The Motorola T305 is a Bluetooth hands-free speakerphone designed for use primarily in a car, but it can be just as easily used at home or in the office. The T305 is a compact and stylish unit that offers easy operation, a standard mini-USB port for ...
The MOTOKRZR K3 blends a stylish metal and glass finish with a number of excellent features including HSDPA technology, a 2 megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile for wirelessly streaming music.
Motorola has launched yet another version of its popular [[prodid:313]] - this time the MOTORAZR V3 (RED). It offers exactly the same features and specifications as the original RAZR, and only differs in colour - but there is a reason and purpose for...
DDR3 is the new memory standard for desktop PCs and it's currently supported by Intel's new P35 chipset for Intel CPUs. Kingston's 2GB HyperX DDR3 kit (KHX11000D3LLK2/2G) is aimed at enthusiast users.
The WRT150N is an inexpensive wireless router for those who want to move to 802.11 draft-n networking, but, don't expect a major improvement over 802.11g speeds yet.
The massive, stealth-black GeForce 8800 Ultra from ASUS inspires fear in any ATI fan-boy's heart. Though it screams high-performance car it is in fact a graphics card - NVIDIA's current top of the line at that. Released just before ATI's first Direct...
The tiny Acer Veriton 1000 looks almost like a large hardcover book with USB ports and an optical drive, rather than a PC. However, its small form factor design is deceiving as inside this tiny machine there's enough power to keep up with the big-boy...
Download the latest version of Ad-Aware, the popular spyware killer utility. New features include an improved interface; some versions have rootkit and malware removal tools.
Gigabyte's implementation of the P35 chipset from Intel is useful and caters well to upgraders. The Intel P35 chipset can be paired with either DDR3 or DDR2 memory slots by motherboard manufacturers, and Gigabyte has paired the P35-DS4 with DDR2 memo...
Another of Plantronics' latest Bluetooth hands-free kits, the Discovery 655 is a great device for those who are regularly on the road. It's very similar to the [[prodid:3628]], but its increased battery life, and the fact that it can be charged by us...
Earlier in the year, a lot of fuss was made over the release of the PlayStation 3. The promise of a whole new world of gaming had arrived and the Microsoft Xbox 360 finally had itself a worthy adversary. In our original review of the [[prodid:2677]],...
The Navman F40 sits between the [[prodid:2614]] and the [[prodid:2615]] in the company's range of dedicated in-car GPS units. It offers convenient fuel and parking buttons, a 3.5in touch screen and includes a B2 hands-free unit that enables calls fro...
The NW-A805 is Sony's first Walkman player that supports video playback. Offering a stunning, compact design, a bright and clear 2in screen and excellent sound quality, the NW-A805 is only let down by a reliance on SonicStage software to transfer con...
LG has been fairly quiet on the notebook front of late, so it's nice to have their new E500 (SA11A) in our labs. Using Intel's latest Centrino Duo platform (codenamed Santa Rosa), this light grey, almost white business notebook offers the usual swath...
Offering wireless access to the Internet via 3 Mobile's high-speed 3G network, the MobileBroadband USB modem is a convenient way to go wireless. It connects via USB, so it offers a flexible alternative for users of desktop PCs and notebooks, as many ...
High quality with fast printing option is the smart way to print for small businesses
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UK official wants police access to WhatsApp messages
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Google shuttering Talk, removing SMS support from Hangouts in new messaging shakeup
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- CCSharePoint Developer - Multiple Roles - 3-6 Mth Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack Software Engineer, C#, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTDeployment Manager | ContractVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- FTSenior C# Analyst Programmer, Product & MarketsNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTInside Sales Consultants - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (BI / Analytics)NSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTWorkforce AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- CCProject AdministratorNSW