Commanding a price far lower than its competitors, the Rock Digital Photo Frame is an attractive and affordable solution for displaying your digital photographs. It has an 8in screen capable of displaying images or video, and also plays background mu...
Sony has been somewhat hit and miss with their compact cameras recently. The small, stylish models such as the DSC-W50, have been excellent all around units. However, their latest effort - the Cyber-Shot DSC-S650 - leaves quite a bit to be desired. I...
Fujifilm was the first to develop hardware-based face-detection technology, and the FinePix Z5fd puts it to great use. The Fujifilm FinePix Z5fd is capable of capturing up to 10 faces in the frame, and will automatically compensate for the available ...
An old favourite utility for zapping spyware and adware, Lavasoft's Ad-Aware has just been updated. Ad-Aware now has better detection of adware and malware, a scanning engine that goes easy on your PC's system resources and a snazzy new interface. Th...
The hulking black CoolerMaster case says a lot about this tank of a PC. Built for power and speed, the PCX 3000 from PC Express has been overclocked, includes SLI 8800 graphics cards, has some excellent connectivity options and cooling, and sports a ...
The Motorola T305 is a Bluetooth hands-free speakerphone designed for use primarily in a car, but it can be just as easily used at home or in the office. The T305 is a compact and stylish unit that offers easy operation, a standard mini-USB port for ...
The MOTOKRZR K3 blends a stylish metal and glass finish with a number of excellent features including HSDPA technology, a 2 megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile for wirelessly streaming music.
Motorola has launched yet another version of its popular [[prodid:313]] - this time the MOTORAZR V3 (RED). It offers exactly the same features and specifications as the original RAZR, and only differs in colour - but there is a reason and purpose for...
DDR3 is the new memory standard for desktop PCs and it's currently supported by Intel's new P35 chipset for Intel CPUs. Kingston's 2GB HyperX DDR3 kit (KHX11000D3LLK2/2G) is aimed at enthusiast users.
The WRT150N is an inexpensive wireless router for those who want to move to 802.11 draft-n networking, but, don't expect a major improvement over 802.11g speeds yet.
The massive, stealth-black GeForce 8800 Ultra from ASUS inspires fear in any ATI fan-boy's heart. Though it screams high-performance car it is in fact a graphics card - NVIDIA's current top of the line at that. Released just before ATI's first Direct...
The tiny Acer Veriton 1000 looks almost like a large hardcover book with USB ports and an optical drive, rather than a PC. However, its small form factor design is deceiving as inside this tiny machine there's enough power to keep up with the big-boy...
Download the latest version of Ad-Aware, the popular spyware killer utility. New features include an improved interface; some versions have rootkit and malware removal tools.
Gigabyte's implementation of the P35 chipset from Intel is useful and caters well to upgraders. The Intel P35 chipset can be paired with either DDR3 or DDR2 memory slots by motherboard manufacturers, and Gigabyte has paired the P35-DS4 with DDR2 memo...
Another of Plantronics' latest Bluetooth hands-free kits, the Discovery 655 is a great device for those who are regularly on the road. It's very similar to the [[prodid:3628]], but its increased battery life, and the fact that it can be charged by us...
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- ZTE's Quartz smartwatch: A good idea hindered by its OS
- Read all about IT: CEOs see IT as more important than ever
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- FTService ManagerNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- CCSystems Engineer (Netapp/Windows)NSW
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC