The Philips 190B7 is a 19in LCD monitor that's aimed at business users. It has good features that are handy for an office environment, such as a swivel stand, a built in USB port and integrated speakers. However, we did notice some image noise and fl...
Those of you who have a high definition TV and a huge DVD collection will appreciate Harman Kardon's DVD-47, which uses upscaling technology to make DVDs look great on huge display's.
Toshiba's latest Tecra, the A6, is a fairly standard notebook. It offers nothing to differentiate itself from the pack, and its performance was a little below expectations in our tests. However, it did offer reasonable battery life and has a reasonab...
The Sony SRS-BTM30 is a portable, wireless speaker system that features Bluetooth connectivity, meaning it can pair with a compatible A2DP Bluetooth device and receive a stereo audio signal. It doubles as a regular speaker system thanks to a line-in ...
The Freshtel 4030 Stickphone is a USB VoIP phone that connects to a PC, and is able to make VoIP calls via the Freshtel service. The package consists of a USB stick, a headset with microphone handset, and a free Freshtel account, which can be upgrade...
Acer's portable Aspire 5573ZWXMi notebook is quite easy on the eyes, but it has little going for it when it comes to raw power. Although it offers all the usual features and connectivity, it didn't hold up as well in our tests. However, it is one of...
Combining solid Destinator ND software, an MP3 player, a video player and a picture viewer with extra features like a calculator, world clock and games, the gogo CM310 is a solid entry into the GPS market. The CM310 also manages to stand out from the...
Bose's latest effort in the portable headphone space is a departure from their preferred over-the-head style. The Bose in-ear headphones are, as you might expect, somewhat similar to IEMs (In Ear Monitors) in that they rest in the ear canal. While no...
Designed for use with Windows Live Messenger, the LifeCam NX-6000 is a high quality notebook webcam capable of capturing video at high resolutions with impressive image clarity. It has a 2 megapixel camera capable of capturing video at a maximum reso...
Standing tall with four 3.5in SATA hard drives installed, LaCie's Biggest FW800 is a 1TB tower of storage that offers excellent functionality for home and small business use. It's a direct attached storage device, which means that it needs to be plug...
With so many competing formats in the world of digital video recording, it becomes difficult for most consumers to decide what it is exactly that they're looking for. Each format has different advantages and disadvantages, and the lines aren't exactl...
Sporting a slim design and a 7.1 megapixel sensor, we were expecting good things from the Coolpix S200, a member of Nikon's new line of compact cameras. Unfortunately it let us down in several areas, with soft pictures, high levels of haloing and bel...
Our latest peek at HP's Pavilion Entertainment PC range is the HP dv6207tx, which runs Windows Vista Home Premium edition. The dv6207dx offers all the usual perks of the HP Pavilion Entertainment PC range, such as excellent Altec Lansing speakers, ha...
Creative's Xmod is an interesting little product that manages to bring Creative's patented X-Fi sound processor into a portable form factor. It has a few issues most notably that it relies external power when connected to a non-PC source and the requ...
The Nokia 6233 Music Edition is a largely cosmetic upgrade to its predecessor, the [[prodid:2134]] This new model only differs to the [[prodid:2134]] by adding a new white design, a 512MB microSD card and music stand in the sales package, and the A2D...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T, Time Warner deal under scrutiny from politicians, consumer groups
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
- Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind massive DDoS attack
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTGateway ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle) 161012/SSA/623Asia
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA