It's no Elite controller, but the new Xbox One S controller is a step up from the original stock Xbox One gamepad—and a colorful one at that, if you use the Xbox Design Lab.
Fitbit's latest activity tracker combines the best of its Charge HR and Alta fitness bands at an affordable price.
Acer's Liquid Jade Primo smartphone goes all in to replace your PC, bundling a phone, keyboard, mouse, and dock together. We put that daring concept to the test.
Australians have a relationship with hot summers and air conditioning that few developed countries can appreciate. And yet it looks like it’s the Russians who have come up with an innovative solution to hot homes and offices.
Ruggedized for action sports, the Nixon Mission is water resistant down to 10 ATM thanks to a trick "MicLock" feature.
With an OLED display and an NVMe SSD, the Lenovo X1 Yoga delivers rich colors and top-notch performance.
The PC adaptation of Steve Jackson's Sorcery! gamebooks has some rough edges, but it's a thrilling, sprawling adventure overall.
It’s iPhone time again and whether you’re a fan or not the whole tech industry gets a lift and the general, less-techie populace gets a lesson on the latest technology.
For the first time in several World of Warcraft expansions Blizzard is flexing its world-creation and storytelling muscles.
Sierra, the new version of Apple's macOS operating system, offers a number of new features, including its voice-activated assistant Siri.
Made for the Surface Pro 4, Microsoft's Surface Special Edition NFL Type Cover has a price only superfans would tolerate. But it delivers an unofficial benefit for Surface Pro 3 users stuck with subpar keyboards.
Apple’s watchOS 3 marks the company’s third attempt to provide a satisfying user experience -- and this time, it works.
Big external battery has a lot of ports and holds a lot of juice.
Lithium-ion-based battery can fully charge a 12-inch MacBook.
USB-C battery underperforms by every measure.
Multitask throughout your day with music on the go. Windows 10 gets you in the mood to be productive.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nokia, Sprint show a massive MIMO antenna to boost cell service
- HTC's new Vive payment plans diffuse the high cost of PC virtual reality
- NTT DoCoMo demos VR control of robots over 5G
- Sony's Xperia XZ Premium has a 4K HDR screen, super slow-mo
- 5G is coming, but don't get carried away, T-Mobile USA's CTO says
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW