The box-shaped design of this multifunction device isn't pretty, but its real beauty lies within. The more we used the Pixma MP600R, the more we liked it. It's packed with features that are useful for those who want to curb paper usage, increase prod...
The VX2245wm is a 22in widescreen LCD monitor with a native resolution of 1680x1050 pixels. An identical panel to the VX2235wm, this unit is set apart by the inclusion of an iPod dock, USB ports and memory card readers which are built-in to the base...
The DORO 225IPC is a budget VoIP phone aimed at first time users. It offers pretty good value for money and includes 10 selectable ring tones, caller ID, a blue backlit LCD display and the ability to browse through your Skype contacts.
The TRENDnet ClearSky Bluetooth VoIP Phone is an enticing package, offering a solid handset that features an effective wireless bluetooth range of up to 50 metres. Its responsive buttons and full compatability with Skype (as well as providing audio s...
The Philips VOIP433 is an interesting new VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone that allows users to make and receive internet calls using a Windows Live Messenger account. The VOIP433 also acts as a regular cordless telephone and includes a colo...
The Philips VOIP321 is the second in the new range of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phones from Philips and offers traditional landline calling as well as the latest Skype technology in one unit. The VOIP321 is a cordless phone and has a bright...
A revolutionary entry into the VoIP market, the NETGEAR SPH101, is the world's first wireless Internet phone. A fully fledged Skype phone capable of connecting to a wireless network via Wi-Fi, the SPH101 comes pre-loaded with Skype on the handset its...
VoIP (voice over IP) is a neat way of making free or low-cost calls via your PC. It has finally come into its own, having been floating around for a handful of years waiting for both decent-speed broadband and us punters to catch on to its charms.
Looking just like an ordinary corded telephone, Lasers USB VoIP phone is a largely uninspiring product. Its features list is slim, but what it does offer is a large monochrome LCD which displays caller ID information and selectable ring tones.
The ASUS AiGuru S1 is a VoIP phone that features an effective 802.11b/g wireless connection and supports the popular Skype application. It also doubles as a wireless music streamer using Windows Media Player, with the ability to serve as a remote con...
Philips has released its new MCM108D Mini Hi-Fi with the hope of riding the success of Apple's iPod series, by designing a unit specifically to interface with the iPod, as well as the range of Philips GoGear audio players. While most audiophiles will...
Nokia has added to their N-series range with the Nokia N93i, a cosmetic upgrade to the [[prodid:2992]]. The N93i retains the same form factor, but adds a stylish, metallic silver finish, and mirror front. The N93i has also been trimmed down considera...
Logitech's latest solution to your PC's peripheral needs is a package of wireless, Bluetooth input devices. The diNovo Media Desktop Laser consists of an ultra-flat keyboard, an MX900 mouse and a MediaPad, which acts a numeric keypad and a media cont...
Altech's Sputnik X2 is an Intel Core 2 Duo-based system for users on a budget. It's a relatively plain PC, but it includes good core components and plenty of upgrade room for future expansion. It scored well in our tests, considering its price and co...
Sporting a relatively slim design, a dual core processor, two HD TV tuners and 250GB of storage, the ASUS Digital Home D22 is a fairly competent media centre PC. It performed quite well in our tests and should satisfy the average consumer who is afte...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
- AT&T, Time Warner deal under scrutiny from politicians, consumer groups
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
- Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind massive DDoS attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW