AMD's expanding the Polaris GPU family with the Radeon RX 470, but this otherwise stellar graphics card simply isn't worthwhile at this price.
This isn't a bad tablet for the price, but the Verizon contract discount isn't a good deal.
Telltale's Batman adaptation starts off slow.
We got to lay our grubby hands on not just one new Titan X card, but two of these extravagantly over-powered and over-priced video cards.
Microsoft's Xbox One S sports a new paint job and a smaller size than its predecessor, but its real standout feature is the ability to play streamed or recorded 4K content.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
It all started back at the Australian Grand Prix. We spent a day walking past an amazing TV display in the Paddock thinking they were OLED TVs thanks to their amazing colour reproduction and, what appeared to be true blacks. Only later did we find ou...
We pick the best budget gaming headset and the best overall headset for your PC gaming.
G.Skill's debut headset promises "real" 7.1 surround sound, but it's let down by weak drivers and tinny sound.
Despite Kingston's efforts to put out an even better Cloud headset, there’s just not much reason to buy the Revolver over the original HyperX Cloud or Cloud II.
The PDP Afterglow AG 9 is a budget model in the US, but it has a premium price tag here.
The Logitech G933 would be a good buy at its list price of $300.
Razer's massive wireless headset boasts an amazing soundstage, incredible battery life, and a fantastic microphone, but you will need to fiddle with its EQ settings to get the most from it.
Corsair's back with another inexpensive wireless headset, and it's a lot better than the H2100.
The Polk Striker Pro P1 makes for an excellent pair of headphones, but fails to compete on the headset front with its similarly priced peers.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC