To date, this is the fastest mid-range card we've tested, and that's not surprising considering the card's specifications. It's based on NVIDIA's latest mid-range GPU (graphics processing unit) - the GeForce 8600 GTS - which is DirectX 10-capable and...
Carrying the svelte Ricoh design that has won their past products such acclaim, the Caplio R6 is the latest iteration in their flagship compact camera range. Sporting a 7.2 mega pixel sensor, with 7.1x optical zoom and a 28-200mm lens, the R6 has a l...
When it comes to flooding the market with gratuitous peripherals and accessories, the iPod is completely in a league of its own. The cute-yet-terrifying logo has been stamped on every product imaginable - from baby clothes to Nike sports kits - and i...
It is rare that we pick up a camera and are impressed with it before we've even fired it up, but that's exactly the impression we got when handling Olympus' latest advanced digital camera, the SP-550UZ. There's a sense of superior craftsmanship with ...
Sporting a brushed steel face and running the popular Windows Mobile 5 operating system, the 3G-capable ASUS P735 offers a number of worthy features in a distinct package. A 2 megapixel camera with auto focus, business card recognition, native Wi-Fi ...
The Sony Ericsson Z310i is an entry level handset that features a compact, stylish design together with some funky light effects, handy notification icons and an external display, which becomes camouflaged when not in use.
Samsung's SBH170 is a wireless Bluetooth headset designed to operate primarily with mobile phones that can broadcast Bluetooth stereo signals using the A2DP profile. While the growing number of products in this category is promising for those of us w...
Based on Intel's P965 chipset, the ASUS P5B Premium board suits any of the current generation Intel LGA775 socket-based CPUs and can also handle an ATI CrossFire dual graphics card configuration. It comes with some features that aren't found on most ...
Scorpion Technology's Stinger PC is another tasty yum cha of gaming hardware built to satisfy the eyes and ears of gaming enthusiasts. Running Windows Vista Home Premium and a host of powerful hardware, it scored well in our PC and gaming benchmarks....
The ASRock ALiveXFire-eSATA2 AMD-based board is inexpensive, and while it does have a limited supply of expansion options, it comes with some cool features, namely eSATA and ATI CrossFire support.
Pioneer's recent release of several higher end audio products, geared specifically towards two-channel audio, may seem a little surprising in this current age of 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound. Nevertheless, there is a certain appeal in the simplicity of...
When it comes to convergent PVR technology, the Australian market has lagged behind the US market, where devices such as the TiVo and, more recently, Vudu offer convenient ways of recording and playing back TV shows. The Australian market may finally...
The Fujitsu PlasmaVision P50XHA58EB is a 50in plasma display panel with a native resolution of 1366x768. Aimed squarely at the high-end AV enthusiast, this panel comes with a high price tag, but considering its pristine image quality, it's expensive ...
The Acer AT4230 is a 42in LCD TV with a native resolution of 1366x768. It has the visual quality of a mid-to-high-end model and sells for an insanely low price. We didn't know what to expect from Acer since they haven't yet built their name in the fl...
Clad in Acer's age-old silver and black trimmings, the Aspire 5613AWLMi notebook is a simple but effective unit, which features all the hardware needed for a comfortable notebook experience. There's little that jumps this notebook ahead of the pack, ...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD has its eyes on Las Vegas with Polaris GPUs
- Nvidia teases Volta GPU in next-gen Xavier self-driving car computer
- Meet Apache Spot, a new open source project for cybersecurity
- Plat.One acquisition marks start of $2B IoT investment plan for SAP
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC