Zotac may not be the first brand that comes to mind when the topic of graphics cards is brought up, but the company's modest offerings are good performers and definitely worth checking out when you're shopping for a new card. The Zotac 8600GTS is bui...
To date, this is the fastest mid-range card we've tested, and that's not surprising considering the card's specifications. It's based on NVIDIA's latest mid-range GPU (graphics processing unit) - the GeForce 8600 GTS - which is DirectX 10-capable and...
Carrying the svelte Ricoh design that has won their past products such acclaim, the Caplio R6 is the latest iteration in their flagship compact camera range. Sporting a 7.2 mega pixel sensor, with 7.1x optical zoom and a 28-200mm lens, the R6 has a l...
When it comes to flooding the market with gratuitous peripherals and accessories, the iPod is completely in a league of its own. The cute-yet-terrifying logo has been stamped on every product imaginable - from baby clothes to Nike sports kits - and i...
It is rare that we pick up a camera and are impressed with it before we've even fired it up, but that's exactly the impression we got when handling Olympus' latest advanced digital camera, the SP-550UZ. There's a sense of superior craftsmanship with ...
Sporting a brushed steel face and running the popular Windows Mobile 5 operating system, the 3G-capable ASUS P735 offers a number of worthy features in a distinct package. A 2 megapixel camera with auto focus, business card recognition, native Wi-Fi ...
The Sony Ericsson Z310i is an entry level handset that features a compact, stylish design together with some funky light effects, handy notification icons and an external display, which becomes camouflaged when not in use.
Samsung's SBH170 is a wireless Bluetooth headset designed to operate primarily with mobile phones that can broadcast Bluetooth stereo signals using the A2DP profile. While the growing number of products in this category is promising for those of us w...
Based on Intel's P965 chipset, the ASUS P5B Premium board suits any of the current generation Intel LGA775 socket-based CPUs and can also handle an ATI CrossFire dual graphics card configuration. It comes with some features that aren't found on most ...
Scorpion Technology's Stinger PC is another tasty yum cha of gaming hardware built to satisfy the eyes and ears of gaming enthusiasts. Running Windows Vista Home Premium and a host of powerful hardware, it scored well in our PC and gaming benchmarks....
The ASRock ALiveXFire-eSATA2 AMD-based board is inexpensive, and while it does have a limited supply of expansion options, it comes with some cool features, namely eSATA and ATI CrossFire support.
Pioneer's recent release of several higher end audio products, geared specifically towards two-channel audio, may seem a little surprising in this current age of 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound. Nevertheless, there is a certain appeal in the simplicity of...
When it comes to convergent PVR technology, the Australian market has lagged behind the US market, where devices such as the TiVo and, more recently, Vudu offer convenient ways of recording and playing back TV shows. The Australian market may finally...
The Fujitsu PlasmaVision P50XHA58EB is a 50in plasma display panel with a native resolution of 1366x768. Aimed squarely at the high-end AV enthusiast, this panel comes with a high price tag, but considering its pristine image quality, it's expensive ...
The Acer AT4230 is a 42in LCD TV with a native resolution of 1366x768. It has the visual quality of a mid-to-high-end model and sells for an insanely low price. We didn't know what to expect from Acer since they haven't yet built their name in the fl...
Need to print on the go? The HP OfficeJet offers that and more. Read a user’s experience on this multi-purpose printer.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- TPProcess Business Analyst - Digital InnovationNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTSr Digital Product ManagerNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD
- FTSAP Data Migration LeadNSW
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- FTApplication Support Consultant (Oracle SQL, Unix scripting)NSW