For a quiet media centre or a silent PC, an inexpensive AMD-based system is still an attractive option and Gigabyte's MA69GM-S2H motherboard reinforces that fact. It has a micro-ATX form factor, so it can be installed in a mini-tower ATX case or even...
The Sony Ericsson HCB-120 is a Bluetooth hands-free speakerphone that is designed for use in either the office or a car, and is the upgrade to the previous [[prodid:2466]]. Once again boasting above average sound quality, as well as the ability to co...
Pioneer has jumped into the portable GPS market in Australia with the launch of their AVIC-S2 unit. Sporting Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free mobile phone conversations, an MP3 player and WhereIs v14 Australian maps, the AVIC-S2 has a robust fea...
When high definition video first entered the marketplace, it was considered an exclusive luxury that only the rich and privileged could afford. Nowadays, with the price of 1080i technology constantly sliding, practically anyone can shoot footage in g...
At last we're taking a look at another of ATI's HD 2000-series DirectX 10 graphics chips, thanks to Sapphire's HD 2600 XT. The 2600 XT is a step down from ATI's current flagship chip, the [[prodid:3592]], but it's aimed at mid-range users who want a...
Are you tough enough? This is the question Olympus keeps asking the models in the Tough series of cameras, and apparently the answer is no, because they just keep getting tougher. The latest entry into this range, the Tough 770SW, is an extremely rug...
Software protects you while you surf the Web.
LG's GSA-H55L burner offers more than just an increase in speed over its predecessor, the GSA-H42L. It also ships with the latest version of Nero Essentials, which features SecurDisc - a security technology co-developed by LG and Nero to keep your da...
Canon's MV920 digital video camera certainly sits at an affordable price point. The cheapest camera in their line-up and one of the cheapest overall models on the market, the MV920 is a decent choice for novice photographers wanting to take their fir...
Olympus' compact cameras have always impressed us with their sleek, angular design, and the MJU 780 is no exception. It is one of the best looking compact cameras on the market, with a slim and sturdy metal build that is sure to please feature hungry...
The Samsung ML-2571N offers fast monochrome printing in a relatively compact package, but it has few features that set it apart from the competition.
A fashionable smart phone with a large touch screen, Motorola's MOTOROKR E6 features a 2 megapixel camera with 8x zoom, dedicated music keys, A2DP Bluetooth, and removable storage for extra memory. Although its looks may be appealing, the lack of a b...
The HTC Touch is a compact and stylish smart phone that uses touch screen navigation to provide quick access to key features. Running the new Windows Mobile 6 operating system, the Touch responds to movement, and recognises the sweep of your finger t...
QNAP's TS-109 Pro is a network attached storage (NAS) enclosure that can house one 3.5in Serial ATA hard drive. It doesn't come with a hard drive, so users can install the capacity of their choice, up to 1TB.
If you're looking for an all-in-one networking device, the ASUS WL-600g isn't a bad choice. It's a solidly built unit with plenty of features, but its user-interface could be a little clearer and its FTP server function is limited.
Multitask throughout your day with music on the go. Windows 10 gets you in the mood to be productive.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Before 5G, some mobile users may get almost-5G
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW