It's pretty and simple to drive. But does buying this mean you've given up on life?
We’ve seen flagship phones from almost everyone launch in the past several weeks. But while we’re waiting Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S8 phone to appear, we’ve been given the latest iteration of the mid-range (and much more affordable) Samsung Galaxy A...
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Corsair's first PC build is beautifully engineered, totally liquid cooled, and no fun to wrench on.
Rock Band VR drops you in the rhinestone boots of your favorite guitarists and puts the Oculus Touch controllers to a weird, but perfect, use.
We visited a mansion hosting all of LG's new 2017 TVs and got to grips with what to expect.
Is it Subaru's prettiest car ever? What's it like to drive? Would we buy one? Should you?
The R9s Plus is the oversized, supercharged version of the supercharged version. And it looks like many of the foibles have gone.
Few companies seem to make more effort with its TVs than Samsung. The company has become the mass market king of TVs sitting atop an apex kept warm by Sony for so many years. And so it must have been galling to watch the likes of Hisense and LG swan ...
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
Night in the Woods is as much a coming-of-age story as it is one of America's lost manufacturing sector and small-town decline. Springsteen would be proud.
StarTech Dual-Bay SATA Hard Drive Adapter Enclosure with RAID review: Great for hard drives, not for SSDs
With all the appearance of a 3.5-inch hard drive, this RAID enclosure lets you increase hard drive performance using RAID 0. But SSDs proved problematic.
Many people here haven't heard of Oppo but the company is HUGE in China and it makes some seriously good phones.
Phone aficionados have a soft spot for HTC. The company’s hardware almost always seems to be very well made and only occasionally tainted by dodgy software or pricing. Here’s the new HTC U Ultra. It’s a bit of a tongue twister to say out loud, but ...
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- CCAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTProject Manager - Financial Forecasting SystemsNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior C# Analyst Programmer, Product & MarketsNSW
- FTMarketing Specialist (B2B Sales)NSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst AgileQLD
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTTest LeadNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Performance TesterQLD