Samsung has unveiled its new NX30 interchangeable lens camera as it looks to increase its share of the camera market. It features an improved imaging processor, an innovative viewfinder and a strong collection of connectivity features.
Android tablets from most manufacturers tend to hover at the 10.1in mark. Samsung is now going even bigger with a 12.2 inch variant of its upcoming NotePro tablet. We have been using a pre-release version of the tablet for roughly a week now, and we ...
The Resident Evil series has yet to reach the two decade milestone but the same kind of heroes have been saving the world from a full-blown zombie apocalypse for about 15 years now.
The Panasonic VIERA ST30A is the company's cheapest range of 3D TVs. There are five models, ranging from a modest 42in to a massive 65in, all with good picture quality credentials and modest improvements in features over last year's televisions.
The Samsung U10 is a pocket camcorder for bloggers and casual videographers. Boasting 1080p video quality, inbuilt editing software, a time-lapse recording function and a 10-megapixel still image mode, the Samsung U10 is pretty well equipped for the ...
The Sony BDP-S770 is a top-of-the-range Blu-ray player boasting 3D movie support, inbuilt Wi-Fi and internal decoding for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
The Canon Legria HF S21 is a high-end Full HD camcorder aimed at serious videographers.
The Lexmark Genesis inkjet printer is a high-end multifunction device aimed at homes and home offices. Its standout feature is an integrated camera CMOS sensor that captures 10-megapixel images, for instant scanning of documents and photos with good ...
Dell's Vostro 460 is the first small business desktop PC to use the latest Intel 'Sandy Bridge' quad-core Core i5 and Core i7 processors, according to the company. This should mean that this desktop PC has more than enough power to handle business mu...
The Sharp LC40L650X is a 40in LCD television with a 50,000:1 contrast ratio and 100Hz motion processing. It's a Full HD 1080p panel and has a USB port for directly playing back media files. Its $1199 price tag is on par with similar products from com...
While the remake of GoldenEye has been capturing most of the public's attention, Activision has another Bond adventure on tap for HD consoles. Read on for impressions of 007 Blood Stone, the action-shooter in the works from the Project Gotham Racing ...
Monster Hunter Tri is an important game for Nintendo – an exclusive and hardcore action RPG game with a massive Japanese following, but after trialling it at a recent Nintendo event, I’m not convinced that it will be an altogether popular game here.
Google recently unveiled the latest version of its Android operating system, Google Android 2.1, along with a new device built specifically to run the new OS. The HTC Google Nexus One is the new high-end handset for the Google Android OS, featuring a...
Instead of slapping a pared down OS on to low powered hardware, the Lenovo Skylight approaches the widget-centric internet we've grown accustomed to on our mobile phones, armed with a full-sized keyboard and clamshell design.
Samsung is the first company out of the gate with a major camera announcement at CES 2010, unveiling the first model in its NX series.
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTDeployment Manager | ContractVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- CCQuote WriterVIC
- TPSenior .NET Developer - Contract roleWA
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- FTCyber Security - Technical SpecialistACT
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- TPIT Business Analyst (UX Design)NSW
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTProject AnalystACT