Step aside, Siri, Cortana and Alexa. We look at three new virtual assistants that raise the bar for usefulness, interactivity and personalization.
Any software — even a premier operating system — that gets onto computers through stealth means has crossed over to the dark side.
For most businesses, data is exploding at a rapid rate. According to IDC, by the year 2020, about 1.7 megabytes of new information will be created every second for every person on the planet.
The wisdom of the crowd is showing the way to a harassment-free social Internet: Bring back the "walled garden."
Harassment of women in tech is a problem that Intel, Lady Gaga and others are urging top tech execs to fight. Columnist Rob Enderle writes that we have to stop tolerating this behavior in order to stop it.
What is hard to understand is why LinkedIn didn’t feel the need to force password changes until four years after the breach.
Digital transformation is now a must, not an option. Businesses that don’t embark on the journey, and fast, will be left behind. One of the key differentiators between those who succeed at digital transformation, and those who simply come along for t...
As a direct impact of the mobile web, we have a tremendous rise in online sales. The fact that a shopper can browse goods while using public transport, on a brake or in other similar, everyday situations is also a major factor. This is why Ecommerce ...
A recent survey of Australian workers found 73 per cent believe their office is slow to adopt the latest technologies. While there are countless reasons for why this could be, I find that a hesitance to adjust to changing customer and employee expect...
Google's newest social app is called Google Spaces. Here's why you should use it, and how.
Forget about all the hype, when you actually experience VR you understand why the technology is special.
For decades, the owned data centre was the foundation of business IT. In the early years of the cloud, companies began to extend their IT infrastructure beyond this clearly-defined perimeter, but by and large, the on premise data centre was still at ...
Apple's newly updated MacBook line packs a lot punch in an ultra-thin case. But it may not be for every road warrior.
Systems will shrink so small that they can be embedded into an electronic contact lens. Talk about a vision for the future.
In the lead up to occasions like Mother’s Day, customers are online searching for ideal gifts and offers for getaways or dining experiences. This is a great opportunity to drive sales and delight your customers with memorable service.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- SAP's ERP app for SMBs gets an overhaul for digital transformation
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCProject ControllerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia