Russia dismissed a U.S. intel report claiming that the Kremlin meddled with the presidential election, saying the accusations were “unfounded” and driving a “witch-hunt.”
AMD's hotly anticipated Ryzen CPUs were out in full force at CES 2017, and we learned all sorts of new details about both Ryzen and its AM4 platform.
Has the iPhone peaked? Apple says no way.
Twitter has failed to effectively define its purpose and value for ner a decade, but the company's CMO said at CES 2017 that it has finally overcome that lingering challenge — and 2017 could be a coming-of-age year for the social network.
Razer had a great CES until the company realized two of its prototypes had disappeared from the show floor.
Waymo, the company that grew out of Google's self-driving car initiative, is seeking autonomy in more ways than one.
The first new Nokia handset created under the HMD Global umbrella will be a budget phone only available in China.
A security researcher developed a tool that can automatically detect sensitive access keys that were hard-coded inside software projects.
Atlassian, the company behind HipChat and the JIRA software development tool, plans to acquire Trello, a vendor of the eponymous team-building software.
Alexa-powered devices try to buy a dollhouse after responding to a command from a news broadcast.
Uber Technologies is offering data from trips on its ride-hailing platform to city officials, planners and policymakers to help them better understand traffic patterns and invest in infrastructure.
In Win makes some of the coolest cases on the planet. See how they do it, from flashy framework to synchronized lighting and other thoughtful details.
Gamers, take note: EVGA's new SC-15 laptop packs a GeForce GTX 1060 paired with a speedy 120Hz G-Sync display.,
Yes, iBuypower is finally going to sell this mind-blowing case window with an integrated transparent display.
EVGA's rolling out new cases, coolers, and more in its quest to worm its way into every part of your PC.
In recent years there have been fundamental shifts in how digital documents are handled, and now the expectation is that people will be able to do much more with them.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia's new Shield TV launches with HDR support, and connected home smarts on deck
- This Wi-Fi alternative rides on LTE rails
- Baidu names former Microsoft Office head Qi Lu as its COO
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- Indian privacy case against WhatsApp gains momentum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC