Back in the old days, when you put a trailer on a game's official website, said trailer would also be deemed official. Turns out that's not the case for the Return of Alice video that I got all giddy over earlier in the week. American McGee, the lead...
I don't get to play too many PC games--my console roots can't handle the mouse-keyboard setup and my family's computers were often incapable of playing anything more graphically intensive than solitaire--but I'm glad I fired up my Microsoft Sidewinde...
Alienware has announced the availability of five new gaming systems for the Australian market. Among the new models are a powerful 15in gaming notebook -- the Alienware M15x -- as well as four liquid-cooled Intel Core i7-equipped desktop systems.
First-person shooter fans looking for a fix after Modern Warfare 2 won't be disappointed, as two new games have already been announced for a 2010 release.
Though no firm date has been set, THQ Wireless has confirmed that it is bringing the classic trench run sequence from Star Wars to the iPhone. Utilizing tilt based controls and some fairly startling looking graphics the game looks to be (yet another)...
Scheduled for release in early 2010, Bayonetta is an interesting action game that promises to “blow the doors off the action genre”
I'm just back from leaping, rolling, tumbling, building battling, and bullwhipping my way through the first level of Traveller's Tales' just-released LEGO Indiana Jones demo.
I couldn't help but bite my lip to keep from laughing when the backstory to Blood on the Sand, the new 50 Cent game, was explained to me...
Seamless windowing, easy Windows VM creation, accelerated 3-D video and integrated ACE support headline a must-have upgrade
Nintendo turns the living room into a fitness centre with Wii Fit and the Wii Balance Board.
As with its predecessors, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is a story-driven game with seasoned hero Solid Snake drafted for one final mission.
Army of Two is a third-person action game with a heavy emphasis on co-op play. Whether you recruit a buddy for the two-player mode, or enlist the help of an A.I comrade, the game is all about team work. Check out this slideshow for all the latest ima...
The much anticipated high-definition version of Gran Turismo is not too far away. So sit down, buckle up and hang on for the ride!
Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix is a full-HD (1080p) downloadable remake of the game available only on the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live. Here are some images of the fighting moves and actions in-game.
Microsoft released Internet Explorer 8.0 (IE 8.0) beta 1 today
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW