So we may have got a bit excited at the announcement of this device from Plox. But it’s quite natural to regress to a small child when something like this comes along. Yes it’s a levitating Death Star speaker and yes you (and/or your kids) will proba...
The Asus Transformer Mini (T102HA) looks awful on paper, but stellar battery life and a well-designed exterior still make this affordable Surface clone worth a look.
While budget-conscious phones are getting better, the ZMax Pro feels stuck in the past.
HP's Spectre x360 gets a major upgrade that makes it not only the best convertible laptop, but possibly the best ultrabook laptop, period.
Looking for an SSD that's fast and looks good through a case window? Stop your search because the Plextor M8Pe could be your answer.
The new Siberia 840 adds Bluetooth to the old Siberia 800/H Wireless model, but not much else.
Astro's new A50 packs in a base station that doubles as a charging station so it's always ready to go, but $300 is a lot of money for a gaming headset these days.
The Le Pro3 looks and feels like a winner, and then you begin using it and everything starts to fall apart.
The Acer Predator returns with a slimmed-down pricetag and a beefed-up chassis.
Acer's Swift 7 and Dell's XPS 13 ultraportables both take advantage of Intel's new Kirby Lake processor. We compare the two.
Frederique Constant's gorgeous Swiss smartwatch tracks activity and sends you notifications, but its intelligence is more annoying than useful.
LG announced these flat, curved and 4K TVs back at CES last January and it even started selling them this year. But it hasn’t given them out to reviewers… until now. We think that quite a shame as they’ve missed a trick here. We knew these TVs were g...
Dishonored 2 has some of the most creative levels ever seen in a stealth game, but it might as well not exist if you're struggling with the PC version's performance issues.
You’ll understand its low price tag the moment you sit down to read.
This water-resistant e-reader can survive being submerged in water.
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
- AMD talks tough as it drums up support for 32-core Zen server chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCProcurement AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCService ManagerACT
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW