Sporting a slim, chic design and a funky pop-out microphone, Motorola's latest flagship hands-free headset, the H800, is a solid product. It offers good quality audio, a small design and easy operation. The only downside is a slightly uncomfortable e...
Looking more like an MP3 player than a mobile phone, the Samsung X830 is a stylish, if unconventional handset that swivels open to reveal a unique, two-column keypad. The X830 possesses 1GB of internal memory, a scroll wheel for navigation and a dedi...
A long awaited upgrade to the Palm [[prodid:3013]], the Treo 750 adds HSDPA capabilities and is also the first Palm device to run the Windows Mobile 5 operating system, rather than the proprietary Palm OS. The new additions to the Treo make this one ...
The Compro VideoMate U2700 is a neat little external TV tuner with a USB 2.0 interface. It can be plugged into a desktop or a notebook PC and it will allow you to watch either analogue or digital TV signals.
The biggest selling point of ASUS LS201 20in LCD monitor is its glass panel. It protects the screen beneath it with a scratch-proof layer that can supposedly only be scratched by diamond.
The Philips 190B7 is a 19in LCD monitor that's aimed at business users. It has good features that are handy for an office environment, such as a swivel stand, a built in USB port and integrated speakers. However, we did notice some image noise and fl...
Those of you who have a high definition TV and a huge DVD collection will appreciate Harman Kardon's DVD-47, which uses upscaling technology to make DVDs look great on huge display's.
Toshiba's latest Tecra, the A6, is a fairly standard notebook. It offers nothing to differentiate itself from the pack, and its performance was a little below expectations in our tests. However, it did offer reasonable battery life and has a reasonab...
The Sony SRS-BTM30 is a portable, wireless speaker system that features Bluetooth connectivity, meaning it can pair with a compatible A2DP Bluetooth device and receive a stereo audio signal. It doubles as a regular speaker system thanks to a line-in ...
The Freshtel 4030 Stickphone is a USB VoIP phone that connects to a PC, and is able to make VoIP calls via the Freshtel service. The package consists of a USB stick, a headset with microphone handset, and a free Freshtel account, which can be upgrade...
Acer's portable Aspire 5573ZWXMi notebook is quite easy on the eyes, but it has little going for it when it comes to raw power. Although it offers all the usual features and connectivity, it didn't hold up as well in our tests. However, it is one of...
Combining solid Destinator ND software, an MP3 player, a video player and a picture viewer with extra features like a calculator, world clock and games, the gogo CM310 is a solid entry into the GPS market. The CM310 also manages to stand out from the...
Bose's latest effort in the portable headphone space is a departure from their preferred over-the-head style. The Bose in-ear headphones are, as you might expect, somewhat similar to IEMs (In Ear Monitors) in that they rest in the ear canal. While no...
Designed for use with Windows Live Messenger, the LifeCam NX-6000 is a high quality notebook webcam capable of capturing video at high resolutions with impressive image clarity. It has a 2 megapixel camera capable of capturing video at a maximum reso...
Standing tall with four 3.5in SATA hard drives installed, LaCie's Biggest FW800 is a 1TB tower of storage that offers excellent functionality for home and small business use. It's a direct attached storage device, which means that it needs to be plug...
Work / Life balance, Windows 10 allows you to get the best of both worlds.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
- Uber finally agrees to reveal diversity data
- Twitter considers enhanced version of TweetDeck for professionals
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Application Developement and IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Change Readiness ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk Operators (Part time and Full Time)SA
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTApplication Team Lead - ERP & Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTIT SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- FTSalesforce Marketing Cloud ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA