The Macquarie WordGenius Reference Library is a very handy tool when using an application that supports drag and drop, such as Microsoft Office. WordGenius is a dictionary, thesaurus and spell checker on one disc that makes it quick and easy to corre...
The ASUS DRW-1612BL improves on the company's previous internal DVD burner model (the DRW-1608P3S) by offering a slight increase in speed for some of its key functions (CD-R read and write speeds from 40x to 48x and DVD-RAM read and write speeds from...
Potentially a stunning deal for its meagre price tag, the appeal of the Canon Pixma MP180 multifunction device (MFD) will depend on whether you want it for graphics or for office work.
At its heart, the understated Asus EN7900GS packs the same 256MB of DDR3 memory and G71 GPU (graphics processing unit) as seen on its more expensive sibling, the 7900GT. However, the 7900GS includes four fewer pixel pipelines and one fewer Vertex pro...
The MIO A701 is a jack of all trades device designed to replace your mobile phone, GPS unit and PDA. Sporting a touch screen but no keypad, the versatile A701 also boasts a 1.3 megapixel camera and both MP3 and video players. However the features lis...
The Motorola H700 is a small and compact Bluetooth headset that features a flip out microphone and requires just three small buttons to operate.
The Samsung PS50Q7HD is a 50in Plasma display with a native resolution of 1366 x 768 and an integrated High Definition tuner. The image quality in High Definition is superb with no major problems and its ability to display Standard Definition content...
The handiest and most affordable desktop backup device is currently an external hard drive. But to back up critical workstations and servers, you need high-capacity removable media that you can rotate and secure off-site. Iomega's next-generation Rev...
The Sony Ericsson HCB-100 is a Bluetooth hands-free speakerphone that is designed for use in either the office or a car. Boasting above average sound quality and the ability to connect with up to five phones, the HCB-100 is an excellent device.
If the word 'printer' conjures up an image of an oversized bland plastic box, you clearly haven't caught up with the growing trend for compact photo printers. The Selphy CP730 offers a perfect education in everything that's chic and seamless in print...
The TEW-631BRP is a rather plain-looking Wi-Fi router, clad in Trendnet's trademark blue plastic. It might be a plain Jane, but it's nonetheless a well-specified device with some nice features.
TV used to be so simple. You sat down on the couch, grabbed the remote control, and watched your favorite shows when they were broadcast.
A PC to make all other PCs jealous, the PlusCorp Stealth IV Extreme Quadro QX6700 Mach II may break the bank, but it will guarantee you a superior gaming experience and gloating rights over your friends for some time to come. At $6,999 this is no mea...
Hot on the heels of the Radeon X1950 XTX graphics processor comes the Sapphire ATI Radeon X1950 Pro. Designed to compete against cards using NVIDIA's 7900 GS and 7900 GT, the Pro comfortably slots into the enthusiast sector of the market.
The AOpen DSW1812P is a triple format DVD burner which can burn to almost all media available on the market, including DVD-RAM. The speedy DSW1812P also features interchangeable front bezels, with both a white and black bezel included in the package.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT