They are highly paid and highly sought after, and have opportunities to work for some of the world’s largest and progressive companies. And yet, every year the ICT industry is crying out for skilled employees. So why aren’t more Australian kids codin...
Promise of easier ways to catch a ride falls short.
Cupertino's made its decision, and we'll find out on Wednesday. But we think including a 3.5mm-to-Lightning adapter dongle is a mistake.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The ability to connect directly and securely to customers and partners in real-time, across geographies is now being recognised for its growth-spurring potential, as well as its capacity to change the game in digital service and multi-channel engagem...
It's midday in Sydney and you decide to head down to the Opera House for a lunchtime stroll, only to be greeted by a congregation of excited "trainers" in search of those seemingly rare Pokémons. Such is the global phenomenon that has swept through t...
Tech giants don't want to live in a world where someone else makes the world a better place better than they do.
Adding a cellular radio should be a low priority for Apple, at least in the next version of Apple Watch.
iOS 10 at its most basic level is a platform for mobile devices that will allow apps to evolve in ways that will delight users.
It can be hard to tell the difference in the midst of day-to-day activities, but it’s important to know the level of your team’s dysfunction.
Looking back is a necessary part of looking ahead.
Mocked and shunned by society for wearing Google's dorky face upgrade, Google Glass fans were right all along.
When an agency with security in its name chooses to exploit a security exposure rather than fix it, we have a problem, writes columnist Rob Enderle.
Their views are far apart on nearly every issue related to technology and the tech industry.
Cortana, Windows 10’s built-in virtual assistant, is both really cool and really creepy.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA