Gesture-based app smoothly integrates multiple document annotation.
Motorola's latest unlocked smartphones, the Moto G and Moto G Plus, offer features and prices that pull the line out of the low end.
We try and review everything at Good Gear Guide. Purifying the air around our office seemed like a good idea and the Lightair sounded interesting. It sells itself as an air-purifier without needing filters. All good.
To many people, modern torch use resembles a smartphone screen being turned on and then tapped awkwardly to stop it turning off again lest you trip over the cat. More experienced (or less drunk) users might even be able to work out how to switch a p...
The new upgrade introduces small improvements across the board, but nothing to sway Windows 7 stalwarts
The Alpha R2 is an updated version that packs in a ton more performance. Unfortunately, this new gen isn’t nearly as affordable as the original was.
The first head-to-head battle in the next-generation graphics card war is here: Nvidia's US$250 GeForce GTX 1060 vs. AMD's US$200 Radeon RX 480. We take it to the test bench.
Make no mistake: These two devices are Lenovo phones through and through, and the end of Motorola's budget brand as we know it.
Jabra's $69 wireless headphones are designed for people who take a lot of calls on their smartphone.
Venom is a Melbourne based laptop company that’s making waves around the world. Unlike other local systems integrators, venom sells the same-specified laptops internationally so you can buy them anywhere knowing you’re getting the same device. The Bl...
A great app for making snippets useful in a whole lot more places.
Australia is being hit with price hike of hundreds of dollars. It's not as bad as the ridiculous 241% increase that Dell foisted upon us recently, but we're a bit sick of it. Is the Thinkcentre X1 still worth buying though?
Just last week we raved about the $399 Moto G4 Plus redefining what a value meant in the current phone market. Now, just a few days later, here’s Alcatel with an offering that, despite being $100 dearer, may be an even better buy.
Maxthon's fifth-generation MX5 Web browser includes a number of key features, such as password management, that you might end up paying for on other browsers.
Acer's Chromebook 14 has a few things to brag about: Its brushed-aluminum chassis and high-resolution display make it stand out among other affordable models, even if other features remain pretty basic.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTContracts ManagerVIC