So we may have got a bit excited at the announcement of this device from Plox. But it’s quite natural to regress to a small child when something like this comes along. Yes it’s a levitating Death Star speaker and yes you (and/or your kids) will proba...
The Asus Transformer Mini (T102HA) looks awful on paper, but stellar battery life and a well-designed exterior still make this affordable Surface clone worth a look.
While budget-conscious phones are getting better, the ZMax Pro feels stuck in the past.
HP's Spectre x360 gets a major upgrade that makes it not only the best convertible laptop, but possibly the best ultrabook laptop, period.
Looking for an SSD that's fast and looks good through a case window? Stop your search because the Plextor M8Pe could be your answer.
The new Siberia 840 adds Bluetooth to the old Siberia 800/H Wireless model, but not much else.
Astro's new A50 packs in a base station that doubles as a charging station so it's always ready to go, but $300 is a lot of money for a gaming headset these days.
The Le Pro3 looks and feels like a winner, and then you begin using it and everything starts to fall apart.
The Acer Predator returns with a slimmed-down pricetag and a beefed-up chassis.
Acer's Swift 7 and Dell's XPS 13 ultraportables both take advantage of Intel's new Kirby Lake processor. We compare the two.
Frederique Constant's gorgeous Swiss smartwatch tracks activity and sends you notifications, but its intelligence is more annoying than useful.
LG announced these flat, curved and 4K TVs back at CES last January and it even started selling them this year. But it hasn’t given them out to reviewers… until now. We think that quite a shame as they’ve missed a trick here. We knew these TVs were g...
Dishonored 2 has some of the most creative levels ever seen in a stealth game, but it might as well not exist if you're struggling with the PC version's performance issues.
You’ll understand its low price tag the moment you sit down to read.
This water-resistant e-reader can survive being submerged in water.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- FTSenior Project Analyst, PMO, WealthNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCSenior Test EngineerACT
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- FTIteration ManagerSA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCSenior Project AdministratorNSW