As the plasma display market becomes more and more competitive, manufacturers need to find ways to stand out from the crowd. The Fujitsu P63XHA51AS certainly can't be accused of being a wallflower. At 63 inches, this Plasma display panel commands at...
Nintendo's new Wii game console is a big winner, starting with its innovative, crowd-pleasing controller.
As the name might suggest, this card is aimed at users who want a little bit of 'wow' in their graphics hardware. This card has slightly faster than usual speeds for its ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphics processing unit (GPU) and 512MB of DDR3 memory and...
A hoard of safety features, including a constantly updated database of red light cameras, speed cameras and school zones, is the outstanding feature of Road Angel's Navigator 7000. A successor to the [[prodid:1001]], the Navigator 7000 is an outstand...
Sporting a slim, purple aesthetic like their last few NW series Walkmans, Sony's latest digital music player, the NW-S705F, claims an interesting niche in the MP3 player market. Its bass-heavy sound is driven by a pair of IEM (in-ear monitor) headpho...
In a market bombarded with sub-standard 1GB multimedia players, Creative has put some time and effort into their latest version in the Zen series, the Zen V Plus. Available in sizes up to 8GB, the Zen V Plus is a funky little multimedia player which ...
Sporting a 5 megapixel sensor and a relatively low price tag, Canon's PowerShot A450 is a compact camera aimed at the entry level section of the market. While it does offer great colour reproduction, it sadly suffered in numerous other areas, with hi...
The HP Photosmart A716 ink-jet based photo printer sits at the high end of the photo printer market. The successor to the [[prodid:1797]], a new chassis design, an increase in internal memory, support for 5x7 prints, water resistant inks, and extra p...
Having reviewed the previous [[prodid:1829]] and been impressed, we were looking forward to seeing what i-Rocks had in-store for us with their Slim Cordless USB Keyboard and Optical Mouse combination. Overall the package impressed. Our original test ...
Samsung's latest HSDPA (High-Speed Downlink Packet Access) phone is a flip handset and one of the smallest in the new range of next generation 3G phones. Running exclusively on Telstra's Next G network, the A501 combines an excellent user interface w...
Offering wireless access to the Internet via Vodafone's high-speed 3G network, the Mobile Connect HSDPA USB Modem is a nifty device. It connects via USB, so it offers a flexible alternative for users of desktop PCs and notebooks, as many new machines...
The Mobile Connect HSDPA Data Card is another product in the Vodafone range that offers wireless access to the Internet via Vodafone's high-speed 3G network. Able to achieve High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) coverage at a maximum rate of 1.8M...
As one of the most inexpensive high-end cards on the market, the Inno3D GeForce 8800 GTS is an attractive proposition. There's nothing fancy about it. Its circuit board and cooling solution is based on the standard NVIDIA reference design and the spe...
This digital TV tuner from DViCO contains dual tuner capabilities and is a very neat piece of hardware. It's a PCI card and it only requires one antenna input for both of its tuners. This means there are aren't any messy pass-through cables or splitt...
The first motherboard in ASUS' Republic of Gamers series was the Crosshair, which was built for AMD users. At the time, ASUS claimed that gamers preferred AMD CPUs over Intel. As Intel's Core 2 Duo has proven to be a superior performer to AMD's curre...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW