G.Skill's debut headset promises "real" 7.1 surround sound, but it's let down by weak drivers and tinny sound.
Despite Kingston's efforts to put out an even better Cloud headset, there’s just not much reason to buy the Revolver over the original HyperX Cloud or Cloud II.
The PDP Afterglow AG 9 is a budget model in the US, but it has a premium price tag here.
The Logitech G933 would be a good buy at its list price of $300.
Razer's massive wireless headset boasts an amazing soundstage, incredible battery life, and a fantastic microphone, but you will need to fiddle with its EQ settings to get the most from it.
Corsair's back with another inexpensive wireless headset, and it's a lot better than the H2100.
The Polk Striker Pro P1 makes for an excellent pair of headphones, but fails to compete on the headset front with its similarly priced peers.
If you have any doubts as to the conversion of this classic DOS game to iOS, you needn’t worry.
The diminutive Core is one of the best Bluetooth speakers ever. The Core Sub is icing on that sonic cake.
We review three sets of Bluetooth earbuds from Jabra, Jaybird and Plantronics for music listening and phone talking.
The Oppo PM-2 are all-around spectacular headphones, as well they should be considering their $999 price tag.
Double Fine's latest game is a pastiche of 1970s retrofuturism, from Asimov to lava lamps. Oh, and you play as a disembodied head.
Blocs 2 keeps the ease and elegance of its original version, but adds plenty of powerful new features.
Windows 10's Anniversary Update polishes mature features like Cortana, Edge, and Skype while pointing the way toward a pen-enabled future. Windows 10 users should be pleased, but Windows 10 holdouts may remain unmoved.
It's too bad Motorola's better-performing flagship phone takes a back seat to the svelte Moto Z. The Z Force is worth the higher price.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCPHP Developer | Network Specialist |VIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC