Apricorn has taken the Aegis Secure Key 3.0 and made it smaller, less expensive, and more easily configurable in batches with a $99 USB configuration hub.
Corsair’s Vengeance LPX 2400MHz memory kit (Code: CMK16GX4M2A2400C16) is what we use in the PC World Test Rig. It’s designed for high performance overclocking which is beyond the needs of most users, but that won’t stop regular PC builders wanting a ...
The Z170X is our new test rig. As such it’s ground zero for our latest motherboard coverage and the benchmark against which everything else will be tested.
Here’s a phone we’ve looked forward to reviewing. The Mate 7 was our phone of 2014 and the Mate 8 was in our Top 5 best phones of 2016. We’ve reviewed many middling phones of late so we’ve been hoping that Huawei’s new flagship would impress us. It d...
Reminiscent of Cyan's style of storytelling and puzzle design, Quern is an excellent Myst or Riven homage in an era suddenly packed full of them.
Dell's redesigned XPS Tower Special Edition may not be flashy, but it's compact and affordable, with the right mix of hardware.
Astell&Kern AK70 high-res digital audio player review: Sweet sound and strong features make it a winner
The AK70 is one of the first hi-res audio players on the market to support aptX HD hi-res music streaming over Bluetooth, but its lack of MQA support has us scratching our heads.
Once you’ve had a Carolina-style smoked pork BBQ you’ll want to keep having it. This smoker cooker is the best electric smoker we’ve seen. So if you need a meat smoker, a barbecue grill, a smoker grill or even a charcoal grill check out this Bradley ...
Orbi satellites communicate with the router, not with each other; but 4x4 backhaul enabled best-in-class performance in most of our benchmarks.
The ZenBook Flip is an attractive, low-priced alternative to fancier convertibles from HP and Lenovo.
ZTE has perhaps been best known for manufacturing other people’s phones – Telstra has used them to make it’s own phones in the past. But with the Axon 7, we’re seeing the company launch it’s own flagship onto these shores under its own banner.
We’ve been seriously impressed with Oppo phones in the past. The Oppo F1s was one of the best value phones of last year. Now the R9S hits the market with a spec sheet that rivals a Samsung Galaxy S7 – but it’s much thinner and looks great, so should ...
TerraMaster's FS-220 is relatively new to the NAS category, but it's a great performer with a promising interface.
For a NAS box with a boatload of software features and top-notch performance, the WD My Cloud EX2 Ultra is amazingly affordable.
Seagate's Personal Cloud 3TB NAS is only a single-bay NAS, but $140 for 3TB of storage and advanced software features is a steal.
Does your laptop environment live up to expectations? Read a user’s experience and discovery.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Porsche Design's Book One looks to outrace Microsoft's Surface Book
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Google is giving away a Chromecast with the Google Home
- SK Telecom pushes for interoperable quantum crypto systems
- Facebook's Telecom Infra Project is a year old
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- CCTest AnalystWA
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCAzure Architect/ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSupport Analyst / Production Support - InformaticaNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW