Following in the footsteps of the famous Chocolate Phone (the [[prodid:1852]]), LG's latest fashion oriented phone, the Shine KU970 is sure to turn some heads. Its sleek, mirror-silver finish is extremely eye catching and the overall design is very s...
The first HSDPA smart phone from Samsung, the BlackJack aims for a healthy dose of work and play. With a full QWERTY keyboard, push e-mail functionality, and an excellent display, the BlackJack is a solid, if not outstanding entry into the packed sma...
Belkin's SportCommand is a wireless, water resistant remote control allowing users to operate their iPod without using the scroll wheel. The SportCommand uses a radio frequency (RF) receiver and a touch sensitive design, making it ideal for use durin...
For supreme gaming power, the TI Deluxe Power Pack is exactly what its name suggests. This PC blitzed our tests and also looks cool, with the chic black iCute case offering some nice cooling as well.
Adaptec's Snap Server 210 is perfect for small or medium-sized businesses that require a central network storage location for their users. It's very well built, has a 500GB capacity and it doesn't require a networking expert to install it and manage ...
The Samsung SyncMaster 226BW is a 22in widescreen LCD monitor with a native resolution of 1680x1050. With a slick design, exceptional image quality, and a reported response time of 2ms, it is sure to become a favourite amongst gamers.
ASUS' Pundit P1-P5945G is a barebones PC that can be configured to a customer's liking. The system itself comes fitted with a motherboard, a CPU heat sink, a power supply and a memory card reader, but customers need to furnish it with the CPU, memory...
Built with the gamer in mind, the Stealth V has top-of-the-line components, including a Gigabyte motherboard that's made for overclocking. The machine includes an Intel quad-core CPU, 2GB of RAM and 1TB of storage.
HP's latest entry in the media centre market is the impressive Pavilion m8090a. It comes in a sleek black tower case and has a couple of nifty inclusions, most notably an HD-DVD drive, that make it a solid choice if you're after an all around enterta...
Back in 2005 we reviewed the Sanyo [[prodid:177]], an excellent LCD projector with very few flaws. In 2006, the [[prodid:1420]] didn't quite live up to the reputation of its predecessor. This year, in a sublime return to form, Sanyo's PLV-Z5 delivers...
Brother is pushing the MFC-9420CN as a business-friendly multifunction device (MFD). It's quick and built for high volume, with a 250-sheet paper tray and a 35-page automatic document feeder, and the device's colour-faxing capabilities are excellent....
The Homedics iCush is an interesting take on game peripherals, in the same vein as the Pyramat [[prodid:2377]]. It's a vibrating gaming seat with inbuilt speakers, but its quality isn't as good as we hoped it would be. Nevertheless, the iCush is vers...
Check Point's new ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 7.0 significantly improves on the previous 6.0 version. Parent company Check Point has replaced the mediocre CA antivirus engine that it licensed from CA with a much better one from Kaspersky Labs, ...
The SanDisk V-Mate is an interesting little device that records video from any composite source directly to a memory card. By hooking up the V-Mate to your VCR or DVD player, you can record movies and television in a number different of formats. Th...
Following the example set by the Asus leather range (products here), the NEC Versa E6210 1604DR comes with a classy, leather covered lid, adding a touch of style to this light and portable notebook. Overall it performed as we would expect in our test...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
- As 5G heads for IoT, 4G is far from done
- Microsoft's new Catapult v2 server design is targeted at AI
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC