LG announced these flat, curved and 4K TVs back at CES last January and it even started selling them this year. But it hasn’t given them out to reviewers… until now. We think that quite a shame as they’ve missed a trick here. We knew these TVs were g...
Dishonored 2 has some of the most creative levels ever seen in a stealth game, but it might as well not exist if you're struggling with the PC version's performance issues.
You’ll understand its low price tag the moment you sit down to read.
This water-resistant e-reader can survive being submerged in water.
Kobo Aura Edition 2 review: It’s better than Amazon’s baseline Kindle, but it’s a lot more expensive
This e-reader just doesn’t deliver enough bang for the buck.
If you’re not an Amazon fan, the Kobo Glo HD could be the e-reader you’ve been searching for.
It's not Amazon's most expensive e-readery, but it delivers the best value of any e-reader.
The latest Kobo is a waterproof, feature-packed monster.
We were amazed when Lexar provided us with a super-fast 200GB, corn-flake sized MicroSD card back in June but now here’s Kingston with 256GB!
Planet Coaster is one of the best "builder" games ever made, with powerful tools that enable players to create practically anything they can imagine. Well, as long as that thing is a theme park.
Huawei has launched a new, second-tier Android phone called the Nova Plus. But while it’s some distance off the current top-tier of Android phones in terms of price, the specs are less far behind. It appears at a time where the flagship, Huawei Mate ...
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has occasional moments of brilliance, but in a year packed with good shooters it just doesn't measure up. And don't get me started on the multiplayer.
There's a lot to like in Apple's new MacBook Pro -- newer chips, faster SSD storage, and brighter, better display. But it's the Touch Bar that represents the biggest change.
Dell's proprietary portable battery pack for laptops gives you stupendous battery life.
Google's Chromecast Ultra quadruples the pixels for double the money, but it lacks the bells and whistles of other high-end steaming devices.
Take home a Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive (64GB) this holiday season. Enter our competition today. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tell-tale toys open bedroom door to strangers, consumer groups warn
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Microsoft's new Zo chatbot dodges politics, doesn't always make sense
- Privacy groups urge investigation of 'internet of toys'
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- FTSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCProduct Manager - TV and MediaNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC