The Dell Latitude D620 is a mid-range notebook targeted at business users. It has above average performance, isn't too bulky and has a sturdy build quality. The design is attractive and functional and the battery life is impressive for an all-purpose...
The Lenovo ThinkPad R60 is a solid all purpose notebook that offers reasonable although not outstanding performance and above average battery life. It will suit those looking for a notebook that can comfortably perform day-to-day office functions but...
Samsung's DVD-R135 is a DVD recorder with a built in TV tuner. This is coupled with HDMI out and the ability to upscale DVDs to High Definition at either 720p or 1080i. It all sounds like a great replacement for the VCR, but there are a few major lim...
Samsung's DVD-R130 is the little brother of its DVD-R135. Although sporting different outfits, both are essentially the same machine, with the primary difference being the lack of HDMI on the DVD-R130.
The LG-RH1999G is a good system, sporting a wide range of recordable DVD formats, DivX support, SD and MD memory card, HDMI out and 250GB of hard disk storage space.
The Samsung LA40M61B is the 40in version of the [[prodid:2086]] LCD television that we reviewed in July. With identical specifications, it was no surprise that both units performed identically, with the same strengths and weaknesses. Its picture qual...
Superb video and audio quality at a steep price...that's my immediate take on the Samsung BD-P1000 Blu-ray player. Of course, a mix of factors is likely to drive the price down in the not too distant future.
The first benchmarks of Intel's quad-core Kentsfield processor are here, and the chip is showing some impressive speed in multithreaded applications. As with the Core 2 Duo launch, Intel supervised testing at its preview events this week, so we'll ha...
Philips' last entry into the portable multimedia space, the [[prodid:1775]], was a fairly competent device, but it didn't particularly impress us. Their latest effort, the 1GB GoGear SA1335, goes some way to improving on its predecessor, providing th...
If you are looking for an alarm clock and iPod speaker package that really stands out from the crowd, then the JBL On Time may be for you. Outstanding design and good sound quality make this an attractive package, although we would have liked a remot...
The BlackBerry has always been a status symbol as much as a technological innovation. "I'm a business person, with business needs. I need to know immediately when trouble's brewing," your typical business user might say.
The Sony DCR-DVD755 is a DVD camcorder which offers good colour reproduction but has image noise levels that cause graininess in the video. While extras such as a surround microphone and touch-screen LCD are nice inclusions, the video performance wei...
The 4 megapixel Nikon Coolpix L4 is an entry level digital camera that really exemplifies the saying 'you get what you pay for'. On one hand the image quality was just average and the feature set a little lean, but on the other, the sub $300 price ta...
Are you ready for laptop storage with no moving parts to spin up, break, drain your battery, add weight, or make noise? That's what you get with Samsung's new 32GB SSD (Solid State Drive). Built using NAND flash memory, the SSD is the first consumer ...
LG's Chocolate cell phone will draw your attention as much for its high-concept name as for its rich looks. Also known as the LG VX85000, the Chocolate--distinguished by a slick design, a bright screen, and amazing sound quality--is now available thr...
There's never been a better time for a business to refresh its devices. Intel offers a range of business solutions, from Servers to SSD, but also 2 in 1 products and also the NUC unit which is set to revolutionise your desktop. Click here to read more information on these products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge pricing: Vodafone vs Optus vs Telstra vs Virgin
- Smaller, lower-priced Microsoft Surface 3 tablet coming in May
- In a haystack of data, Alation helps find the needle
- Apigee aims to unify IoT with APIs
- EPIC appeals to court for FAA drone privacy rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW