The slim InFocus IN36 is InFocus' latest entry into the business projector market. With a 3000 ANSI lumens brightness rating and a 1000:1 contrast ratio, it's clearly targeted at the professional market, as these specifications make it ideal for pres...
The audioengine A5 (also known as audioengine 5) is a set of stereo hi-fi speakers. Delivering excellent quality, along with an extremely solid and sturdy design, they're some of the best hi-fi speakers we've seen to date. Everything about them screa...
Through the revival of a long dead language, Dell has breathed a touch of new life into its small business product line with the launch of Vostro (translated from Latin as "yours"). Vostro is apparently the result of a series of global surveys of sma...
As well as offering Intel's latest P35 and ICH9R chipsets, and a pair of eSATA ports, the MSI P35 Platinum boasts one of the more inventive-looking cooling systems available on the market. Built to handle DDR2 memory modules, despite the P35 chipset'...
We've seen plenty of notebooks based on Intel's latest Centrino Duo platform (codenamed Santa Rosa), but the Zepto Znote 6625WD is one of the first of these high-end notebooks to fully utilise the potential of the 800MHz front side bus (FSB), which i...
The NETGEAR SPH200D is a cordless Skype phone that doubles as a regular landline telephone. The selling point of the SPH200D is the fact that it doesn't require a PC to operate. Instead it just uses a broadband Internet connection through a router or...
The Sony Ericsson MRC-60 is a handy accessory that allows you to connect your mobile phone to a home stereo and control it via a remote control. The MRC-60 can control both the media player and FM radio of your phone, and the cradle doubles as a char...
Sony's latest entry into the compact camera space, the Cyber-Shot DSC-W55, is a solid all around camera. Unlike it's compatriot, the [[prodid:3825]], it doesn't have any stand out features, but the reasonably robust feature set combined with the peti...
Not your every day camera, Sony's Cyber-Shot DSC-G1S offers a bevy of interesting features that definitely make it stand out from the crowd. These include 2GB of onboard memory, Wi-Fi connectivity, a gigantic 3.5in LCD display, and a music player. It...
The Konica Minolta 2530DL is a compact colour laser with built-in networking features. It offers a few new improvements over its predecessor, the 2430DL, including increased memory and lower accessory costs.
Samsung impressed our test jury once again with its SyncMaster 244T. This wide-screen display collected enough performance points to push it to the high end of our favourites list. It's also a cool-looking piece of hardware, with a thin silver bezel.
Physically, HP's w2207 22in is an impressive specimen. It's got a stand that can swivel, tilt, rise and rotate (it can be viewed in portrait mode, which is perfect for working on long documents); it's got a built-in USB hub for up to two devices, and...
The Nokia 6110 Navigator is a mobile phone that combines integrated turn-by-turn GPS functionality together with a number of smart phone features. Also sporting HSDPA connectivity, a 2 megapixel camera and a microSD card slot, the 6110 is the beginni...
The first ever smart phone to include a dedicated graphics processor, O2's Xda Flame features an NVIDIA GoForce graphics processor. It also has a whopping 2GB of internal memory, a 3.6in VGA touch screen, a TV-out feature and SRS WOW HD sound. Clearl...
Lian Li's PC-7S is a fairly simple mid-tower ATX case design for those looking to build a PC with relative ease. However, its shortage of hard drive bays and minimal cooling suggest it's not aimed at anyone hoping to set up raid arrays, SLI graphics ...
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn will help people in India train for semi-skilled jobs
- Microsoft seeks Indian customers with exclusive Skype Lite app
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- TPData AnalystWA
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTERP Data Migration Consultant - Software Company - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- FTIMO Change Manager - EclipseNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT