Mention artificial intelligence and a discussion about the robot wipeout of humankind is sure to follow. But it's also a technology that businesses will increasingly trust in decision-making, Gartner analysts said at the research firm's annual Sympos...
U.S. investigators are exercising a broad legal authority to force suspects to unlock their smartphones. In a recent case, they demanded that anyone found inside a California residence give up their fingerprints.
Tesla's deepening relationship with Panasonic could give the U.S. company a short cut to realizing its dream of electric cars and smart homes.
The U.K.'s spy agencies breached the European Convention on Human Rights for years by secretly collecting almost everything about British citizens' communications except their content, a U.K. court has ruled.
Already partners in lithium-ion battery production, Tesla will begin producing Panasonic photovoltaic cells at its Buffalo, N.Y. plant due to open in 2017
A "state actor" has cut off internet access for Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, the transparency activist organization said Monday.
Four U.S. lawmakers are questioning a Department of Justice decision to appeal a July court decision quashing a search warrant that would have required Microsoft to disclose contents of emails stored on a server in Ireland.
MailOnX is the Xbox One's first email app, because nothing says gaming like productivity software.
Cybercriminals have unleashed a new banking Trojan onto the Internet and it bears striking similarities to Dyre, a malware threat believed to be dead for almost a year.
HP's updated Omen 17 offers GTX1070 performance and a 4K G-Sync screen for less than two grand.
Combining forms of enterprise collaboration is only part of the battle. There’s also integration with productivity applications. On Monday, Avaya announced an all-in-one collaboration platform, plus an open SDK for making other applications work with...
The U.S. government has issued an emergency ban of Samsung's exploding Galaxy Note7 devices from all airline flights, two agencies announced Friday.
Plus: Overwatch's Halloween event, EA teases another The Old Republic expansion, and Cuphead's delayed. This is gaming news for October 10 through 14.
PC shipments again contracted in the third quarter, as consumers continued to refuse to buy replacements for their aging machines.
Social media is more than posts of cat videos and political rants as Facebook showed by getting hundreds of thousands of people to register to vote this fall.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- TPTableau SpecialistNSW
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- FTCRM Business Process AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- TPTraining LeadVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementSA
- FTCRM AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Defence - NV1SA