The best part about Lexmark's flagship multifunction device is that it can be used wirelessly. It comes with a built in 802.11g adapter, which can run in ad-hoc mode or in infrastructure mode and is fairly easy to set up. When it runs in ad-hoc mode,...
HP's Pavilion Media Center TV m7690n home-theater-ready PC is optimized for high definition. I looked at a shipping unit of this desktop, which is the company's first to include an HD DVD drive. The system performed admirably in our performance tests...
If you're in the market for a simple digital TV tuner device for your PC, the FusionHDTV DVB-T Home is a solid choice. It's a half-height PCI device, which means it can fit into a regular tower PC case or even a slim-line media centre, using the supp...
Pioneer's latest DVD burner is the current champion when it comes to burning both single and double layer DVDs.. It manages to outdo the competition due to its support for fast burn rates of up to 18x for single layer DVDs and 10x for double layer di...
If your next phone call could just as easily come from your VoIP service as it could your mobile, Plantronics has the cure for what ails you. The Voyager 510-USB Bluetooth headset can be connected to your mobile phone and PC (using the supplied USB a...
Like the other headsets in the Plantronics GameCom range, the X10 is designed with Xbox 360 online communication in mind. It is a single speaker headset with a noise cancelling microphone and an inline remote control. The sound quality is quite good ...
Contending with products such as the Bose [[prodid:1465]] and Apple [[prodid:1499]], the Altec Lansing M602 is marketed as a stereo system to "fill your living room with sound". At a better price than the SoundDock, we had great expectations for this...
Samsungs answer to the [[prodid:2442]], the 2GB YP-T9B multimedia player, is small and lightweight while offering features above and beyond what its nearest competitor can muster. Slightly thicker and heavier than the nano, the T9B is shorter and dom...
For under $1000 the Dell C521 comes with a 17in LCD screen, keyboard and a mouse, making it a complete package that's ready to go from the moment it's delivered. As a budget option we were reasonably happy with the performance of this AMD-based machi...
In the area of business projectors there is fierce competition between each of the major players. The variety is massive and the number of companies in the market is numerous. InFocus has made a name for themselves in the home entertainment sphere as...
The Logitech QuickCam Ultra Vision is the highest quality and most expensive webcam in the Logitech product line up. Thankfully, the image quality makes it easily one of the best webcams we've seen and the audio and visual tweaks offered in the bundl...
Sony's Media Manager for PSP has been designed to easily transfer and convert music, movies, photos and documents from your PC to your PSP. Using a clean drag and drop interface with automatic file conversion, this is ideal for users who use their PS...
The smooth edges and the clean, uncomplicated fascia speak wonders for the capable Pacstar Budget Gaming PC. At a modest price it shows that you don't have to spend a lot of money to get a decent PC, even if you want to do a little gaming on the side...
Confusion reigns about Acrobat. Many people mistakenly believe that 'Acrobat' refers to the free PDF (portable document format) reader that's supplied with many applications. In fact, that product is known simply as Adobe Reader. It's easy to see how...
The Motorola W220 is an entry level mobile phone with a solid range of features that performs well overall. Although it lacks the latest multimedia options such as a camera, the W220 represents a good buy for the user who needs a low-end phone at a v...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Microsoft will cut 2,850 more jobs by the end of the year
- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia