For a network-enabled multifunction printer (MFP), the HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One carries an attractive price of $299. It has a USB port in addition to built-in Ethernet, but unlike many other similarly priced MFPs, it doesn't have a PictBridge p...
The Plantronics Pulsar 260 is a wireless Bluetooth stereo headset that can stream music via any A2DP compatible mobile phone, and manage your phone calls. Its lightweight pendant design features a control panel that allows you to navigate through tra...
The latest in WowWee's range of robots, the Roboquad is one of the better offerings, however one that is still hampered by limitations in the technology. Suitable for all ages, the Roboquad delivers a lot of versatility, and with the right know-how c...
The DigiWalker C220 is Mio's new entry level GPS. Sporting a 3.5 inch display, Sensis R14 mapping and 500,000 points of interest (POI) out of the box, the C220 is a solid, if not outstanding navigation unit.
It's hard to imagine a color laser printer having dimensions any smaller than the Samsung CLP-300N. It's also one of the cheapest color lasers we've seen to date, though its consumables costs are high and its print quality is not impressive.
Epson's EMP-822 projector is a strong all around display device. While its primary purpose is for business projection, it performed relatively well in our home entertainment tests as well, meaning it is a good choice for professional users who also w...
Carrying a new funky lavender colour scheme and the same wedge-like design Olympus models are now known for, the Olympus MJU 760 is a strong compact camera. In addition to its stylish design, the MJU 760 packs in image stabilisation technology and pr...
The Acer AL1917L is a 19in LCD monitor with a 4:3 aspect ratio. Upon first glance, it looks like any other monitor, but this unit uses LED backlighting to achieve more colours in a more environmentally friendly manner. While this technology is exciti...
Canon's MD120 is a low level MiniDV camera that, while delivering relatively poor image quality, comes with a price and ease-of-use that makes it a reasonable recommendation for beginners. A good option for newcomers to the world of digital video, or...
The ASUS L1N64-SLI WS is the first quad-core-capable motherboard that's available for AMD CPUs. It uses a dual-CPU socket design that can run two separate dual-core AMD Athlon 64 FX 7-series CPUs -- FX-70, FX-72 or FX-74.
The BlackBerry Curve 8300 is the latest chic smart phone to sashay down the standard mobile phone runway. Petite and gently rounded at the corners (as its name suggests), the Curve does for Research In Motion's line of QWERTY-keyboard-equipped handhe...
Sony Ericsson is launching a multitude of models over the next six months, and the K550i is their latest low-mid range handset. While it offers a 2 megapixel Cyber-shot camera with auto focus and flash, a Memory Stick Micro (M2) for extra storage and...
The Samsung E250 is an entry level mobile phone that manages to pack in quite a punch, with a minimal asking price. A combination of features including the A2DP Bluetooth profile for streaming music, a VGA camera, MP3 player, FM radio, and a microSD ...
For $559, this 22in widescreen LCD monitor is sure to be enticing. It has plenty of inputs, it looks good and, of course, it's big. It hasn't hit our shores just yet; the model we've reviewed here is only an engineering sample. Our tests of this samp...
The FreeAgent Pro is a 750GB external hard drive that has a style all its own. It's perfect as a backup drive for a PC, but it can also act as a vast dumping ground for media files.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTRegional Sales ManagerACT
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC