Apple has to out-execute itself (and its rivals) every year to coerce millions of users to upgrade and get Android users to switch. The latest iPhone offers enough advances to make the upgrade worth it.
Now perhaps I wasn’t the target market when Ultimate Ears launched their UE Megaboom Bluetooth speaker. I don’t like partying, the music is always too loud and people can’t hear my witty quips. I’m normally standing uncomfortably at the bar, drinking...
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
High-end parts make this ultra-portable laptop fly along. But there aren't many ports to use.
There's no die shrink, but Intel's 7th-gen chip brings both a decent performance boost and buttery smooth support for advanced video playback.
Panasonic's latest 4K UHD smart TV is the best overall TV we've tested so far. But it's not by much and it's very expensive indeed!
Brand new guided edits make changing facial features, creating text from images, making multi-textured collages a snap.
Adobe Premiere Elements 15 review: Upgrade moves consumer videographers more deeply into creative turf
From haze removal to matching musical scores, this version simplifies complex moves with baby steps.
Virginia's extensive use of jump and match cuts makes it the meeting point of games and film, though it's not the best of experiments.
Video editor delivers a winning combination of performance enhancements and awesome new proxy workflow.
Previously, a Plus-sized iPhone meant a bigger screen and that was about it. With the iPhone 7 Plus, the dual-lens camera is a major selling point.
Origin PC's Omni all-in-one gaming PC packs an 8-core Core i7 CPU and the mighty Titan X Pascal.
Linksys’ latest looks a bit like a massive upturned spider which can be a bit disconcerting in low-light and shadow-rich environments. It’s no looker, although the LED lights on the front have a certain Knight Rider quality to them.
Speech recognition interface can mix mix dictating and typing in certain apps.
Any $269 smartphone is sure to have flaws, and this does, but it's still good value.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTSCCM AdministratorACT
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- FTSenior Network Specialist - IPVPN EdgeVIC
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTIT ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- CCBenefits/Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTTest ManagerWA
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTMS Dynamics DevelopersNSW
- CCApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC