With almost every new television being released today also coming with an integrated digital tuner, the demand for digital set top boxes is falling. Nevertheless, companies like Topfield are still managing to make them an incredibly attractive propos...
JBL's Cinema Sound CS680 speakers, the upgraded version of the JBL [[prodid:3487]], come with a bigger sub and slightly more conventional design. Delivering more power and a distinctly different sound, the CS680 is an excellent option for bass-hungry...
The formal introduction to Intel's Centrino Pro and the next generation Centrino platform, codenamed Santa Rosa, has come and gone. The Acer TravelMate 6592 business notebook is one of the first Centrino Pro review units to become available on the ma...
The Panasonic TH-42PX600A is a 42in Plasma TV with a native resolution of 1024x768. We tested the Panasonic in both standard and high definition modes and found both to be excellent, with only a handful of image quality problems. While it is capable...
The Grundig Elegance GLCD4001is a 40in LCD TV with a native resolution of 1366x768. Suitable for displaying both standard and high definition content, this unit is part of Grundig's Elegance series, designed to be stylish on the exterior but with en...
Finally we have a pair of active noise cancelling headphones that offer some competition to the Bose Quiet Comfort series. Panasonic's RP-HC500 are over-the-ear headphones that offer reasonable sound quality combined with active noise cancelling. Aud...
The Sony TMR-BT10 is a portable stereo transmitter that plugs into the headphone jack of any device, and wirelessly transmits a stereo audio signal to a compatible A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) unit. It features a shirt clip and is charg...
When it comes to Centrino Duo notebooks the Dell XPS M1710 is among the cream of the crop. There's little more any gamer or enthusiast could ask for in a notebook, except perhaps a jet pack or a built in light-sabre.
The GPS navigation market is hotting up, with many companies keen to get a slice of the pie. Finnish mobile phone giants Nokia are just one of them, releasing the 330 Auto Navigation; their first ever stand-alone GPS unit. Combining a 3.5in touch scr...
On top of its clean, functional design, the Fujitsu Lifebook E8410 also showcases Intel's most innovative notebook technology to date, Centrino Pro, based on the latest Centrino platform codenamed Santa Rosa. Although Centrino Pro, and the Fujitsu E8...
When it comes to feature-packed MP3 players, the Samsung YP-K3 doesn't compete with some of the high-end units on the market. While it performs brilliantly and can output high fidelity sound, it is no better than any other dedicated MP3 player. It do...
After Intel's success with Centrino, as well as its Core 2 Duo CPU for notebooks codenamed Merom, we've been eagerly anticipating the release of Intel's Centrino Pro platform, codenamed Santa Rosa.
When it comes to purchasing a digital video camera, modern consumers are spoiled for choice. With HD, mini-DV, and DVD all vying for your attention, making an informed decision has never been tougher. A relatively recent addition to this array of com...
Unlike their latest compact camera, the FinePix f40d, FujiFilm's new advanced model, the FinePix S5700, is a little bit of a disappointment. Sporting a 10x zoom lens and a bevy of manual features, it offers a lot of functionality, but falls down in i...
Sporting a slim, chic design and a funky pop-out microphone, Motorola's latest flagship hands-free headset, the H800, is a solid product. It offers good quality audio, a small design and easy operation. The only downside is a slightly uncomfortable e...
See how the HP Spectre has helped Aysha Strobbe, a high school student, juggle part-time work, extra-curricular activities and her academic studies.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn will help people in India train for semi-skilled jobs
- Microsoft seeks Indian customers with exclusive Skype Lite app
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
- Redfin CTO says machine learning needs human help
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW