On a recent visit to the ANZ region, I had the good fortune of meeting with local businesses. We discussed digital transformation, innovation and the sweeping changes that companies of all sizes are seeing inside their own workplaces. Changes driven ...
YouTube's new live TV service will make TV mobile, flexible, easy, competitive and super profitable for Google.
Mergers and acquisitions are mainstays of the corporate world, but how much do you really know about what makes them tick? The virtual data room, or VDR, is critical to the behind-the-scenes heavy lifting of modern M&A.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) has rapidly become an extremely popular way for established and up-and-coming businesses alike to improve productivity in the workplace.
You can hide from casual observers, but a motivated person will see through your attempts at anonymization.
Our fearless editors face off on tough tech topics.
Managing data – at the best of times – can be a love hate relationship for IT decision makers. Instead of leaving one’s head in the sand, CIOs need to reflect on their current software relationship and assess whether it supports them during turbulent...
Creative Lab's Ryan Schlieper drops by and talks all things PC audio with the Full Nerd crew
Millennials are spending more, not less, time with their PCs than before. Studies indicate that the average time spent on a PC has gone up by 12 minutes since 2012. In addition, consumers are spending twice as much time watching movies and TV shows o...
Punchlines such as “the world’s thinnest” or “the world’s first” may sound great initially, but upon closer scrutiny, they can often prove to be damaging. Frequently coined by marketing departments whose main aim is to send out quick, simplistic and ...
Mobile payments, IoT, software-defined networking–they’re all ongoing developments in the technology space, and their evolution in 2017 is set to hold our attention even further.
Video game installation sizes are out of control on the PC, causing hard drives and data caps to beg for mercy.. There could be an answer, if game vendors follow the lead of the PC software industry.
In this week's War of the Worlds, we debate topics including: Can Alexa and Siri be frenemies? Has China found the answer to stupid drone tricks? Watch us hash it out here.
Several years ago many major tech leaders declared that the PC was dead. It seemed that the art of connecting people to tethered screens had come to an end. I think what industry leaders actually meant was, that the age of good-enough computing was n...
This week, Oscar Raymundo battles Jon Phillips on everything from the iPhone battery fracas to Facebook's video initiative to eSports' soaring popularity.
Need to print on the go? The HP OfficeJet offers that and more. Read a user’s experience on this multi-purpose printer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victim's wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Information ArchitectNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPBI AnalystQLD