The addition of active pen support and the option of a 4K UHD screen cements this convertible's status as our favorite.
Last year, Motorola’s G4 lineup didn’t live up to its predecessors. This year, Moto gets back on track.
The Playbase fits conveniently under your TV, but it’s not the best home theater speaker we’ve heard.
Mass Effect: Andromeda has literally an entire galaxy's worth of potential, but squanders it on meaningless missions and awkward dialogue.
Thimbleweed Park is a LucasArts adventure game the way you remember them being, with the same witty humor and, yes, the same sometimes asinine puzzles.
LG’s G series has been getting better and better over the years. The modular G5 was an interesting phone that turned out to be great value once the price dropped (plummeted).
With the Windows 10 Creators Update, Microsoft has rediscovered its sense of fun, building in everything from 3D content to 4K Netflix capabilties as it launches tools for creators and consumers alike.
MSI's GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop isn't the company's largest laptop but it can still play games. It offers a decent blaance between portability and power (and also price).
Asus Zenbook 3 is a colourful ultraportable that feels exceptionally well built and is aimed at the corporate market. It's not cheap but it packs in quality features, promising decent battery life in a 12.5-inch product that you can carry around in a...
It's pretty and simple to drive. But does buying this mean you've given up on life?
We’ve seen flagship phones from almost everyone launch in the past several weeks. But while we’re waiting Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S8 phone to appear, we’ve been given the latest iteration of the mid-range (and much more affordable) Samsung Galaxy A...
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Corsair's first PC build is beautifully engineered, totally liquid cooled, and no fun to wrench on.
Rock Band VR drops you in the rhinestone boots of your favorite guitarists and puts the Oculus Touch controllers to a weird, but perfect, use.
A new tide of demand for high-performance computer equipment is sweeping the world, as eSports becomes a major form of entertainment and spectator activity. With that, the technology supporting eSports is maturing rapidly.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- TPLevel 2-3 Helpdesk OfficerQLD
- FTSystem Administrator App-VACT
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieQLD
- CCSAP ISU Device Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD