The Philips AJ300D is a convenient alarm clock and iPod speaker dock that offers reasonable sound quality for a competitive price. Offering a large LCD display, wOOx bass technology, and a sleek and stylish design, the AJ300D is an excellent bedside ...
The TEN Technology naviPlay BT is a portable, Bluetooth stereo adaptor for iPods that wirelessly transmits a stereo audio signal to a compatible A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) device. It features interchangeable clips to suit all iPods, a...
Seagate's FreeAgent Go is more than just a portable 160GB hard drive, it's a portable work environment. It ships with software called Ceedo, which gives you a Windows XP Start menu-style interface that runs directly off the portable drive when launch...
The entry-level digital camera market is a competitive place. There are many models vying for your hard-earned cash, and little to really distinguish them. At this price point, you don't tend to get anything amazing and so you should focus on finding...
Canon's PowerShot range is one of the most consistent performers of any product range in the IT field. Very occasionally there might be a unit that falls slightly below par, but for the most part, all the models are impressive digital-still cameras w...
Digital photo frames have always been a cool concept, but most of the models we've seen haven't really lived up to their potential. So when we received Philips' latest effort, the 9FF2M4, we were hoping the company's experience in this area would fin...
Dell's UltraSharp 3007WFP turned in strong scores in the text portion of our image quality tests: true to the monitor's name, text in a Microsoft Word document was indeed sharp, and text in a screen of multi-sized fonts was crisp and easy to read, ev...
Combining a glossy black finish with a weight of just 8.7g, the Sagem H4 Bluetooth headset is a stunning piece of design. Offering five hours talk time and 100 hours standby time, as well as a favourite phone number function, the stylish H4 is a fash...
The LG U310 is nothing special, but its simplicity could very well be the basis of its appeal. Featuring a solid clam-shell design and user-friendly software, the U310 offers an intimidation-free first look into the world of 3G.
The Mobile Compia M3 is a smart phone targeted at medium to large enterprise consumers as it caters for mobile computing applications. Masquerading as a "portable data collection terminal" and running the Windows CE 5.0 operating system, it offers a ...
It's been a long time coming, but the new DirectX 10 capable Radeon from ATI has finally arrived. Outside the reference board ATI gave us to play with, the Sapphire Radeon HD2900 XT is our first look at this product and all its new features.
The VX2 is a collaborative effort between ASUS and Italian car manufacturer Lamborghini, and it's aimed at those of who want to own a prestigious and exotic-looking notebook. The VX2's bodywork features the car manufacturer's badge as well as leather...
AOC's 22in widescreen LCD monitor has a thin bezel, an easy-to-use on-screen display (OSD) and features an extensive array of changeable colour and contrast settings. Its native resolution is 1650x1080 and it's mainly aimed at high-end users and ear...
The Fujitsu PlasmaVision P42XHA58EB is a 42in plasma display panel with a native resolution of 1024 x 768. This is the little brother to the [[prodid:3565]] but it is not the same television by a long shot. This panel received different results than ...
Dell's entry-level multimedia laptop, the XPS M1210 has some excellent show-biz genes, such as media buttons and a TV tuner option. But it's also a strong, well-designed, and highly mobile performer. The Windows Vista refresh only enhances the earlie...
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Toshiba considers spinning off its memory business
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- WikiLeaks’ Assange confident of winning 'any fair trial' in the US
- FTC charges Qualcomm with anticompetitive chip tactics
- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCTester (6 month contract) FinanceNSW
- CCFIS Connex DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCTest LeadVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- FTChange ManagerACT
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerWA