Simply a stunning piece of industrial design, Sony Ericsson's latest entry into the Walkman range is one of the thinnest 3G mobile phones ever released. The W880i features a sleek, brushed steel face, a 2 megapixel camera, push email support, and a 1...
The Hiptop 2 from Telstra is a long awaited product that has finally arrived on Australian shores. It's essentially a re-labelled Sidekick II, an extremely popular device distributed in America by T-Mobile, but the Hiptop 2 is designed with a younger...
Working on the company's HSDPA network, 3 Mobile's NetConnect HSDPA ExpressCard can offer download speeds up to 3.6Mbps (460KBps). The card uses the latest generation Express Card slot interface to achieve this high speed, so it's perfect for those o...
The 8800GTX GPU (graphics processor unit) is currently the best performer on the market and the NX8800GTX-T2D768E proves that MSI's iteration of the NVIDIA GPU is as powerful as they come. Not only does it blow all other competition out of the water ...
With only a 10in screen, the tiny Fujitsu LifeBook P7230 ultra portable notebook provides some reasonable connectivity and despite its size, it even includes an optical drive. Like many ultra portable notebooks the long battery life was impressive, b...
The latest offering from Philips is the MCD139/79 DVD Micro Theatre. It's a micro-sized 2.1-channel DVD and Hi-Fi system that has an attractive feature-set and a pint sized price tag of $299. It will play movies without a fuss and it will also let yo...
Yamaha's YHT-475B is a mid-priced home theatre system offering a good range of customisation for the budding enthusiast. What it lacks are next generation features such as HDMI connectivity and automatic calibration microphones. However, for the user...
As the plasma display market becomes more and more competitive, manufacturers need to find ways to stand out from the crowd. The Fujitsu P63XHA51AS certainly can't be accused of being a wallflower. At 63 inches, this Plasma display panel commands at...
Nintendo's new Wii game console is a big winner, starting with its innovative, crowd-pleasing controller.
As the name might suggest, this card is aimed at users who want a little bit of 'wow' in their graphics hardware. This card has slightly faster than usual speeds for its ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphics processing unit (GPU) and 512MB of DDR3 memory and...
A hoard of safety features, including a constantly updated database of red light cameras, speed cameras and school zones, is the outstanding feature of Road Angel's Navigator 7000. A successor to the [[prodid:1001]], the Navigator 7000 is an outstand...
Sporting a slim, purple aesthetic like their last few NW series Walkmans, Sony's latest digital music player, the NW-S705F, claims an interesting niche in the MP3 player market. Its bass-heavy sound is driven by a pair of IEM (in-ear monitor) headpho...
In a market bombarded with sub-standard 1GB multimedia players, Creative has put some time and effort into their latest version in the Zen series, the Zen V Plus. Available in sizes up to 8GB, the Zen V Plus is a funky little multimedia player which ...
Sporting a 5 megapixel sensor and a relatively low price tag, Canon's PowerShot A450 is a compact camera aimed at the entry level section of the market. While it does offer great colour reproduction, it sadly suffered in numerous other areas, with hi...
The HP Photosmart A716 ink-jet based photo printer sits at the high end of the photo printer market. The successor to the [[prodid:1797]], a new chassis design, an increase in internal memory, support for 5x7 prints, water resistant inks, and extra p...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- A robot fish is helping the Navy improve underwater movement
- Here's what you should know, and do, about the Yahoo breach
- Well, I never! iOS 10's voicemail transcription has a potty mouth
- Privacy groups urge US FTC to investigate WhatsApp promises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW