The Oppo PM-2 are all-around spectacular headphones, as well they should be considering their $999 price tag.
Double Fine's latest game is a pastiche of 1970s retrofuturism, from Asimov to lava lamps. Oh, and you play as a disembodied head.
Blocs 2 keeps the ease and elegance of its original version, but adds plenty of powerful new features.
Windows 10's Anniversary Update polishes mature features like Cortana, Edge, and Skype while pointing the way toward a pen-enabled future. Windows 10 users should be pleased, but Windows 10 holdouts may remain unmoved.
It's too bad Motorola's better-performing flagship phone takes a back seat to the svelte Moto Z. The Z Force is worth the higher price.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
The custom Radeon RX 480 graphics cards are finally here, and Sapphire's Nitro+ RX 480 proves the wait was worthwhile.
A newer processor, more VRAM, faster storage, and a cooler chassis provide good, if smaller-scale, improvements over last year's Blade. However, this year's Blade may end up having limited appeal depending on Nvidia's plans for mobile versions of its...
Motorola's latest high-end Android smartphones, the Moto Z and Moto Z Force, are well-designed and innovative.
Completely unadorned, Motorola's new flagship phone is a solid performer. But once you add in swappable modules, you can configure the smartphone of your dreams.
Gesture-based app smoothly integrates multiple document annotation.
Motorola's latest unlocked smartphones, the Moto G and Moto G Plus, offer features and prices that pull the line out of the low end.
We try and review everything at Good Gear Guide. Purifying the air around our office seemed like a good idea and the Lightair sounded interesting. It sells itself as an air-purifier without needing filters. All good.
To many people, modern torch use resembles a smartphone screen being turned on and then tapped awkwardly to stop it turning off again lest you trip over the cat. More experienced (or less drunk) users might even be able to work out how to switch a p...
The new upgrade introduces small improvements across the board, but nothing to sway Windows 7 stalwarts
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW