A fitness system that involves a Nike shoe communicating wirelessly to an iPod nano, Apple's new Nike + iPod is an excellent digital pedometer that is guaranteed to get you up and running.
Though it doesn't come cheap, the Toshiba Qosmio G30 is an excellent notebook that functions under a number of guises, suiting almost every room in the house. It packs in some of the latest top-end hardware, including an HD-DVD player and an Intel Co...
Increased megapixel counts seem to be the flavour of Canon's new range of advanced cameras, highlighted by units such as the PowerShot A640. With a 10 megapixel sensor, full manual modes and a snazzy matte black colour scheme, this unit continues the...
Following the now familiar design of Canon's IXUS series of compact cameras, the IXUS 850 IS is a decent, but not outstanding device. While it does offer good colour representation, it suffers from high chromatic aberration, soft pictures and a few i...
Not only a budget PC, but a media centre PC, the Compaq Presario (SR1925AN_01) has a few nice attributes that will suit a range of uses and also has plenty of connectivity for a range of tasks.
The 5140i is an extension of Nokia's rugged phone line, successfully providing both resilience and water resistance. While the target of this phone is the user who is into outdoors-oriented sports, it really is suited to anyone looking for a handset ...
This printer carefully balances features with economy, offering competent performance and few disappointments.
Inexpensive printer successfully balances speed, output quality, and price.
Like the first iteration of the iPod Nano, the 4GB second-generation Nano (US$199 as of January 9) is small. It weighs 1.4 ounces and measures roughly a quarter-inch thick--thin and light enough to be barely noticeable sitting in your shirt pocket. I...
This is one of the better photo printers available, but other models have an edge in speed or price.
The Dopod S301 is a Windows Mobile 5 smart phone packaged in a compact and lightweight clamshell design, almost identical to the [[prodid:2117]]. The S301 includes a 1.3 megapixel digital camera, Bluetooth connectivity and excellent external and inte...
Nokia's 6288 is an upgrade to the 6280. While it there are several improvements, the previous unit's questionable build quality is still an issue on this model.
Inside and out, the AlsoTech OfficeMate is a basic PC. The low price tag of this bundle reflects the level of components and understandably moderate performance. However, considering the package also includes a 17in Mitsubishi DV170JB LCD monitor tog...
The unchanging face of Lenovo's business range conceals the constantly updated components that keep these machines running smoothly and efficiently with the ever increasing demands of today's business software. We took a look at the Lenovo ThinkCentr...
The best part about Lexmark's flagship multifunction device is that it can be used wirelessly. It comes with a built in 802.11g adapter, which can run in ad-hoc mode or in infrastructure mode and is fairly easy to set up. When it runs in ad-hoc mode,...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- AI just co-wrote its first horror movie, and you can help make it real
- Microsoft just launched an iPhone camera app
- Dropbox levels up its features for administrators
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW