The Le Pro3 looks and feels like a winner, and then you begin using it and everything starts to fall apart.
The Acer Predator returns with a slimmed-down pricetag and a beefed-up chassis.
Acer's Swift 7 and Dell's XPS 13 ultraportables both take advantage of Intel's new Kirby Lake processor. We compare the two.
Frederique Constant's gorgeous Swiss smartwatch tracks activity and sends you notifications, but its intelligence is more annoying than useful.
LG announced these flat, curved and 4K TVs back at CES last January and it even started selling them this year. But it hasn’t given them out to reviewers… until now. We think that quite a shame as they’ve missed a trick here. We knew these TVs were g...
Dishonored 2 has some of the most creative levels ever seen in a stealth game, but it might as well not exist if you're struggling with the PC version's performance issues.
You’ll understand its low price tag the moment you sit down to read.
This water-resistant e-reader can survive being submerged in water.
Kobo Aura Edition 2 review: It’s better than Amazon’s baseline Kindle, but it’s a lot more expensive
This e-reader just doesn’t deliver enough bang for the buck.
If you’re not an Amazon fan, the Kobo Glo HD could be the e-reader you’ve been searching for.
It's not Amazon's most expensive e-readery, but it delivers the best value of any e-reader.
The latest Kobo is a waterproof, feature-packed monster.
We were amazed when Lexar provided us with a super-fast 200GB, corn-flake sized MicroSD card back in June but now here’s Kingston with 256GB!
Planet Coaster is one of the best "builder" games ever made, with powerful tools that enable players to create practically anything they can imagine. Well, as long as that thing is a theme park.
Huawei has launched a new, second-tier Android phone called the Nova Plus. But while it’s some distance off the current top-tier of Android phones in terms of price, the specs are less far behind. It appears at a time where the flagship, Huawei Mate ...
Singing praises about a device that literally ‘sings’ – find out what this is all about.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cars will get superior digital vision with ARM's camera chip
- Microsoft finds another use for LinkedIn with CRM integration
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- TPApplication Support EngineerQLD
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- FTBusiness Analyst- Process (Banking or Insurance or Gov backg)NSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- CCNetworks Engineer - SecurityVIC
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Project Coordinator dual role | $600pdVIC