The Oricom IP800 is a cordless phone for both Skype and ordinary telephone calls. The IP800 connects to your PC via a standard USB connection, as well as your regular telephone line.
Some time ago we had the pleasure of reviewing the HP [[prodid:3268]] which was a perfect example of HP's new hands-on approach to computing. Now we've managed to get a look at the new HP Pavilion tx1001, a touch-screen notebook; that's right, it's n...
If you thought the Toshiba Satellite A100 was sexy then check out the dashing new look of the A200 (PSAFCA-01K00J). Toshiba is constantly updating the core components of its machines, and they have done so once again, but this is also the first aesth...
TomTom continue to upgrade their popular entry level unit, and it's easy to see why. Their ONE range has always offered a superb user interface, combined with excellent maps and voice navigation. The new ONE XL adds a larger touch screen and a sleek ...
The Pioneer A6 analogue audio amplifier is the little brother of the [[prodid:3560]]. Slightly smaller and lighter, and with less power output, the two amps are very similar to one another, the major difference being that the A6 doesn't provide a lot...
Following the usual chic design of their T series cameras, Sony's new fashion oriented compact model, the Cyber-Shot DSC-T20, is quite an impressive product. The image quality was quite good and the stylish design should appeal to those after somethi...
Zotac may not be the first brand that comes to mind when the topic of graphics cards is brought up, but the company's modest offerings are good performers and definitely worth checking out when you're shopping for a new card. The Zotac 8600GTS is bui...
To date, this is the fastest mid-range card we've tested, and that's not surprising considering the card's specifications. It's based on NVIDIA's latest mid-range GPU (graphics processing unit) - the GeForce 8600 GTS - which is DirectX 10-capable and...
Carrying the svelte Ricoh design that has won their past products such acclaim, the Caplio R6 is the latest iteration in their flagship compact camera range. Sporting a 7.2 mega pixel sensor, with 7.1x optical zoom and a 28-200mm lens, the R6 has a l...
When it comes to flooding the market with gratuitous peripherals and accessories, the iPod is completely in a league of its own. The cute-yet-terrifying logo has been stamped on every product imaginable - from baby clothes to Nike sports kits - and i...
It is rare that we pick up a camera and are impressed with it before we've even fired it up, but that's exactly the impression we got when handling Olympus' latest advanced digital camera, the SP-550UZ. There's a sense of superior craftsmanship with ...
Sporting a brushed steel face and running the popular Windows Mobile 5 operating system, the 3G-capable ASUS P735 offers a number of worthy features in a distinct package. A 2 megapixel camera with auto focus, business card recognition, native Wi-Fi ...
The Sony Ericsson Z310i is an entry level handset that features a compact, stylish design together with some funky light effects, handy notification icons and an external display, which becomes camouflaged when not in use.
Samsung's SBH170 is a wireless Bluetooth headset designed to operate primarily with mobile phones that can broadcast Bluetooth stereo signals using the A2DP profile. While the growing number of products in this category is promising for those of us w...
Based on Intel's P965 chipset, the ASUS P5B Premium board suits any of the current generation Intel LGA775 socket-based CPUs and can also handle an ATI CrossFire dual graphics card configuration. It comes with some features that aren't found on most ...
With a wide variety of digital devices available at our finger tips today, more and more people are suffering from eyestrain. Find out how Essilor Eyezen™ can help keep your sight safe and remove eye fatigue.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global BrandNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD