The Lenovo ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC is a hybrid notebook and tablet PC that is easily converted by rotating the screen. It is similar in build to the [[prodid:3632]] notebook (non-tablet) which we looked at earlier, but its tablet functionality adds a ...
AOC's 223VW 22in monitor has a price tag of $499, but it can be purchased for under $400 if you shop around, and based on our tests, we think it represents excellent value for money. It has a widescreen aspect ratio (16:10) with a native resolution o...
Every company and their friends are clawing for space in the packed portable media market, trying to dethrone Apple's dominance. The E10 is iRiver's shot at the middle of the market, competing with products like the [[prodid:2442]]. It comes sporting...
Are you looking for a Windows alternative for serious office work? Many people are starting to wonder about their non-Microsoft operating system options, especially given Windows Vista's hefty hardware demands, upgrade costs and license restrictions....
Convergent technology is the way of the future, as more and more features previously performed by multiple devices, are being packed into a single unit. Panasonic's new DMR-EX85 is an excellent example of the power that convergent technology has to p...
In their IXUS line of compact cameras, Canon consistently provides wonderful point and shoot devices that appeal to a wide variety of people. While not doing anything particularly special, they usually combine stylish design with small form factor an...
Ever feel the need for some outdoors photography, but find yourself concerned that your regular digital camera may not be up to the task? Then Ricoh's latest rugged camera, the 500SE, may be for you. Dustproof to JIS 6 standards and waterproof to JIS...
Sometimes you just want to turn on your iPod and do the dishes, or exercise your green thumb in the garden to while listening to your favourite tunes. The iMainGo from Portable Sound Laboratories frees you from your headphones and offers audio via tw...
The D-Link DPH-540 is a wireless Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based VoIP Telephone, offering users the freedom of wireless connectivity and the benefits of VoIP. The DPH-540 uses 802.11g Wi-Fi technology to connect to a wireless network and does...
Astone's iCrib is yet another product in the range of portable speaker accessories designed for iPods, although the only model supported by the iCrib is the Nano. While the speaker system does boast an attractive design, we found both its practicalit...
The Motorola RAZR is back again, this time offering HSDPA connectivity, a new MP3 player with a media finder, a 1.3 megapixel camera and a microSD card slot for extra storage. The MOTORAZR V3xx isn't groundbreaking by any means, and retains much of t...
LG has continued its 'Chocolate' range of mobile phones with the release of the HSDPA capable U830, a successor to the [[prodid:1852]]. The form factor has changed from a slider to a clamshell, and the number of touch sensitive controls has been redu...
The Bop-It Extreme II is an activities-based electronic game that can be played by one or more people. However, if you value your sanity, turn back now. The Hasbro Bop-It Extreme II is evil in its purest form. It seems like a harmless toy, a bit of c...
If you're an imaging enthusiast, the HP PhotoSmart C7180 should have plenty to tickle your fancy. It's one of the few units we've seen that comes with a film adapter, so that you can scan in your favourite negatives, and comes with a large LCD screen...
This comprehensive unit boasts faxing, scanning, copying and printing functions while also supporting memory card facilities and an Ethernet port as well as 802.11b/g wireless networking. The sleek design and a front-loading paper-cassette also means...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW