The Logitech QuickCam Ultra Vision is the highest quality and most expensive webcam in the Logitech product line up. Thankfully, the image quality makes it easily one of the best webcams we've seen and the audio and visual tweaks offered in the bundl...
Sony's Media Manager for PSP has been designed to easily transfer and convert music, movies, photos and documents from your PC to your PSP. Using a clean drag and drop interface with automatic file conversion, this is ideal for users who use their PS...
The smooth edges and the clean, uncomplicated fascia speak wonders for the capable Pacstar Budget Gaming PC. At a modest price it shows that you don't have to spend a lot of money to get a decent PC, even if you want to do a little gaming on the side...
Confusion reigns about Acrobat. Many people mistakenly believe that 'Acrobat' refers to the free PDF (portable document format) reader that's supplied with many applications. In fact, that product is known simply as Adobe Reader. It's easy to see how...
The Motorola W220 is an entry level mobile phone with a solid range of features that performs well overall. Although it lacks the latest multimedia options such as a camera, the W220 represents a good buy for the user who needs a low-end phone at a v...
A brushed metal face, matching metallic keypad and sleek, clamshell construction give LG's latest mobile phone an attractive yet conservative appeal. The TU500 forms part of Telstra's Next G-compatible handset lineup, and as such offers high-speed ac...
Motorola's famous RAZR has returned in yet another iteration. Telstra's new Next-G network is the latest beneficiary of the thin, clamshell design for the MOTORAZR maxx V6. Sporting a 2 megapixel camera, microSD memory card support, touch sensitive f...
The Dopod P800W is leading the charge as one of the first smartphones to offer GPS, and we're pleased to report that it doesn't add extra bulk to the handset.
The LG GSA-22L is a speedy DVD burner that includes LightScribe, a laser printing technology which allows you to burn a label onto LightScribe-capable discs.
The Sony DRU-830A is an internal DVD burner that supports most media available on the market, including DVD-RAM. The DRU-830A also offers interchangeable front bezels, with both a white and black bezel included in the sales package, and is supplied w...
External hard drives aren't exactly sexy, but you'd never know it by looking at the WD Passport. A glossy black finish gives it an appearance more akin to a desk ornament - while it's particularly prone to fingerprints, it also brings a touch of eleg...
The Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Headset is the ultimate device of convenience for Xbox Live users. It seemed like the next logical step. Even though the option for wireless controllers was made available at launch, the gamer was still tied to the con...
LG has created some great home theatre systems in the past, but unfortunately the LH-RH9509TA left a little to be desired. Sound quality was decent, but a few minor issues detracted from the effectiveness of this system.
Annex-M is the new feature included in the BIPAC 7404VGPM ADSL2+ modem/router, which follows the BIPAC 7404VGP in Billion's product line-up. Annex-M, if supported by ISPs, will allow for upload speeds to be increased from the current 1Mbps available ...
The brother of the [[prodid:2623]] the Hitachi MMP-401 offers the same features with the exception of Bluetooth hands-free calling. The key difference between the two is that the MMP-401 is more compact and lightweight. Importantly, navigational feat...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- EU prepares to end geoblocking in online sales of goods and services
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC