The 37LC2D from LG is a mid-range 37in LCD television with a native resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels and a built-in High Definition television tuner. It can accept both Standard Definition and High Definition video sources, although its strength defin...
Few reviews warrant the barrage of cliched quotes that this deserves. Not only because this classic fusion of two globally celebrated phenomena stays true to its origins, but because it pokes fun at them at the same time, so why shouldn't I? With bot...
Is an LCD display essential for a good MP3 player? That's the challenge Apple tries to answer with its latest screen-less wonder, the second generation iPod shuffle. A 1GB capacity gives it room for around 240 songs, and like the larger iPods, it syn...
One of the first things that strikes you when looking at Toshiba's latest portable media player is the presence of a Windows key. You certainly don't see those on the iPod, and that's because the gigabeat S is the first player to have Windows Portabl...
The mack-daddy of advanced compact cameras, Canon's latest addition to the PowerShot G series, the G7, is an excellent device. The design has a touch of nostalgia about it, the pictures it captures are quite impressive, and it offers more functions t...
As one of Sony's two new high definition camcorders, the HDR-UX1 should be an attractive proposition. In many ways it is, with good quality video, a reasonable feature set and excellent construction. Unfortunately the UX1 just can't compare to its si...
Creative's Live! Cam Vista IM is a simple yet effective Web cam. It doesn't do anything particularly special, but it does the basics reasonably well. A couple of nice extras and a low price make it a great package for anyone who is a fan of talking o...
The TicTalk is a mobile phone designed for young children. Looking more like an obscure stopwatch than a communications tool, it offers a bevy of features to keep parents in control, such as locking which numbers can call out and in, when a child may...
The A701 is the top of the line handset from Samsung and compatible with Telstra's new high speed HSDPA network: Next G. The clamshell A701 offers a 2 megapixel digital camera, MPEG4 video recording, a microSD memory card slot as well as Bluetooth an...
From the outset, Sony has considered the PlayStation 3 an all-around entertainment console, with tendrils that extend well beyond the realm of game play. Perhaps chief among these is its support for the Blu-ray Disc format, which lets you play high-d...
Another day, another music-playing mobile phone. This latest one, the Nokia 5300 comes under their new 'XpressMusic' sub-brand, with a sporty design that should appeal to the funky, style-conscious user on a budget.
Following the trend towards Core 2 Duo CPUs, the Acer Aspire 5634WLMi comes with an Intel T5600 CPU, one of the first 1.83GHz Core 2 Duo CPUs we've had a chance to test. Apart from the new and improved processor, the Aspire 5634WLMi looks and feels m...
With business PC written all over it, the Lenovo ThinkCentre pays homage to its IBM heritage with a case design that's been tried and tested since the days of the 486. Perfect for offices or home businesses with little working space available for a c...
Something of a middle-ground monitor, the BenQ FP92E 19in LCD has no serious flaws, but has no dazzling attributes at the same time. Neither the quoted 8ms pixel response time or the 16.2M colour display suggest this screen is aimed at any specific m...
Mix purple Chihuahuas, outrageous bosses, absurd dialogue, oodles of beat 'em up action, and one of the most incoherent stories ever put into a video game and normally you'd get a mess. But when Capcom gets involved, you get a deliciously over the to...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW