It’s not new news. IoT devices are vulnerable to attack.
An entire anti-drone industry is emerging. These new tools will enable drone detection, tracking, identification, disabling, and even hacking and hijacking the drones as they fly.
What we can do to keep all those clever devices from causing harm.
In the tech industry, trends are perpetually shifting, and only a few hang around to become long-term mainstays of the field. In 2017, these are some of the topics likely to be dominating conversation.
Before, only academic supergeeks tracked and recorded everything to achieve a photographic memory. But now you can, too.
Australian startups and technology companies that fail to embrace the incredible network effect will soon be eating the dust of their smarter, faster rivals.
Once upon a time, enterprise-grade technology was well out of reach for small business. It required custom installation and a team of IT staff to support it. As a small business owner, you invested in software and infrastructure aimed at your market....
Many of the design choices are likely to add up to user frustration.
Aesthetically and technologically, Apple's newest laptops are stunning. Equally stunning: limits on RAM and overly-pricey storage.
The lack of a headphone jack isn't the iPhone 7's biggest problem. The Lightning port is.
Here are 3 reasons to hedge your bets with flash storage at Melbourne Cup
The digital universe is doubling every two years, according to EMC. That means, by 2020, about 1.7 MB of new information will be created every second, for every human being on the planet. In business, this previously unimaginable proliferation of dat...
Apple hasn't made any major design changes to its flagship laptop since 2013 and it shows.
Too often, big ideas exist in press releases, CEO public statements and marketing campaigns but are not part of the operational agenda.
Increasing the agility, speed and control at which a business can grow and service their cliental, the modern cloud is considered a highly rewarding play for those looking to increase growth, scalability and transparency. But what about the risks, t...
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCIAM Technical Specialist/ConsultantWA
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerACT
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- FTSystem Engineer - VirtulisationNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCSAP Hana and UI5 ConsultantsACT
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW