The Freshtel 4030 Stickphone is a USB VoIP phone that connects to a PC, and is able to make VoIP calls via the Freshtel service. The package consists of a USB stick, a headset with microphone handset, and a free Freshtel account, which can be upgrade...
Acer's portable Aspire 5573ZWXMi notebook is quite easy on the eyes, but it has little going for it when it comes to raw power. Although it offers all the usual features and connectivity, it didn't hold up as well in our tests. However, it is one of...
Combining solid Destinator ND software, an MP3 player, a video player and a picture viewer with extra features like a calculator, world clock and games, the gogo CM310 is a solid entry into the GPS market. The CM310 also manages to stand out from the...
Bose's latest effort in the portable headphone space is a departure from their preferred over-the-head style. The Bose in-ear headphones are, as you might expect, somewhat similar to IEMs (In Ear Monitors) in that they rest in the ear canal. While no...
Designed for use with Windows Live Messenger, the LifeCam NX-6000 is a high quality notebook webcam capable of capturing video at high resolutions with impressive image clarity. It has a 2 megapixel camera capable of capturing video at a maximum reso...
Standing tall with four 3.5in SATA hard drives installed, LaCie's Biggest FW800 is a 1TB tower of storage that offers excellent functionality for home and small business use. It's a direct attached storage device, which means that it needs to be plug...
With so many competing formats in the world of digital video recording, it becomes difficult for most consumers to decide what it is exactly that they're looking for. Each format has different advantages and disadvantages, and the lines aren't exactl...
Sporting a slim design and a 7.1 megapixel sensor, we were expecting good things from the Coolpix S200, a member of Nikon's new line of compact cameras. Unfortunately it let us down in several areas, with soft pictures, high levels of haloing and bel...
Our latest peek at HP's Pavilion Entertainment PC range is the HP dv6207tx, which runs Windows Vista Home Premium edition. The dv6207dx offers all the usual perks of the HP Pavilion Entertainment PC range, such as excellent Altec Lansing speakers, ha...
Creative's Xmod is an interesting little product that manages to bring Creative's patented X-Fi sound processor into a portable form factor. It has a few issues most notably that it relies external power when connected to a non-PC source and the requ...
The Nokia 6233 Music Edition is a largely cosmetic upgrade to its predecessor, the [[prodid:2134]] This new model only differs to the [[prodid:2134]] by adding a new white design, a 512MB microSD card and music stand in the sales package, and the A2D...
Even as mobile phones converge and take on the functionality of an increasing manifest of devices, there is still a need for the basics and Sony Ericsson has come to the party with the release of their W200i. The W200i is a standard GSM handset, with...
The Gigabyte GeForce 8600GTS is a mid-range graphics card which uses NVIDIA's new 8600GTS GPU (graphics processing unit). The 8600GTS is one of NVIDIA's first mid-range GPUs to have built-in support for DirectX 10 and can be used for playing all the ...
If you're not the do-it-yourself type and building a computer from individual parts is not on the cards, then a PC like the NEC Powermate M8110 is as good a choice as any. For its price, the Powermate performed as we would expect while also including...
The My Book World Edition II is a 1TB network attached storage device. It comes with software from MioNet that allows files stored on the drive to be accessed remotely. While Western Digital is pitching this hard drive at the home market, we think it...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Mac Trojan uses the Russian space program as a front
- Forget the robocalypse -- 'Homo connecticus' may be what's coming
- Armies of hacked IoT devices launch unprecedented DDoS attacks
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
- Microsoft continues pushing hybrid cloud with new launches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT