The Samsung D900i is a subtle aesthetic upgrade to its predecessor, the [[prodid:2483]]. It adds an FM radio and a sleek metallic finish to an already successful and popular slider phone. It definitely won't compel current D900 owners to upgrade, but...
When it comes to graphics cards, choosing one card over another is usually determined by price. However, ASUS wants to make you think about that decision a little longer. Its EN8600GT OC Gear card ships with a separate module that allows you to play ...
The NEC MultiSync LCD2690WUXi is a 26in widescreen LCD monitor, the largest in NEC's 90 series of professional displays. As such, you'd expect it to be packed with features and NEC is never one to disappoint. At first glance you might be a little dis...
It's a somewhat transitional period for the PC market at the moment due to the fact that DDR3 memory has been introduced for the latest Intel Core 2 CPUs. Since it's still in its infancy, and still very expensive, when building a new PC with an Intel...
When it comes to big things in small packages, the Dell XPS M1330 is a prime choice. This super slim, high powered notebook is packed with style and evokes analogies of childhood superheroes like AstroBoy or Mighty Mouse, whose stature is far outweig...
Since their entry into the portable media market a while ago, SanDisk has impressed us by consistently creating no fuss media players which perform well. The Sansa Express is no exception. Its claim to fame is that it is the first high capacity flash...
Another model in Sennheiser's range of PC headphones, the PC141 is designed as an all-purpose computer headset for gaming, music and internet telephony. The headphones sport a comfortable over-the-ear design with a microphone, and while the audio qua...
It's not surprising that Blu-ray has become one of the most sought-after technologies in the IT world. With up to 50GB of space, its potential for storing huge video files (among other things) makes it a must-have for movie enthusiasts.
Many moons ago, when PC companies first started extolling the virtues of the multifunction device, the main selling point appeared to be its ability to save space. Rather than buy a separate printer, scanner and copier, you could get all of this func...
Thinking of getting a big monitor? Then try out this 27in monster from Samsung. It has a native resolution of 1920x1200, so it can display full high definition content (1080p) with ease (albeit with 120 lines of resolution left over, so you'll still ...
The Ruckus MediaFlex wireless router, while not technically a media streamer itself, is a device intended to facilitate wireless streaming of media (videos and music) throughout the home. The easiest way to think of the MediaFlex is probably as a way...
The recent explosion in digital video sales has caused a staggering number of cameras to enter the marketplace. Even after you've narrowed down the format you want (Mini DV, DVD or HDD), the decision can still be overwhelming, with a huge range of co...
The Sennheiser PC 121 is a stylish Internet telephony headset that features an adjustable microphone, volume control and a compact design that can be worn on either ear, making it ideal for travellers.
The forgivably plain look of the HP Compaq 6710b (GE821PA) clearly states the fleet style, workhorse aspirations of this business focused notebook. Although it's one of the slower performers out of the new Centrino notebooks we've tested, it's also t...
LG's top of the line LN800 GPS unit adds longer battery life, a light sensor, and a larger touch screen to what already was a great value for money unit, the LN500.
Is your IT system growing at pace with your business? Here are 5 reasons why you should consider the move to Cloud ERP now.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FTProject Co-OrdinaterNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- FTMS Dynamics DevelopersNSW
- TPSQL Server Developer | 3 month contract |NSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTProcess Documentation AnalystNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW