The Samsung PS42Q91HD is a Plasma television with a native resolution of 1366 x768. Our testing revealed excellent image quality in standard definition and a handful of issues in HD. The successor to the Q7 series Plasma, this isn't quite as good, bu...
Initially there was a degree of scepticism over the usefulness of Microsoft's Xbox Wireless Gaming Receiver. PC gaming is the domain of the mouse and keyboard or joystick, not a controller - or is it?
Ubuntu Linux has been deemed one of PC World's Best Products of the Year for two years running. Why? It's completely free, it installs easily from one downloadable CD, and it focuses on user-friendliness. Since Ubuntu releases come twice each year, c...
The latest iteration in its hybrid hard disk and DVD camcorder range, the Hitachi DZ-HS500SW is a great digital video camera. The combination of two technologies gives users more convenience than with a regular video camera, and while the feature set...
Sporting one-touch music controls on its exterior, an eye-catching design featuring chrome and glass, a 2 megapixel camera and 3G connectivity, Nokia's clamshell N76 seems like an ideal multimedia phone, but some faults in design prevent it from bein...
The Samsung X530 is an entry level mobile phone that manages to blend a combination of style and basic features. A VGA camera, MMS picture messaging and a hands-free speakerphone are offered, but Bluetooth is a notable omission, even at this price.
When it comes to 1080p projectors there are two main models that AV enthusiasts are currently excited about. We recently reviewed the Panasonic [[prodid:3562]] and awarded it an exceptionally high score. Therefore, it stood to reason that we were e...
The media centre market remains stretched between two extremes. On one end you have the set-top-box style media hubs. These are intended to blend in with your Foxtel box and work in conjunction with high definition TVs and surround sound home theatr...
Not content with already having the most powerful desktop CPU on the market in its Core 2 Extreme QX6700, Intel has released the QX6800, which is a quad-core CPU with a 2.93GHz clock speed. This is 333MHz faster than the QX6700 (which runs at 2.6GHz)...
The Canon Pixma MP530's solid combination of features makes it ideal for a small office that works with documents and photos. It handles faxing, scanning, copying, and printing but lacks a few features that you might expect to find on an office-orien...
A very high bar is being set for full high definition 1080p TVs. They are touted as the next big thing, the format that manufacturers hope will dominate the market as we move forward into the high definition era. The LA46M81BD is the second 1080p LCD...
Sporting a metallic blue colour scheme and a 15.4in widescreen display, BenQ's Joybook R55VU is an average but not outstanding entry level notebook. Its specifications are quite low end and it offers performance to match, but the big screen and relat...
If you've been waiting a long time for the new HD2000 series from ATI then wait no more. ATI's first DirectX 10 graphics chip, the HD 2900 XT is here. The Asus HD 2900 XT comes in a comprehensive package with the card, the Black Box promotion (includ...
The HP Pavilion entertainment range has been a favourite for some time. It was one of the first notebook ranges to include high-quality speakers and other media related features, such as a LightScribe DVD burner and twin headphone jacks. The dv2308TX...
With a slim, lightweight design and a four line OLED display, Samsung's 2GB YP-U3 doesn't look like much, but housed within the slim black chassis is one of the best flash media players we've reviewed in a long time. Combining excellent sound quality...
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC