We visited a mansion hosting all of LG's new 2017 TVs and got to grips with what to expect.
Is it Subaru's prettiest car ever? What's it like to drive? Would we buy one? Should you?
The R9s Plus is the oversized, supercharged version of the supercharged version. And it looks like many of the foibles have gone.
Few companies seem to make more effort with its TVs than Samsung. The company has become the mass market king of TVs sitting atop an apex kept warm by Sony for so many years. And so it must have been galling to watch the likes of Hisense and LG swan ...
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
Night in the Woods is as much a coming-of-age story as it is one of America's lost manufacturing sector and small-town decline. Springsteen would be proud.
StarTech Dual-Bay SATA Hard Drive Adapter Enclosure with RAID review: Great for hard drives, not for SSDs
With all the appearance of a 3.5-inch hard drive, this RAID enclosure lets you increase hard drive performance using RAID 0. But SSDs proved problematic.
Many people here haven't heard of Oppo but the company is HUGE in China and it makes some seriously good phones.
Phone aficionados have a soft spot for HTC. The company’s hardware almost always seems to be very well made and only occasionally tainted by dodgy software or pricing. Here’s the new HTC U Ultra. It’s a bit of a tongue twister to say out loud, but ...
Ghost Recon: Wildlands is a technological marvel, but that's about it. The rest of Ubisoft's open-world shooter is a repetitive and mind-numbing jumble, particularly if you play on your own. Bring friends, or don't bother.
We've seen a great many MSI Gaming laptops over the past months. There's a flavour for eevryone, whether it’s a 120Hz screen, a desktop-style mechanical keyboard, a water-cooled chassis or SLI graphics. Some of them are the size of a briefcase.
HTC has finally released its HTC U Ultra, is it as good as we hoped?
Only recently we were looking at Venom's Blackbook Zero 14 – a laptop designed to be fast, lightweight and with few distractions. Venom is an Aussie manufacturer globally-selling computers that have a serious attention to detail on the insides: ens...
Nvidia's ferocious GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is the fastest graphics card ever, and the first capable of uncompromising 4K gaming.
ADATA has undercut the field by offering the joy-inducing XPG SX8000 NVMe SSD for a joy-inducing price.
HP OfficeJet is fast, reliable and budget-friendly for your business. Read the review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Security Solution Architect - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- CC1st / 2nd Level Help Desk SupportNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Data ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager (Wealth)NSW
- FTProject Engineer - Data & IP NetworksNSW
- TPProject Manager. Enterprise wide IT ProjectsNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD