD for the first time is placing a solid-state drive in a new graphics card in an effort to squeeze every ounce of horsepower out of GPUs for better virtual reality and gaming experiences.
AMD says its Solid State Graphics Technology will revolutionize professional GPU performance by adding NAND memory to its upcoming pro graphics cards.
Apple's decision to use the FirePro professional GPU in its Mac Pro line was a signature win for AMD; otherwise, it is getting crushed by Nvidia in the workstation market.
AMD is set to replace its venerable FirePro lineup with Radeon Pro and Radeon Pro WX GPUs.
Australia's competition regulator and national consumer law champion, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), is calling for consumers to be provided with better information about broadband speeds.
The FBI has launched an investigation into the hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s servers, as more evidence surfaced about Russia’s possible involvement in the attack.
Here's a look at Windows Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, two new features that will be launching next week with the latest major update to Windows 10.
Nvidia keeps upping the performance with each new GPU based on the Pascal architecture. Its latest, the Quadro P6000, can deliver 12 teraflops of single-precision performance, a teraflop more than the Titan X unveiled just last week.
A new Apple app called Breathe is coming soon to the Apple Watch, as part of the watchOS 3 and iOS 10 update. This app monitors your breathing, and helps users alleviate stress. Here's everything you need to know about Breathe for Apple Watch
Windows Ink, Cortana, and Microsoft Edge: Here's why you'll want Microsoft's Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
What next for digital policy, cyber security, NBN and skills shortages?
Quantum computers may promise a giant leap forward in performance and efficiency, but none of that can happen until we figure out a practical way to build them. Russian scientists just announced what they say is a major advance.
The new features appear to be from a server-side switch that could help you cut back on data and frustration from the daily commute.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD