Offering real-world wireless speeds that are almost twice as fast as 802.11g wireless routers, Netgear's 802.11n-based RangeMax NEXT wireless router is perfect for streaming media files around your home, but it's not as fast as we hoped it would be.
Sagem's my401C is another product in their mid range line of mobile phone handsets. Aimed at the fashion conscious buyer on a budget, the my401C provides a reasonably stylish phone that packs in most features required by the average consumer. With di...
The last of a dying breed, HP's newest Compaq PC, the nc6400, is one of the only Windows XP notebooks we've had arrive recently. Vista seems to be all the rage these days, but the nc6400 proves that XP still has something decent to offer. While it wa...
BlackBerry has long been synonymous with business and substance, but with the release of the 8800, its clear RIM has decided that business and substance can also be achieved in style. At just 14mm the 8800 is the thinnest BlackBerry ever released and...
External storage offers an easy solution when a PC is overflowing with video, music and picture files. It can also be a simple way of moving large amounts of data from one location to another. The Vantec NextStar 3 is an external hard drive enclosure...
If you're a gamer who's in the market for a high-end motherboard, the Gigabyte N680SLI-DQ6 is an excellent choice. It has a glut of ports and slots as well as plenty of useful overclocking features in its BIOS. Its build quality is also stellar and i...
The T750 is a digital TV tuner than can also display analogue TV signals and tune in to FM Radio. While it provides very good picture quality and has a wealth of features, its software interface is clumsy and takes a little getting used to.
Built with some useful features and connectivity options, the stylish HP Compaq Presario SR5040AN Desktop PC is a good machine for people with basic computing needs. The lower-end specifications mean it's far from being the fastest PC around, but the...
Dopod's latest smart phone offers High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) connectivity in a sleek and stylish unit featuring a gloss black or white finish. The feature packed D810 also includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and infrared (IrDa) connectivity, as ...
The Sony VAIO VGN-N27GH is an affordable, all-purpose notebook that offers basic performance in an attractive package. Finished in a stylish white and grey casing, the N27GH should suit most users, provided they don't wish to play games or run graphi...
Satnav, a feature that was once found only in the most expensive cars, is increasingly crammed on to the screens of smart phones and PDAs and hidden beneath the passenger seat of rusty bangers.
The Philips 32PF9631D is a 32in LCD TV with a native resolution of 1366x768. We tested the unit's standard definition and high definition playback and found it to be a jack-of-all-trades. In our high definition tests and in our standard definition te...
The Harman Kardon HKTS7B is a high quality home theatre system aimed at users who have a mid-range budget. Although it has a retail price of $899, Harman Kardon's exceptional design makes this a great value product. Combining an absolutely giant subw...
Sony's put its stamp on the ultra-portable market by introducing the VAIO VGN-G118GN/B; a small, lightweight notebook with a 12.1in screen and an ultra low voltage CPU. Despite its smaller stature, the new G-series doesn't skimp on functionality, off...
Sporting a large 17in screen and reasonably strong specifications, Toshiba's latest Satellite notebook, the Pro P100, offers consumers a powerful business machine that can also fulfill several other more entertainment oriented roles. The graphics car...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA