The O2 Graphite provides everything we've come to expect in a fully featured smartphone and O2 have managed to fit all of these features into a compact and lightweight candy bar design. Operating in a Windows Mobile 5.0 environment, the Graphite offe...
Ulead's VideoStudio 10.0 Plus is aimed at both first-time users and more experienced editors, so it's designed to combine ease of use with powerful features. Coming in at $60 more than Easy Media Creator and $10 more than Premiere Elements, it's very...
Video-editing used to be the exclusive preserve of chaps called Colin, who sported wispy beards and velvet jackets whilst operating analogue editing machines. One of the many benefits of the digital media revolution is that anyone with a camcorder an...
The latest edition of Adobe's low-cost video-editing package has all the features we'd expect. These include support for HD (high-definition) video, the ability to export to portable media devices and support for uploading clips from selected mobile ...
Videoconferencing software has come a long way since the late 1990s, when unsophisticated programs and limited bandwidth made participants sound and look like astronauts aboard the Space Shuttle; I often expected to see a coffee mug float across the ...
MAG's new 22in XP2211W is an affordable, widescreen monitor for those who want a larger display for a relatively cheap price. It has a native resolution of 1680 x 1050, a DVI input as well as an analog D-Sub input and its bezel has a plain design wit...
ASUS has worked in conjunction with NVIDIA on its implementation of the nForce 680i chipset for the P5N32-E SLI Plus. The end result is a very fast board that has a good amount of connectivity and plenty of BIOS features to tinker with.
Antec's Nine Hundred gaming case takes air cooling up a notch with the use of a 200mm case fan, and incorporates some innovative design features that looks stylish, but also adds some welcome features to enhance the overall experience. That said, bui...
If you run a small service business and want a simple way to bill customers for your work, FreshBooks.com could be just what you need. This Web-based invoicing service is easy to set up and use, and relatively inexpensive: It's just US$14 per month i...
The LG 42LC2DR is a 42in LCD TV with a built-in 250GB Digital Video Recorder (DVR). Using the integrated HDTV tuner you can watch, record, pause or rewind both standard definition (SD) and high definition (HD) television without having to use an exte...
When it comes to the universal remote control market, Logitech has always been on the forefront of design and functionality, bringing high-tech universal remote technology to home users at an affordable price. With the Harmony Remote for Xbox 360 it ...
Pinnacle's SoundBridge Radio combines an FM/AM radio with a media streamer that connects to a computer via a wireless interface. The SoundBridge Radio lets you listen to your digital music collection anywhere within the range of your home wireless ne...
Dell's cream of the crop, its high-end gaming machine - the XPS 710 - looks like no other, both inside and out. The street-machine style chassis appears as though it's been pulled straight from the engine of a jet fighter and some of the hardware Del...
The LG P1 Pro Express Dual notebook is a sturdy new addition to LG's mobile PC range, and offers some nice features including a crisp LCD screen and a full size keyboard with a number pad. The P1 Pro Express uses a 32-bit installation of Windows Vist...
Pioneer's Dreambook Light 822 is a great all around machine. It performed strongly in most of our tests, with its ATI graphics card proving more than adequate for the occasional game. It will suit those after a multi purpose unit that can handle a bi...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC