Clad in Acer's age-old silver and black trimmings, the Aspire 5613AWLMi notebook is a simple but effective unit, which features all the hardware needed for a comfortable notebook experience. There's little that jumps this notebook ahead of the pack, ...
Bespectacled users rejoice: here is a compact, sturdy design that bypasses the annoyance of over-the-ear clips. Designed for notebook users wanting the convenience of a lightweight multimedia headset, the Plantronics Audio 450 delivers average sound ...
With Apple's iPod dominating the portable multimedia market, each new player has to have an edge, a catch, a funky feature or a superior design imperative, to merely be considered. Enter the Creative ZEN Stone, a direct competitor to the iPod shuffle...
Symantec Norton AntiVirus 2007 is in the upper echelon when it comes to anti-virus software. It sports an attractive and easy-to-use interface and scored an overall virus detection rate of 96 percent in our tests
The Astone i-Ballroom is a portable iPod speaker system that includes an alarm clock, FM radio and an S-video out port for connection to a television. Also featuring an auxiliary input which allows the connection of any MP3 player, the i-Ballroom is ...
It seems like ever since Canon released its IXUS range packed with face detect technology, everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. Not that we blame them, the technology is great. Sony is the latest company hopping on board with one of its latest compa...
The budget end of the digital camcorder market is a competitive area. There are a slew of products vying for a spot in your household and Hitachi has added another product to this list with the DZ-GX5060SW. While its price tag is definitely appealing...
The Panasonic HDC-DX1 is one of the latest in the new wave of high definition digital video cameras. Recording to mini-DVD and utilising the AVCHD format via a 3CCD sensor, the camera is clearly geared towards high level users. However, it still mana...
In the dime-a-dozen entry level compact camera market, it becomes hard to differentiate yourself from the slew of 6 and 7 megapixel models around these days. Nikon's latest consumer oriented camera, the L11, falls squarely within the middle of the pa...
Although the trend for Bluetooth headsets seems to be an improvement in design, sound quality is still far more important. Thankfully the Motorola H550 is solid in this area, though it's not perfect. Utilising a new slider button for most operations ...
The Nokia 6085 is yet another low to midrange handset that offers good value for money. The clamshell 6085 has a blue LED external display, an FM radio and music player, Bluetooth and a microSD card slot for extra memory storage.
With an 18-carat encasing, Nokia's 8800 Sirocco Gold makes a bold statement in style and brings a new level of prestige to mobile phones.. Retaining an almost identical feature set to the previous 8800 Sirocco Edition, the Sirocco Gold distinguishes ...
This DirectX 10-capable card produces solid frame rates in current gaming titles and has the capability to display next-generation games in all their glory when they're released later this year. It's based on NVIDIA's GeForce 8600GTS mainstream graph...
Lexmark's C534dn is a colour laser printer that can be connected either directly to a computer using USB or to a network using its built-in 10/100 Ethernet controller. It's aimed directly at the business market and has many nifty print and management...
This all-aluminium mid-tower case has an elegant exterior and can house an adequate amount of components comfortably. However, it does have a couple of quirks, and it's not a case you'd want to use if you're constantly adding and swapping components ...
There are many laptops and convertibles on the market but few represent a full realisation of what a Windows-based convertible can be – a total marriage of Windows’ features with the hardware to make the most of it. This is why Microsoft made its own device, the Surface Pro, which is now in its fourth iteration.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW