It was only very recently that we were celebrating Hisense’s amazing 4K ULED TV as our Best Tech product of 2016. The traditionally-budget brand’s Series 7000 TV wasn’t just better than all of the competition, it was much cheaper than it all too. Now...
Cerise's Circular computer looks like a Mac Pro but offers a much wider array of options and upgrades. Our unit is really more of a gaming rig than a workstation, though.
Panasonic’s set-top boxes can manage free-to-air Freeview channels and play/record to Blu-ray and DVD.
All the features you want from a surge suppressor, and for a reasonable price.
Drones are fast becoming commoditised which is amazing considering the technology behind them. Even the little ones manage to stay impressively stable in a strong wind.
Littered with microtransactions and featuring the same half-dozen campaign missions you've played since the days of ye ol' StarCraft, Halo Wars 2 is not the RTS genre's salvation.
If you've played Lego games before, you'll get the hang of this one quickly.
As the standard bearer for the Android Wear 2.0 launch, LG’s sport watch suffers from very narrow appeal.
For the first time in years, the Razer Blade Pro feels like it deserves the name. Packed with an i7-6700HQ and a GTX 1080, there's a lot of power in this slim, 17-inch laptop.
I have a confession: when I first saw Horizon Zero Dawn back in 2015 I let out a big ostentatious yawn to signal that I was unimpressed.
When you look at RAM it’s easy to think that the big, beefy modules with the fancy heat-spreaders are are going to make your computer fly along. If you’re a competitive overclocker then this is probably the case and this review isn’t for you.
Venom is the unusual Australian-based system integrator that sells computers globally to an enthusiastic, brand-loyal audience. The company is a bit like BMW’s M Division in that it takes away the frills and bloat of the modern computer market and le...
Creative's Sound BlasterX Katana brings the soundbar to the PC with big sound, a small form factor, and one eye-popping price tag.
Still obsessed with exploding organs and a pseudo B-movie vibe, Sniper Elite 4 nevertheless improves upon its predecessor in every way—enormous maps, better stealth systems, and more good ol' American freedom.
Bose QuietControl 30 wireless headphones review: A nearly perfect set of active noise-canceling earphones
One minor shortcoming kept us from giving these headphones a perfect score.
A fast and multi-functional printer with all the high end features. The HP OfficeJet is a fine addition to your workspace
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- US House votes to undo broadband privacy rules
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- China devotes US$22 billion to domestic chip industry expansion
- Excel for Windows finally gets real-time collaboration
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSecurity Monitoring SpecialistVIC
- FTSales Operations ManagerNSW
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip organisationNSW
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk Operators (Part time and Full Time)SA
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Network Security EngineerACT
- CC.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Digital Technologies Financial ServicesQLD
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- FT.Net Developer - Mid-levelNSW
- FTSCCM AdministratorACT
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- CCOrganisational Change Analyst - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW