A one-stop shop to tackle the ever-increasing threat of malware on OS X.
Which MacBook should you buy? We weigh up the pros and cons of the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro (Retina and non-Retina) and 12in Retina MacBook. Find the Mac laptop that's ideal for you, as we help you find the right MacBook for your needs
Dell’s Chromebook 13 proves an important point: You can make a classy Chromebook that's reasonably affordable. Dell gives its Chromebook 13 a slender yet sturdy chassis, good performance, and long battery life.
The USB Type C port is new, intriguing, and incredibly confusing, because vendors vary in how they implement the standard. It all comes down to the controller, so we take the fastest USB-C device out there to show you the sometimes vast differences.
It's not a desktop Mac replacement. The MacBook is ideal for on-the-go use.
While the price of some premium 4K TVs is falling rapidly, there are some ‘less premium’ models hitting the market that are dramatically cheaper. And they’re pretty good too. TCL’s $1799, 55-inch C155US is one of them and, coming in at less-than-half...
Sony’s new 4K TVs have launched and pose a threat to LG’s OLED technology with their High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology and relatively-low price.
Want to make your wireless connections safer and faster? We review nine free Windows apps that can help you monitor performance and safety at home, in the office or in the wild.
Anker's dock offer 4K HDMI, pass-through power, and two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, but has limits worth noting on its USB power.
Pioneer XDP-100R review: This polished and flexible high-resolution audio player is loaded with features
Pioneer's great-sounding, feature rich, Android-based player's only major drawbacks are its lack of MacOS support and its bulky size.
The Raspberry Pi 3's subtle improvements add up to a major usability and performance upgrade.
Apple's latest iPad Pro, the new 9.7-in. model, not only gets many of the architecture advances from the larger version, but also a better camera and what may be Apple's most advanced display yet.
Microsoft's push into PC gaming continues to be hobbled by shoddy PC ports, as driven home by the otherwise excellent Quantum Break.
You can get a decent Android phone like the Oppo F1 for $300 these days. If you want something more premium, the Samsung Galaxy S7 can be had for under $700 while the Nexus 6P, with its huge AMOLED display and full metal body can be had for nearer $6...
The Extreme 900 is one of the first devices to take advantage of USB 3.1 faster speeds, and it's delightfully fast.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
- Installing Windows 10: What to do when there’s not enough storage space
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Traffic tickets got you down? This UK robo-lawyer has already saved users millions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW