ASUS has worked in conjunction with NVIDIA on its implementation of the nForce 680i chipset for the P5N32-E SLI Plus. The end result is a very fast board that has a good amount of connectivity and plenty of BIOS features to tinker with.
Antec's Nine Hundred gaming case takes air cooling up a notch with the use of a 200mm case fan, and incorporates some innovative design features that looks stylish, but also adds some welcome features to enhance the overall experience. That said, bui...
If you run a small service business and want a simple way to bill customers for your work, FreshBooks.com could be just what you need. This Web-based invoicing service is easy to set up and use, and relatively inexpensive: It's just US$14 per month i...
The LG 42LC2DR is a 42in LCD TV with a built-in 250GB Digital Video Recorder (DVR). Using the integrated HDTV tuner you can watch, record, pause or rewind both standard definition (SD) and high definition (HD) television without having to use an exte...
When it comes to the universal remote control market, Logitech has always been on the forefront of design and functionality, bringing high-tech universal remote technology to home users at an affordable price. With the Harmony Remote for Xbox 360 it ...
Pinnacle's SoundBridge Radio combines an FM/AM radio with a media streamer that connects to a computer via a wireless interface. The SoundBridge Radio lets you listen to your digital music collection anywhere within the range of your home wireless ne...
Dell's cream of the crop, its high-end gaming machine - the XPS 710 - looks like no other, both inside and out. The street-machine style chassis appears as though it's been pulled straight from the engine of a jet fighter and some of the hardware Del...
The LG P1 Pro Express Dual notebook is a sturdy new addition to LG's mobile PC range, and offers some nice features including a crisp LCD screen and a full size keyboard with a number pad. The P1 Pro Express uses a 32-bit installation of Windows Vist...
Pioneer's Dreambook Light 822 is a great all around machine. It performed strongly in most of our tests, with its ATI graphics card proving more than adequate for the occasional game. It will suit those after a multi purpose unit that can handle a bi...
Although Optus hasn't upgraded to the High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) network, their Wireless Connect card remains a solid option in the mobile broadband space, thanks to decent speeds and excellent mobile coverage. Using a PCMCIA data card...
Razer is already well known for its gaming mice, but can now be recognised for its gaming headphones too, thanks to the Razor Barracuda HP-1. With soft, padded ear-cups and a discreet, detachable microphone, the Barracuda HP-1 gaming headphones provi...
Gigabyte bills its Intel-based GA-965P-DS4 motherboard as 'Ultra Durable' due to the use of solid capacitors, a robust BIOS design and a heat-pipe cooling solution for the chipset. While we can't say how long this board might last, we can say that it...
Jumping on the ever growing bandwagon of do-it-yourself home security devices, Swann's Digital Private Eye is a nifty device for those after a slightly more covert surveillance system. We were disappointed that it didn't record video footage, but the...
The iBurst USB Modem connects easily to both desktop PCs and notebooks and offers wireless broadband with speeds up to 1Mbps. Compatible with both Windows and Mac, the iBurst network is ultimately let down by limited coverage and falls behind new Hig...
The Doro 635ipw is a combined fixed line and IP telephone designed for use with Skype. The cordless 635ipw has a 300m range for home and VoIP calls, the ability to browse Skype contacts on the phones screen and a bright, back-lit display.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controlling the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC