This is what happens when a nerd consumes a gross amount of food and then uses VR on a low-end PC.
At the moment, the only intended gamification of Pokemon Go is to encourage people to spend money within the game. There are potentially future uses of the game, such as to get people to spend money at partner vendors. For now however, most gamificat...
Donald Trump doesn’t believe in hard facts, writes Rob Enderle. Trump is essentially the living definition of confirmation bias, which is a company killer and will likely be the downfall of Trump.
As it expands from a box to a platform, the Apple TV could transform home entertainment.
NBN: ACCC needs to start with itself when addressing dodgy broadband performance claims. Then move on to the nbn company
You probably haven’t noticed that the nbn company has been producing some high-budget videos which educate us on the benefits of the National Broadband Network lately. There are many issues with that first sentence thanks to an overwhelming amount of...
Sometimes, security risks are hiding in plain sight.
The MacBook Pro hasn't seen an update in 14 months. The Mac mini and Mac Pro are faring even worse. As the days between updates pile up, people are starting to wonder whether Apple cares about the Mac at all.
A Chromebook is a lot cheaper than a MacBook, and it's capable enough for a lot of people.
Automation is nice, but it doesn't mean you should hand over responsibility to the machines.
A string of marketing and recruiting missteps suggests the company is desperate to be noticed by the younger set.
Pokemon Go has been a phenomenon since its launch and its location-based, augmented reality nature could make it a boon for small businesses.
Cultures collide, it happens. But this one is a bad idea.
Columnist Rob Enderle takes a look into the future, a future in which Hilary Clinton became president and Donald Trump didn’t. It all came down to analytics.
Sure, OLED probably isn't coming until next year. But this year's iPhone could be a sleeper hit.
The best mobile service just got way, way better. Google's poorly understood Fi is just too good to pass up, especially for digital nomads.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW