When it comes to the universal remote control market, Logitech has always been on the forefront of design and functionality, bringing high-tech universal remote technology to home users at an affordable price. With the Harmony Remote for Xbox 360 it ...
Pinnacle's SoundBridge Radio combines an FM/AM radio with a media streamer that connects to a computer via a wireless interface. The SoundBridge Radio lets you listen to your digital music collection anywhere within the range of your home wireless ne...
Dell's cream of the crop, its high-end gaming machine - the XPS 710 - looks like no other, both inside and out. The street-machine style chassis appears as though it's been pulled straight from the engine of a jet fighter and some of the hardware Del...
The LG P1 Pro Express Dual notebook is a sturdy new addition to LG's mobile PC range, and offers some nice features including a crisp LCD screen and a full size keyboard with a number pad. The P1 Pro Express uses a 32-bit installation of Windows Vist...
Pioneer's Dreambook Light 822 is a great all around machine. It performed strongly in most of our tests, with its ATI graphics card proving more than adequate for the occasional game. It will suit those after a multi purpose unit that can handle a bi...
Although Optus hasn't upgraded to the High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) network, their Wireless Connect card remains a solid option in the mobile broadband space, thanks to decent speeds and excellent mobile coverage. Using a PCMCIA data card...
Razer is already well known for its gaming mice, but can now be recognised for its gaming headphones too, thanks to the Razor Barracuda HP-1. With soft, padded ear-cups and a discreet, detachable microphone, the Barracuda HP-1 gaming headphones provi...
Gigabyte bills its Intel-based GA-965P-DS4 motherboard as 'Ultra Durable' due to the use of solid capacitors, a robust BIOS design and a heat-pipe cooling solution for the chipset. While we can't say how long this board might last, we can say that it...
Jumping on the ever growing bandwagon of do-it-yourself home security devices, Swann's Digital Private Eye is a nifty device for those after a slightly more covert surveillance system. We were disappointed that it didn't record video footage, but the...
The iBurst USB Modem connects easily to both desktop PCs and notebooks and offers wireless broadband with speeds up to 1Mbps. Compatible with both Windows and Mac, the iBurst network is ultimately let down by limited coverage and falls behind new Hig...
The Doro 635ipw is a combined fixed line and IP telephone designed for use with Skype. The cordless 635ipw has a 300m range for home and VoIP calls, the ability to browse Skype contacts on the phones screen and a bright, back-lit display.
Sporting a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard combined with a sleek and stylish design, the Xda Zinc is O2's latest smart phone. The feature packed Xda Zinc runs the Windows Mobile 5 operating system, has a 2 megapixel camera, Wi-Fi connectivity and ful...
The MOTORIZR Z3 is Motorola's first ever slider mobile phone. While it doesn't prove to be an outstanding unit, the MOTORIZR is still a solid phone thanks to a 2 megapixel camera, A2DP Bluetooth support and a microSD card slot for extra storage.
Offering excellent versatility in a portable package, the Microsoft Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000 gives users of notebooks a variety of functionality primarily for the purpose of giving presentations. It's easy to set up and useful, not only...
Inno3D's latest frame pusher, the GeForce 7950GX2 is actually two slightly modified NVIDIA 7900s sandwiched together in an SLI configuration, but only takes up as much space as a single Geforce 7900GTX. Not only that, the SLI bridge is built-in, so t...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW