The VX2245wm is a 22in widescreen LCD monitor with a native resolution of 1680x1050 pixels. An identical panel to the VX2235wm, this unit is set apart by the inclusion of an iPod dock, USB ports and memory card readers which are built-in to the base...
The DORO 225IPC is a budget VoIP phone aimed at first time users. It offers pretty good value for money and includes 10 selectable ring tones, caller ID, a blue backlit LCD display and the ability to browse through your Skype contacts.
The TRENDnet ClearSky Bluetooth VoIP Phone is an enticing package, offering a solid handset that features an effective wireless bluetooth range of up to 50 metres. Its responsive buttons and full compatability with Skype (as well as providing audio s...
The Philips VOIP433 is an interesting new VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone that allows users to make and receive internet calls using a Windows Live Messenger account. The VOIP433 also acts as a regular cordless telephone and includes a colo...
The Philips VOIP321 is the second in the new range of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phones from Philips and offers traditional landline calling as well as the latest Skype technology in one unit. The VOIP321 is a cordless phone and has a bright...
A revolutionary entry into the VoIP market, the NETGEAR SPH101, is the world's first wireless Internet phone. A fully fledged Skype phone capable of connecting to a wireless network via Wi-Fi, the SPH101 comes pre-loaded with Skype on the handset its...
VoIP (voice over IP) is a neat way of making free or low-cost calls via your PC. It has finally come into its own, having been floating around for a handful of years waiting for both decent-speed broadband and us punters to catch on to its charms.
Looking just like an ordinary corded telephone, Lasers USB VoIP phone is a largely uninspiring product. Its features list is slim, but what it does offer is a large monochrome LCD which displays caller ID information and selectable ring tones.
The ASUS AiGuru S1 is a VoIP phone that features an effective 802.11b/g wireless connection and supports the popular Skype application. It also doubles as a wireless music streamer using Windows Media Player, with the ability to serve as a remote con...
Philips has released its new MCM108D Mini Hi-Fi with the hope of riding the success of Apple's iPod series, by designing a unit specifically to interface with the iPod, as well as the range of Philips GoGear audio players. While most audiophiles will...
Nokia has added to their N-series range with the Nokia N93i, a cosmetic upgrade to the [[prodid:2992]]. The N93i retains the same form factor, but adds a stylish, metallic silver finish, and mirror front. The N93i has also been trimmed down considera...
Logitech's latest solution to your PC's peripheral needs is a package of wireless, Bluetooth input devices. The diNovo Media Desktop Laser consists of an ultra-flat keyboard, an MX900 mouse and a MediaPad, which acts a numeric keypad and a media cont...
Altech's Sputnik X2 is an Intel Core 2 Duo-based system for users on a budget. It's a relatively plain PC, but it includes good core components and plenty of upgrade room for future expansion. It scored well in our tests, considering its price and co...
Sporting a relatively slim design, a dual core processor, two HD TV tuners and 250GB of storage, the ASUS Digital Home D22 is a fairly competent media centre PC. It performed quite well in our tests and should satisfy the average consumer who is afte...
The Sony VAIO VGO-LA38G, part of the Vaio L series, which uses a unique form factor that Sony calls the "Panel PC". Sony has always been known for innovative style, which is why it's no surprise to see the Vaio label on this chic notebook. We were im...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million patient records on a black market
- Microsoft's open sourcing of .NET hits a major milestone
- Qualcomm wants to bring LTE to more IoT devices
- HPE's CTO is leaving amid more change at the company
- Red Hat polishes JBoss EAP for a cloud-native future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC