Heading into this week, I eagerly anticipated reviewing the most powerful single-GPU graphics card to ever grace PCWorld's test bench--and I wasn't disappointed. But the card that claimed that title wasn't the one I expected! While AMD's new, hotly a...
More than a year has gone by since Sony updated its 10.1-inch tablet. Changes to its successor include a higher resolution 2K screen, a thinner profile, fewer flaps, better cameras, updated computing hardware and even tougher IP credentials.
The Officejet 8620 is an inkjet-based, multifunction colour printer that is aimed at offices. We're talking about home offices or offices with a small workgroup, and offices that typically do a volume between 250-1500 pages per month.
If you’ve ever wanted a flash drive that can be used on both Android and iOS devices, the PhotoFast iFlash Evo Plus is for you. It’s a 16-128GB stick (we’re looking at the 16GB here) that contains not only full-sized USB 3.0, but also micro-USB and L...
The two defining characteristics of the second generation SoundLink Mini is its small size and its big sound. Bose has a reputation for fantastic music and this Bluetooth speaker makes it possible to take it with you on the go.
The relatively compact size of HP's LaserJet M277dw is a little misleading. It's a laser-based multifunction colour printer with a gutful of new tech that aims to make it a more efficient performer in terms of speed and energy consumption. It's also ...
Earlier we reviewed the Apple MacBook, and although it was undeniably easy to take with us on the go, it was tougher to work on everyday. The Air variant is a little bigger, but it retains a strong set of connections and a keyboard soft enough on fin...
Immediately there’s a sense the design brief for the Solo 2 must’ve been ambitious. Beats has earned a reputation for making stylish headphones attuned to the low end of the sound spectrum. The Solo2 headphones would have to stay true to this identit...
Dell’s 15.6-inch Inspiron 15 7000 Series notebook is a computer for a home that doesn’t want (or require) a traditional desktop PC. It’s also rather slim considering its size, and at 2.13kg is not overly heavy to lug around when portability is needed...
Occasionally, reviewers are sent versions of notebooks that don’t really show off the best that the manufacturer has to offer. The Lenovo ThinkPad T550 is one such example, with the basic spec that was sent to us being merely a curtain raiser for wha...
HP’s EliteBook Folio 1020 G1 Special Edition notebook has a 12.5in screen and weighs 1.04kg. That size and weight combination is a point of emphasis for this laptop, in addition to a strong build quality. Construction materials include magnesium-lith...
Microsoft has released the 640 XL in Australia. Think of the XL variant as the bigger brother to the 640 as it benefits from a bigger screen, battery and cameras. Otherwise, the two smartphones are identical.
Canon’s PowerShot SX530 HS may look and feel rather clunky, but it’s a versatile camera that packs a massive zoom lens and some good ease-of-use features. We like to call it an all-round camera, simply because you can use it for portraits (people and...
The 65UF950T is an LED-backlit LCD television that supports the nascent ultra high definition resolution. Plenty of hype surrounds the UHD standard, as its 3840x2160 resolution crams 8.29 million pixels into a panel -- four times the amount found on ...
The Jawbone UP2 experience is different to that of many other activity tracking devices we’ve seen. It’s a wristband rather than a wristwatch, but a wristband without a dedicated screen. You can’t glance at it to see your progress and there are no bu...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Tips and apps to improve your sales
- Why technology is so scary for three-quarters of Aussie businesses
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Facebook denies bias in Trending Topics, but promises changes nevertheless
- ‘Absolutely not’: No regrets ditching NBN FTTP rollout, says Pyne
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW