How do organizations cope when any single super-empowered person can carry out far-reaching sabotage?
How Apple could apply the lessons of its wireless AirPods to the next iPhone, Apple Watch, and even the car.
Every great leader is surrounded by trusted advisors. For the rest of us, there's artificial intelligence -- delivered wirelessly over devices like Apple's new AirPods.
Like many, my memories of 9/11 are personal and still vivid. Here's my story plus some little-known information about lost evidence on that day.
The company keeps defending data-gathering features that some people don’t want instead of just making them optional.
Businesses of today are constantly on the lookout for ways to radically transform their operational efficiencies. Digitization of business processes, technologies and products has enabled them to integrate methods to not only lower their costs, but t...
They are highly paid and highly sought after, and have opportunities to work for some of the world’s largest and progressive companies. And yet, every year the ICT industry is crying out for skilled employees. So why aren’t more Australian kids codin...
Promise of easier ways to catch a ride falls short.
Cupertino's made its decision, and we'll find out on Wednesday. But we think including a 3.5mm-to-Lightning adapter dongle is a mistake.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The ability to connect directly and securely to customers and partners in real-time, across geographies is now being recognised for its growth-spurring potential, as well as its capacity to change the game in digital service and multi-channel engagem...
It's midday in Sydney and you decide to head down to the Opera House for a lunchtime stroll, only to be greeted by a congregation of excited "trainers" in search of those seemingly rare Pokémons. Such is the global phenomenon that has swept through t...
Tech giants don't want to live in a world where someone else makes the world a better place better than they do.
Adding a cellular radio should be a low priority for Apple, at least in the next version of Apple Watch.
iOS 10 at its most basic level is a platform for mobile devices that will allow apps to evolve in ways that will delight users.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerWA
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTHealth Software Support Consultant - Permanent - North RydeNSW
- CCTrainer - AgileACT
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Out of hoursSA
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- FTHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW