Highly mobile external storage devices with great capacities are usually in the form of 2.5in hard drives. They are chunky, usually ugly, and mostly slow. Samsung’s Portable SSD T1 aims to change all that. It’s a solid state drive that’s available in...
There’s a lot to be said for a device that makes you want to keep reading anywhere and anytime, and Kobo’s Glo HD e-book reader is such a device. It contains a 6-inch screen that makes use of Carta E Ink screen technology, and it’s as easy on the eye...
HP’s Pro Slate 8 Android tablet normally wouldn’t be a compelling product for us to review, but we became intrigued by the Duet Pen that’s offered with this model (and others) in the company’s Pro Slate business range. The goal is to aid pen input by...
Almost every component of Apple's MacBook has been redesigned and reengineered in order to produce one of the slimmest and lightest notebooks in its history.
Dell's Latitude E5250 won't look like anything special to most people. It has a square design, a dark, single-colour paint scheme, and its thickness is perhaps a little too much for people who are used to Ultrabook-style offerings. But it's a busines...
The JS9500 is a curved Samsung UHD television offered in 65, 77 and 88-inch variants. It tops Samsung's 2015 range by introducing new nano-crystal technology for improved colours and brightness.
Amazon’s Kindle Voyage is thinner and more advanced than Kindle e-book readers before it, which we should be happy about. But is there a point when an e-book reader becomes a little too advanced for its own good?
Microsoft told us that its goal for the Surface 3 tablet is to “get the Surface into more folks’ hands”. It reckons it can do this by offering a more affordable product that’s still similar in form and function to the Surface Pro 3. How has it achiev...
Premium presentation and build quality make the 13.3-inch HP Spectre x360 (13-4009TU) immediately eye-catching. Its all-silver styling, polished bits, and raised ‘Hewlett Packard’ lettering on the lid, all make it look like a product that’s costly. D...
No diesel or hybrid engines come with the Scirocco R. This is a car focussed on performance and it makes no apology for wanting to show people a good time. Two versions are on sale in Australia, with a 6-speed manual starting from $51,236 and a DSG a...
A new breed of Galaxy flagship has gone on sale with the S6 Edge. It is the first smartphone in the world to have its screen curve on both sides, introducing some features of note as a result and redefining what was previously possible in smartphone ...
The answer to all your floor-cleaning chores is not Miele’s Scout RX1 robot vacuum cleaner, but it can help keep a lid on the accumulation of dust when used in the proper manner. It’s a typical-looking ‘roomba-style’ vacuum with plenty of smarts, and...
Mophie's Juice Pack Plus case for the iPhone 6 makes the phone bigger and heavier, but it provides the thing we all crave most: extra battery life. Using the Mophie case, you can run the iPhone 6 for over twice as long as you're used to before having...
The Venue 8 7000 is an Intel powered tablet that has four cameras and an unusual design. Has Dell gone bonkers or is the Venue 8 a reimagining of the popular slate?
The main point to remember about Panasonic’s Lumix DMC-FT30 Tough camera is that it’s very small and easy to carry with you on all types of adventures, whether they are on land on water.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia