This MSI graphics card is based on NVIDIA's GeForce 8500 GT GPU (graphics processing unit), which is aimed at the mainstream end of the PC market. It's a less powerful GPU than NVIDIA's 8600 GT as it has only half the processing power and slower GPU ...
This mid-range card from ASUS is based on the NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT GPU (graphics processing unit), and it runs at stock-standard speeds. It isn't the fastest card we've seen, but it runs quietly and can be used to play current DirectX 9-based games...
At just over $200, this card represents good value for a Windows Vista-based system. It's based on NVIDIA's GeForce 8600 GT GPU (graphics processing unit), which isn't as fast as the GeForce 8600 GTS, but it can still be used for gaming and for proce...
Sporting a fancy blue backlight and a stylish black colour scheme, Microsoft's latest entry into the gaming peripherals market, the Reclusa keyboard, is sure to turn a few heads. While it doesn't have the extra of competing products, it's still a str...
Pioneer's HTZ151DVD home theatre system is a great entry-level product, including everything needed to experience 5.1 surround sound. It's a DVD player and receiver that comes with a 5.1-channel speaker system and its low price, simple features, neut...
When it comes to high-end LCD projectors, the Panasonic PT-AE900 was easily the best one that came out last year. With 1080p becoming more prevalent, it was just a matter of time before Panasonic made the leap into 1080p projection. We love and ador...
The Samsung LA32R81BD is a 32in LCD TV with a native resolution of 1366x768. The pinnacle of the Samsung high definition range of TVs, it's the successor to last year's popular R7 series. Like that series, the R8 range exudes style while also belting...
It's still baffling that some media centre PCs come in tower-cases with PC-centric features rather than set-top box features. That's why the Acer Aspire iDea 510 is so appealing. It still has all the benefits of a PC and it can be used like a PC, but...
The Oricom IP800 is a cordless phone for both Skype and ordinary telephone calls. The IP800 connects to your PC via a standard USB connection, as well as your regular telephone line.
Some time ago we had the pleasure of reviewing the HP [[prodid:3268]] which was a perfect example of HP's new hands-on approach to computing. Now we've managed to get a look at the new HP Pavilion tx1001, a touch-screen notebook; that's right, it's n...
If you thought the Toshiba Satellite A100 was sexy then check out the dashing new look of the A200 (PSAFCA-01K00J). Toshiba is constantly updating the core components of its machines, and they have done so once again, but this is also the first aesth...
TomTom continue to upgrade their popular entry level unit, and it's easy to see why. Their ONE range has always offered a superb user interface, combined with excellent maps and voice navigation. The new ONE XL adds a larger touch screen and a sleek ...
The Pioneer A6 analogue audio amplifier is the little brother of the [[prodid:3560]]. Slightly smaller and lighter, and with less power output, the two amps are very similar to one another, the major difference being that the A6 doesn't provide a lot...
Following the usual chic design of their T series cameras, Sony's new fashion oriented compact model, the Cyber-Shot DSC-T20, is quite an impressive product. The image quality was quite good and the stylish design should appeal to those after somethi...
Zotac may not be the first brand that comes to mind when the topic of graphics cards is brought up, but the company's modest offerings are good performers and definitely worth checking out when you're shopping for a new card. The Zotac 8600GTS is bui...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- A new Microsoft tool shows how Win 10 might affect devices
- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says
- AMD has its eyes on Las Vegas with Polaris GPUs
- Nvidia teases Volta GPU in next-gen Xavier self-driving car computer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW