I've spent the last few days testing out the Nokia 5300 XpressMusic Phone, and have come away very impressed by its music features. Like the Sony Ericsson W810, the Nokia 5300 does a great job of integrating top-notch music features into a capable ha...
Telstra's Next G network has now expanded into the wireless broadband space with the USB Mobile Card. Capable of connecting to the Internet at High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) speeds of up to 3.6Mbps, the Next G USB Mobile card offers an ent...
Microsoft's IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 is the latest iteration of their Explorer series of mice. Known for their combination of comfort and accuracy, they are very popular amongst gamers and heavy computer users in general. The Explorer 3.0 follows th...
Unwired's network covers most of the Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas, but it's very spotty. Even if your location is listed as being covered, in reality, it may be in a crevice that is unable to actually get a usable network signal.
Simply a stunning piece of industrial design, Sony Ericsson's latest entry into the Walkman range is one of the thinnest 3G mobile phones ever released. The W880i features a sleek, brushed steel face, a 2 megapixel camera, push email support, and a 1...
The Hiptop 2 from Telstra is a long awaited product that has finally arrived on Australian shores. It's essentially a re-labelled Sidekick II, an extremely popular device distributed in America by T-Mobile, but the Hiptop 2 is designed with a younger...
Working on the company's HSDPA network, 3 Mobile's NetConnect HSDPA ExpressCard can offer download speeds up to 3.6Mbps (460KBps). The card uses the latest generation Express Card slot interface to achieve this high speed, so it's perfect for those o...
The 8800GTX GPU (graphics processor unit) is currently the best performer on the market and the NX8800GTX-T2D768E proves that MSI's iteration of the NVIDIA GPU is as powerful as they come. Not only does it blow all other competition out of the water ...
With only a 10in screen, the tiny Fujitsu LifeBook P7230 ultra portable notebook provides some reasonable connectivity and despite its size, it even includes an optical drive. Like many ultra portable notebooks the long battery life was impressive, b...
The latest offering from Philips is the MCD139/79 DVD Micro Theatre. It's a micro-sized 2.1-channel DVD and Hi-Fi system that has an attractive feature-set and a pint sized price tag of $299. It will play movies without a fuss and it will also let yo...
Yamaha's YHT-475B is a mid-priced home theatre system offering a good range of customisation for the budding enthusiast. What it lacks are next generation features such as HDMI connectivity and automatic calibration microphones. However, for the user...
As the plasma display market becomes more and more competitive, manufacturers need to find ways to stand out from the crowd. The Fujitsu P63XHA51AS certainly can't be accused of being a wallflower. At 63 inches, this Plasma display panel commands at...
Nintendo's new Wii game console is a big winner, starting with its innovative, crowd-pleasing controller.
As the name might suggest, this card is aimed at users who want a little bit of 'wow' in their graphics hardware. This card has slightly faster than usual speeds for its ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphics processing unit (GPU) and 512MB of DDR3 memory and...
A hoard of safety features, including a constantly updated database of red light cameras, speed cameras and school zones, is the outstanding feature of Road Angel's Navigator 7000. A successor to the [[prodid:1001]], the Navigator 7000 is an outstand...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW