G.Skill's debut headset promises "real" 7.1 surround sound, but it's let down by weak drivers and tinny sound.
Despite Kingston's efforts to put out an even better Cloud headset, there’s just not much reason to buy the Revolver over the original HyperX Cloud or Cloud II.
The PDP Afterglow AG 9 is a budget model in the US, but it has a premium price tag here.
The Logitech G933 would be a good buy at its list price of $300.
Razer's massive wireless headset boasts an amazing soundstage, incredible battery life, and a fantastic microphone, but you will need to fiddle with its EQ settings to get the most from it.
Corsair's back with another inexpensive wireless headset, and it's a lot better than the H2100.
The Polk Striker Pro P1 makes for an excellent pair of headphones, but fails to compete on the headset front with its similarly priced peers.
If you have any doubts as to the conversion of this classic DOS game to iOS, you needn’t worry.
We review three sets of Bluetooth earbuds from Jabra, Jaybird and Plantronics for music listening and phone talking.
The diminutive Core is one of the best Bluetooth speakers ever. The Core Sub is icing on that sonic cake.
The Oppo PM-2 are all-around spectacular headphones, as well they should be considering their $999 price tag.
Double Fine's latest game is a pastiche of 1970s retrofuturism, from Asimov to lava lamps. Oh, and you play as a disembodied head.
Blocs 2 keeps the ease and elegance of its original version, but adds plenty of powerful new features.
Windows 10's Anniversary Update polishes mature features like Cortana, Edge, and Skype while pointing the way toward a pen-enabled future. Windows 10 users should be pleased, but Windows 10 holdouts may remain unmoved.
It's too bad Motorola's better-performing flagship phone takes a back seat to the svelte Moto Z. The Z Force is worth the higher price.
The Xiro XPLORER V Drone’s distinctive shape increases stability in air. Flying has never been easier thanks to the smart flight assistance and auto-hovering functions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
- DDoS attacks from webcams, routers hit Singapore's StarHub
- Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw
- Attackers are now abusing exposed LDAP servers to amplify DDoS attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- FTSystems ArchitectACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst | GovernmentQLD
- TPProject Manager - AgileWA
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCArcher ConsultantNSW
- CCOpen_5pm_27/10_Project CoordinatorACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - PeopleSoftQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- CCIntegrated logistics support Manager (ILS)ACT
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantNSW
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Java/Oracle) 161102/SSA/624Asia