Microsoft's IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 is the latest iteration of their Explorer series of mice. Known for their combination of comfort and accuracy, they are very popular amongst gamers and heavy computer users in general. The Explorer 3.0 follows th...
Unwired's network covers most of the Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan areas, but it's very spotty. Even if your location is listed as being covered, in reality, it may be in a crevice that is unable to actually get a usable network signal.
Simply a stunning piece of industrial design, Sony Ericsson's latest entry into the Walkman range is one of the thinnest 3G mobile phones ever released. The W880i features a sleek, brushed steel face, a 2 megapixel camera, push email support, and a 1...
The Hiptop 2 from Telstra is a long awaited product that has finally arrived on Australian shores. It's essentially a re-labelled Sidekick II, an extremely popular device distributed in America by T-Mobile, but the Hiptop 2 is designed with a younger...
Working on the company's HSDPA network, 3 Mobile's NetConnect HSDPA ExpressCard can offer download speeds up to 3.6Mbps (460KBps). The card uses the latest generation Express Card slot interface to achieve this high speed, so it's perfect for those o...
The 8800GTX GPU (graphics processor unit) is currently the best performer on the market and the NX8800GTX-T2D768E proves that MSI's iteration of the NVIDIA GPU is as powerful as they come. Not only does it blow all other competition out of the water ...
With only a 10in screen, the tiny Fujitsu LifeBook P7230 ultra portable notebook provides some reasonable connectivity and despite its size, it even includes an optical drive. Like many ultra portable notebooks the long battery life was impressive, b...
The latest offering from Philips is the MCD139/79 DVD Micro Theatre. It's a micro-sized 2.1-channel DVD and Hi-Fi system that has an attractive feature-set and a pint sized price tag of $299. It will play movies without a fuss and it will also let yo...
Yamaha's YHT-475B is a mid-priced home theatre system offering a good range of customisation for the budding enthusiast. What it lacks are next generation features such as HDMI connectivity and automatic calibration microphones. However, for the user...
As the plasma display market becomes more and more competitive, manufacturers need to find ways to stand out from the crowd. The Fujitsu P63XHA51AS certainly can't be accused of being a wallflower. At 63 inches, this Plasma display panel commands at...
Nintendo's new Wii game console is a big winner, starting with its innovative, crowd-pleasing controller.
As the name might suggest, this card is aimed at users who want a little bit of 'wow' in their graphics hardware. This card has slightly faster than usual speeds for its ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphics processing unit (GPU) and 512MB of DDR3 memory and...
A hoard of safety features, including a constantly updated database of red light cameras, speed cameras and school zones, is the outstanding feature of Road Angel's Navigator 7000. A successor to the [[prodid:1001]], the Navigator 7000 is an outstand...
Sporting a slim, purple aesthetic like their last few NW series Walkmans, Sony's latest digital music player, the NW-S705F, claims an interesting niche in the MP3 player market. Its bass-heavy sound is driven by a pair of IEM (in-ear monitor) headpho...
In a market bombarded with sub-standard 1GB multimedia players, Creative has put some time and effort into their latest version in the Zen series, the Zen V Plus. Available in sizes up to 8GB, the Zen V Plus is a funky little multimedia player which ...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC