Lexmark's C534dn is a colour laser printer that can be connected either directly to a computer using USB or to a network using its built-in 10/100 Ethernet controller. It's aimed directly at the business market and has many nifty print and management...
This all-aluminium mid-tower case has an elegant exterior and can house an adequate amount of components comfortably. However, it does have a couple of quirks, and it's not a case you'd want to use if you're constantly adding and swapping components ...
The Sony Vaio VGN-C25G/B is an Intel Core 2 Duo all-purpose notebook with a strong focus on style and ease of use. With its wide 13.3in glossy screen, 1GB of RAM and running the Windows Vista Home Premium operating system, it is ideal for casual user...
With almost every new television being released today also coming with an integrated digital tuner, the demand for digital set top boxes is falling. Nevertheless, companies like Topfield are still managing to make them an incredibly attractive propos...
JBL's Cinema Sound CS680 speakers, the upgraded version of the JBL [[prodid:3487]], come with a bigger sub and slightly more conventional design. Delivering more power and a distinctly different sound, the CS680 is an excellent option for bass-hungry...
The formal introduction to Intel's Centrino Pro and the next generation Centrino platform, codenamed Santa Rosa, has come and gone. The Acer TravelMate 6592 business notebook is one of the first Centrino Pro review units to become available on the ma...
The Panasonic TH-42PX600A is a 42in Plasma TV with a native resolution of 1024x768. We tested the Panasonic in both standard and high definition modes and found both to be excellent, with only a handful of image quality problems. While it is capable...
The Grundig Elegance GLCD4001is a 40in LCD TV with a native resolution of 1366x768. Suitable for displaying both standard and high definition content, this unit is part of Grundig's Elegance series, designed to be stylish on the exterior but with en...
Finally we have a pair of active noise cancelling headphones that offer some competition to the Bose Quiet Comfort series. Panasonic's RP-HC500 are over-the-ear headphones that offer reasonable sound quality combined with active noise cancelling. Aud...
The Sony TMR-BT10 is a portable stereo transmitter that plugs into the headphone jack of any device, and wirelessly transmits a stereo audio signal to a compatible A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) unit. It features a shirt clip and is charg...
When it comes to Centrino Duo notebooks the Dell XPS M1710 is among the cream of the crop. There's little more any gamer or enthusiast could ask for in a notebook, except perhaps a jet pack or a built in light-sabre.
The GPS navigation market is hotting up, with many companies keen to get a slice of the pie. Finnish mobile phone giants Nokia are just one of them, releasing the 330 Auto Navigation; their first ever stand-alone GPS unit. Combining a 3.5in touch scr...
On top of its clean, functional design, the Fujitsu Lifebook E8410 also showcases Intel's most innovative notebook technology to date, Centrino Pro, based on the latest Centrino platform codenamed Santa Rosa. Although Centrino Pro, and the Fujitsu E8...
When it comes to feature-packed MP3 players, the Samsung YP-K3 doesn't compete with some of the high-end units on the market. While it performs brilliantly and can output high fidelity sound, it is no better than any other dedicated MP3 player. It do...
After Intel's success with Centrino, as well as its Core 2 Duo CPU for notebooks codenamed Merom, we've been eagerly anticipating the release of Intel's Centrino Pro platform, codenamed Santa Rosa.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT