Dubbed as "the first Mobile Internet Phone to be released in Australia", the N80 Internet Edition is an upgrade to the previous [[prodid:2130]]. This new model only differs to its predecessor by extra software, upgraded firmware and Voice Over IP (Vo...
The O2 Xda Atom life is one of the most feature packed smart phones to hit the market, listing High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA), a 2 megapixel camera, SRS WOW HD surround sound, as well as MP3 and FM radio functions as some of its main attra...
My biggest question about Photoshop Lightroom, Adobe's new AU$345 photo management and processing application designed for professional photographers, was: Why do I need this instead of some other Adobe application?
An artfully designed ultraportable and convertible Windows Tablet PC, the HP Pavilion tx1000 is geared for multimedia. It's lightweight and has some distinctive design touches, including a unique touchpad, that make it interesting. However, its poor ...
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M55 9BM (88089BM) is the embodiment of Lenovo's business PC philosophy, and it comes with some nice hardware too. It's a compact, plain box, and has almost everything an office PC needs to keep you productive. It's also reasona...
The Sony VAIO VGN-SZ48GN/C is an ultra portable notebook with impressive specifications and solid battery life. Including a DVD-RW combo drive, a built-in fingerprint reader and running Windows Vista Business Edition, the SZ48 is ideal for mobile pro...
Logitech has long been at the forefront of PC desktop solutions and in the diNovo Edge it has created a stunning media keyboard that features a touchpad, a touch-sensitive volume bar and backlit media controls. If you can afford its hefty asking pric...
The LG LST-6100P set top box delivers decent digital TV reception and HD quality output, but it's marred by an interface that can be frustrating to use. Support for 5.1 surround sound does help to redeem it, however, and those users who can get past ...
Astone's i-P22 is another product in the growing line of portable iPod speaker systems. It is a fairly standard device that offers a range of power options and a dock for your iPod, however it somewhat differentiates itself from the pack by offering ...
The Harman/Kardon DVD37 is a high-end DVD player, designed to be used with similarly high-end audio and visual equipment. With its impressive range of video and audio connections, this is a player aimed squarely at advanced users, although its stream...
Belkin's TuneCast 3 is an FM audio transmitter designed for both in-car and home use. The TuneCast 3 is simple, easy to use and has above average sound quality for an FM transmitter.
The Hitachi 50PDP9800TA is a 50in Plasma TV with a native resolution of 1280x1080. It's 1080p compatible due to its ALiS panel and it comes with an integrated analogue tuner. While the image quality was quite good, there were some problems with verti...
The spaciously designed Sony VAIO VGN-FE45G/W notebook offers some powerful features including a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce graphics card and an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU. Its battery life isn't all that impressive, but overall this is a nice machine that w...
Prices of in-car GPS units continue to slide, thanks to an influx of basic, budget offerings that still provide all the functionality most users need. The Garmin StreetPilot c510 is one such unit, coming standard with a large touch screen interface, ...
Windows Mobile 6--Microsoft's generally modest update of its operating system for handheld devices and smart phones--will debut by midyear with enhancements for e-mail and editing of Office documents.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Illusive Networks seeks to slow Swift attackers through deception
- Microsoft continues pushing hybrid cloud with new launches
- These new features in Office 365 can help users work smarter
- Here's how Microsoft is using containerization to protect Edge users
- Trump hotel chain fined over data breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT