Dell's cream of the crop, its high-end gaming machine - the XPS 710 - looks like no other, both inside and out. The street-machine style chassis appears as though it's been pulled straight from the engine of a jet fighter and some of the hardware Del...
The LG P1 Pro Express Dual notebook is a sturdy new addition to LG's mobile PC range, and offers some nice features including a crisp LCD screen and a full size keyboard with a number pad. The P1 Pro Express uses a 32-bit installation of Windows Vist...
Pioneer's Dreambook Light 822 is a great all around machine. It performed strongly in most of our tests, with its ATI graphics card proving more than adequate for the occasional game. It will suit those after a multi purpose unit that can handle a bi...
Although Optus hasn't upgraded to the High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) network, their Wireless Connect card remains a solid option in the mobile broadband space, thanks to decent speeds and excellent mobile coverage. Using a PCMCIA data card...
Razer is already well known for its gaming mice, but can now be recognised for its gaming headphones too, thanks to the Razor Barracuda HP-1. With soft, padded ear-cups and a discreet, detachable microphone, the Barracuda HP-1 gaming headphones provi...
Gigabyte bills its Intel-based GA-965P-DS4 motherboard as 'Ultra Durable' due to the use of solid capacitors, a robust BIOS design and a heat-pipe cooling solution for the chipset. While we can't say how long this board might last, we can say that it...
Jumping on the ever growing bandwagon of do-it-yourself home security devices, Swann's Digital Private Eye is a nifty device for those after a slightly more covert surveillance system. We were disappointed that it didn't record video footage, but the...
The iBurst USB Modem connects easily to both desktop PCs and notebooks and offers wireless broadband with speeds up to 1Mbps. Compatible with both Windows and Mac, the iBurst network is ultimately let down by limited coverage and falls behind new Hig...
The Doro 635ipw is a combined fixed line and IP telephone designed for use with Skype. The cordless 635ipw has a 300m range for home and VoIP calls, the ability to browse Skype contacts on the phones screen and a bright, back-lit display.
Sporting a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard combined with a sleek and stylish design, the Xda Zinc is O2's latest smart phone. The feature packed Xda Zinc runs the Windows Mobile 5 operating system, has a 2 megapixel camera, Wi-Fi connectivity and ful...
The MOTORIZR Z3 is Motorola's first ever slider mobile phone. While it doesn't prove to be an outstanding unit, the MOTORIZR is still a solid phone thanks to a 2 megapixel camera, A2DP Bluetooth support and a microSD card slot for extra storage.
Offering excellent versatility in a portable package, the Microsoft Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000 gives users of notebooks a variety of functionality primarily for the purpose of giving presentations. It's easy to set up and useful, not only...
Inno3D's latest frame pusher, the GeForce 7950GX2 is actually two slightly modified NVIDIA 7900s sandwiched together in an SLI configuration, but only takes up as much space as a single Geforce 7900GTX. Not only that, the SLI bridge is built-in, so t...
This case is billed as Lian-Li's "silent" case and it carries that label because of its design.
On Friday Japan's Turbolinux begins dispatching the first batch of its Wizpy handhelds to people who ordered them from its Web site. The flash-based multimedia player contains a version of Linux, so it can be used to boot a PC into the operating syst...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Meet Apache Spot, a new open source project for cybersecurity
- Plat.One acquisition marks start of $2B IoT investment plan for SAP
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- NBN ditches Optus HFC for FTTdp
- Oracle denied new trial in copyright dispute with Google over Java
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC