Elegance and pure opulence combined with technology – that’s the first thing that comes to mind when you see and try on the Huawei female watch.
A portable package complete with wireless base station, encrypted local backup, and mobile support for iOS or Android.
Too hot? Too cold? Regulate the temperature of your bed and sleep easy.
HP's latest version of its Elite x2 tablet offers a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
The fans asked, and we have answered. We compare laptops on price, not form factor, to see if the fight is fairer. See what happens.
Microsoft Flow makes it easy for anyone to string together inputs, outputs, and actions into simple applications
HP's Chromebook 11 G4 stands out among affordable Chromebooks. You can't expect all the components to be top-of-the-line, but it offers impressive performance and quality for the price.
Even with its design quirks, this big work notebook is impressive: It packs in a 4K touchscreen display, quad-core CPU, and discrete GPU for just US$1,500.
Origin PC's custom micro-tower crams high-performance hardware into an impressively small amount of space.
Giphy wants to be the one-stop-shop for all your GIF-sharing needs. But how does the new Giphy Keys compare to other GIF-focused iOS keyboards?
A one-stop shop to tackle the ever-increasing threat of malware on OS X.
Which MacBook should you buy? We weigh up the pros and cons of the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro (Retina and non-Retina) and 12in Retina MacBook. Find the Mac laptop that's ideal for you, as we help you find the right MacBook for your needs
Dell’s Chromebook 13 proves an important point: You can make a classy Chromebook that's reasonably affordable. Dell gives its Chromebook 13 a slender yet sturdy chassis, good performance, and long battery life.
The USB Type C port is new, intriguing, and incredibly confusing, because vendors vary in how they implement the standard. It all comes down to the controller, so we take the fastest USB-C device out there to show you the sometimes vast differences.
It's not a desktop Mac replacement. The MacBook is ideal for on-the-go use.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
- Google goes after Microsoft, Tableau, and others with a new free analytics tool
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD