If you're looking for a budget PC option, the Altech Matador No.1 offers a complete package. This is a neat combination that includes the PC, a 17in LCD, keyboard and mouse. It comes with Windows XP Home and includes a coupon for a free Vista upgrade...
Nokia's N800 Internet Tablet is one of those devices that's fascinating and unique enough to make a mobile geek's heart go pitter-patter with excitement but may not fit the needs of a lot of people.
A fitness system that involves a Nike shoe communicating wirelessly to an iPod nano, Apple's new Nike + iPod is an excellent digital pedometer that is guaranteed to get you up and running.
Though it doesn't come cheap, the Toshiba Qosmio G30 is an excellent notebook that functions under a number of guises, suiting almost every room in the house. It packs in some of the latest top-end hardware, including an HD-DVD player and an Intel Co...
Increased megapixel counts seem to be the flavour of Canon's new range of advanced cameras, highlighted by units such as the PowerShot A640. With a 10 megapixel sensor, full manual modes and a snazzy matte black colour scheme, this unit continues the...
Following the now familiar design of Canon's IXUS series of compact cameras, the IXUS 850 IS is a decent, but not outstanding device. While it does offer good colour representation, it suffers from high chromatic aberration, soft pictures and a few i...
Not only a budget PC, but a media centre PC, the Compaq Presario (SR1925AN_01) has a few nice attributes that will suit a range of uses and also has plenty of connectivity for a range of tasks.
The 5140i is an extension of Nokia's rugged phone line, successfully providing both resilience and water resistance. While the target of this phone is the user who is into outdoors-oriented sports, it really is suited to anyone looking for a handset ...
This printer carefully balances features with economy, offering competent performance and few disappointments.
Inexpensive printer successfully balances speed, output quality, and price.
Like the first iteration of the iPod Nano, the 4GB second-generation Nano (US$199 as of January 9) is small. It weighs 1.4 ounces and measures roughly a quarter-inch thick--thin and light enough to be barely noticeable sitting in your shirt pocket. I...
This is one of the better photo printers available, but other models have an edge in speed or price.
The Dopod S301 is a Windows Mobile 5 smart phone packaged in a compact and lightweight clamshell design, almost identical to the [[prodid:2117]]. The S301 includes a 1.3 megapixel digital camera, Bluetooth connectivity and excellent external and inte...
Nokia's 6288 is an upgrade to the 6280. While it there are several improvements, the previous unit's questionable build quality is still an issue on this model.
Inside and out, the AlsoTech OfficeMate is a basic PC. The low price tag of this bundle reflects the level of components and understandably moderate performance. However, considering the package also includes a 17in Mitsubishi DV170JB LCD monitor tog...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC