Microsoft's Azure has a rival in Samsung's new Artik Cloud service.
Google Calendar's Android app has a new feature aimed at taking the headache out of scheduling meetings.
A cyberespionage group active in Asia has been leveraging a Windows feature known as hotpatching in order to better hide its malware from security products.
India has prescribed that starting next year mobile phones in the country should have buttons that can be quickly used by women to alert police and close relatives if they are in distress.
Nintendo's new 'NX' gaming platform will be launched worldwide in March next year, the company said Wednesday without providing details on the new console that has been shrouded in secrecy.
Getty Images, a long-time critic of Google’s image search functionality, plans on Wednesday to file a competition law complaint against the search giant with the European Commission.
IBM is expanding its flash storage lineup to power cloud data centers that carry out so-called cognitive computing.
Last year, Apple was on a gravy train in China. Sales of the iPhone were booming, and the country looked poised to overtake the U.S. in terms of its contribution to Apple’s business. Suddenly, things don't look so rosy.
AI has already proved its prowess in chess, Jeopardy and the ancient game of Go, but it's now come out victorious in yet another arena: the classic game of Foosball.
Microsoft has launched a new beta of Skype for Business that runs on Mac, following its launch of a revamped work communication product last year.
Google and ride-sharing rivals Uber and Lyft have formed an unlikely alliance to attempt to influence politicians and steer forthcoming self-driving car laws in their favor.
The European Commission plans to invest a billion euros in quantum computing as part of a larger initiative to strengthen Europe's competitiveness in the digital economy.
A group of cybercriminals extorted over $100,000 from companies by threatening to launch DDoS attacks against them, without even having the capability to do so.
SWIFT, the international banking transactions network, has warned customers of "a number" of recent cyber incidents that criminals used to send fraudulent messages through its system, according to a news report.
HiveManager NG software extends WLAN vendor Aerohive’s management platform to oversee Dell’s N Series wired edge switches.
Whether it’s consumer or enterprise security there is one bottom line: there is no point in cutting corners when it comes to security.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Critical flaws in ImageMagick library expose websites to hacking
- Ads mislead over broadband Internet access pricing, regulator warns
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Sharepoint is going mobile this year with a new app
- IBM's quantum processor comes out of hiding
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW