It's not an expensive laptop, and it's not a boring one either. HP's Stream 11 (named so because of its 11in screen size) has jumped into the laptop scene with splash of colour and an overall list of features that make it a nice pick-up if you're a s...
Apple has squeezed a 5K display into the same confines of its current iMac and has managed to do so without blowing out the price.
Toshiba's Encore Mini is touted as offering a full Windows PC experience in a 7in form factor. The question is: why would you want a full Windows PC experience in such a small device?
Christmas is a great time for Bluetooth speakers. They make for a useful gift for all ages due to the wide selection of colours, shapes and capabilities that are available, and prices are equally varied. Plus, everyone loves music. Mixing up the cate...
It's odd to think that a small and portable Bluetooth speaker is capable of replacing a traditional home stereo system, but the Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay A2 speaker sure comes close to doing just that.
The WD TV is a media player savvy enough to jump online with a friendly retail price of $150. It consists of a box the size of a hard drive and one of the most ingeniously laid out remote controls.
Leaps and bounds have been made between ZTE’s V969 and its new dual-SIM smartphone, the Blade Vec. Whereas the former was large and cumbersome, the latter is chic. There’s also the matter of its 5-inch screen, which is such a significant improvement ...
The Lord of the Rings trilogy may have come to an end, though the fantasy setting has been faithfully recreated by Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor.
Hiding in the shadows of Apple’s iPad Air 2 announcement was the smaller iPad Mini 3, neglected, with the only improvement made to the year-old tablet being Touch ID.
Six months on and Sony has updated its flagship smartphone with the Z3. Not enough time has passed for the company to release a brand new device. In fact, it’s best to think of the Z3 as a ‘lite’ version of the widely praised Xperia Z2.
Huawei has taken off the gloves with its Mate7 phablet. The 6-inch smartphone wraps a bevy of cutting-edge tech in a coat of metal armour and tops the recipe off with simplistic software inspired by none other than Apple.
Storage companies are now pro-mobile as they release hard drives equipped with wireless smarts. Seagate released its Wireless Plus in August, which scored well in Good Gear Guide’s review, and now rival Western Digital is adding its contribution to t...
If a little laptop for getting on the Internet and doing some basic browsing and word processing sounds like your cup of tea, then Acer’s Chromebook 11 (CB3-111) should be right up your alley. It’s an 11.6in laptop with a light weight and a small foo...
If you ask Seagate, network attached storage (NAS) devices are no longer IT-driven, but instead crossing over to the mainstream. For this reason, it makes sense that NAS devices for home office users and families be easy to install and maintain. The ...
HP's Pro Tablet 610 G1 is a 10.1in slate that's geared towards small business users who need a highly mobile tablet device that can run regular Windows software. HP's goal with this tablet was to bring 64-bit capability to the market at an affordable...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Developers getting more help with heterogenous processors
- LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- Why Continuum could draw customers from Apple and Android to Windows 10 mobile
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW