The ability to connect directly and securely to customers and partners in real-time, across geographies is now being recognised for its growth-spurring potential, as well as its capacity to change the game in digital service and multi-channel engagem...
It's midday in Sydney and you decide to head down to the Opera House for a lunchtime stroll, only to be greeted by a congregation of excited "trainers" in search of those seemingly rare Pokémons. Such is the global phenomenon that has swept through t...
Tech giants don't want to live in a world where someone else makes the world a better place better than they do.
Adding a cellular radio should be a low priority for Apple, at least in the next version of Apple Watch.
iOS 10 at its most basic level is a platform for mobile devices that will allow apps to evolve in ways that will delight users.
It can be hard to tell the difference in the midst of day-to-day activities, but it’s important to know the level of your team’s dysfunction.
Looking back is a necessary part of looking ahead.
Mocked and shunned by society for wearing Google's dorky face upgrade, Google Glass fans were right all along.
When an agency with security in its name chooses to exploit a security exposure rather than fix it, we have a problem, writes columnist Rob Enderle.
Their views are far apart on nearly every issue related to technology and the tech industry.
Cortana, Windows 10’s built-in virtual assistant, is both really cool and really creepy.
This is what happens when a nerd consumes a gross amount of food and then uses VR on a low-end PC.
At the moment, the only intended gamification of Pokemon Go is to encourage people to spend money within the game. There are potentially future uses of the game, such as to get people to spend money at partner vendors. For now however, most gamificat...
Donald Trump doesn’t believe in hard facts, writes Rob Enderle. Trump is essentially the living definition of confirmation bias, which is a company killer and will likely be the downfall of Trump.
As it expands from a box to a platform, the Apple TV could transform home entertainment.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Fiber puts expansion plans on hold to review strategy
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCWintel Technical LeadVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/Systems Analyst (DW/BI)ACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD