The NightHawk 3 is another security camera system from Swann. This package comes with three wireless cameras, a receiver and remote control. We were a little disappointed that it came with no option to record video footage, but purely as a surveillan...
The flat-panel market has gone haywire. It seems that 20in is no longer enough, with manufacturers falling over themselves to jump up to 22in, and there are some modestly priced examples, such as the BenQ FP222W. Mind you, we're not complaining.
To say that Apple TV is the world's best media streaming device could be considered faint praise, the tech equivalent of calling someone the world's tallest midget. After all, most previous versions of these devices, which take music, video, and phot...
Designed by Hewlett-Packard as a 'Travel Companion', the iPAQ rx5965 is the upgraded model to the previous line of PDA's, consisting of the [[prodid:2671]] and [[prodid:2653]]. The rx5965 adds GPS navigation using TomTom software to an already entici...
Nokia's new E-Series range has been designed with business in mind, yet style hasn't been compromised. The slider E65 is a 3G capable smart phone handset that encompasses a sleek and stylish look, together with a range of business features.
Compared to other graphics cards on the market, the Sapphire X1950 Pro DUAL is huge. The reason for its size is the two ATI Radeon X1950 Pro GPUs (graphics processing units) which reside on the one circuit board. Measuring over 30cm, it is about 7cm ...
For serious gaming and power PC users, the Altech NRG Tornado eXtreme can't be ignored. Glowing with blue LEDs, and humming with some of the latest hardware, the Altech NRG Tornado eXtreme is far from being a discrete home PC.
Harman Kardon's AVR645 receiver is a fantastic choice for mid-range users, delivering a great combination of quality and price. With a huge array of connectivity options and a brilliantly designed remote, there are very few reasons not to purchase th...
The Altec Lansing iM500 is a thin, lightweight and compact portable speaker system for the iPod Nano. Its size makes it ideal for the traveler. Although the iM500 scores points for its design, the lack of a remote control, hard to press control butto...
The Hitachi 37LD9000TA is a 37in LCD TV with a native resolution of 1366x768. We tested the panel's standard definition and high definition performance and found it to be quite good, though a few image quality issues arose that hampered it from achi...
The Lenovo ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC is a hybrid notebook and tablet PC that is easily converted by rotating the screen. It is similar in build to the [[prodid:3632]] notebook (non-tablet) which we looked at earlier, but its tablet functionality adds a ...
AOC's 223VW 22in monitor has a price tag of $499, but it can be purchased for under $400 if you shop around, and based on our tests, we think it represents excellent value for money. It has a widescreen aspect ratio (16:10) with a native resolution o...
Every company and their friends are clawing for space in the packed portable media market, trying to dethrone Apple's dominance. The E10 is iRiver's shot at the middle of the market, competing with products like the [[prodid:2442]]. It comes sporting...
Are you looking for a Windows alternative for serious office work? Many people are starting to wonder about their non-Microsoft operating system options, especially given Windows Vista's hefty hardware demands, upgrade costs and license restrictions....
Convergent technology is the way of the future, as more and more features previously performed by multiple devices, are being packed into a single unit. Panasonic's new DMR-EX85 is an excellent example of the power that convergent technology has to p...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
- DDoS attacks from webcams, routers hit Singapore's StarHub
- Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIT Project Manager - Migration & TransformationNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- CCSAP GRC ConsultantACT
- TPTableau SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- TPICT Solutions EngineerSA
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTChief Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- TPSenior Data AnalystVIC