Running one of the new Intel Core 2 Duo processors, Lenovo's N100 is quite a zippy machine. We looked at the highest specification N100 model, a notebook that offers fast performance suitable for a wide variety of tasks, an above average screen and a...
When a notebook doesn't fit your needs and a skyscraper-like tower, humming with fans won't suit either your room or your chosen aesthetic, smaller can definitely be better.
Brandishing a Vista Capable logo, the Dell Latitude D820 with an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16GHz T7400 CPU is Dell's first notebook to include the 64-bit processor. We've had the opportunity to look at a number of preproduction and ready-to-buy notebooks wi...
Philips' DVDR9000H represents a new generation of DVD/HDD recorders in Australia. As one of only a handful of recorders on the Australian market to boast a digital TV tuner, it offers substantially better functionality and picture quality than any of...
When looking at the 40in Samsung LA40S71B LCD television (S series), you can't help but compare it to the [[prodid: 2238]] (R series). Essentially they are the same television with a few slight variations. The only two differences are that the R seri...
The concept of a sand box non-linear game, based on the classic Jaws films, where the player assumes control of the most deadly predator on the face of our planet seems like it would be a no-brainer. Who wouldn't want to play as a Great White Shark a...
Navman's new entry level GPS unit, the F20, includes the functional Navman user interface, parking and fuel buttons, a 3.5in touch screen and improved maps. It is also compact for a dedicated in-car unit, so it's easy to take from car-to-car.
If you're looking for a PC under $2000 that will play games and run all the normal programs from Office to virus scanners, this will do the job, but isn't at the top of its league.
My first tour of Virtual Earth 3D in the Windows Live Search beta left me impressed by its bird's-eye view and by the easy access to information about local businesses (including free phone calls to them); but as you would expect with a beta, the ser...
Portable music players are a dime a dozen, and despite a good portion of people using them while exercising, surprisingly few players cater specifically for this active demographic. Thankfully, Sony has never been shy about trailblazing, and the 2GB ...
Canon's new PIXMA iP6700D photo printer is the successor to the company's iP6600D, one of the best products of 2006. The iP6700D is first and foremost a photo printer. In our tests, it produced high-quality prints on photo paper; images were vibrant,...
Sitting at the bottom of JVC's Everio range of hard disk camcorders is the GZ-MG26, the smallest sibling of five brothers. But this is no runt of the litter, sporting the same excellent design and wide range of features that has left us enamoured wit...
We recently looked at the first of Canon's new range of compacts, the [[prodid:2453]], but were a little disappointed, as it wasn't up to standard in several of our tests. Fortunately, with the Powershot A710 IS, Canon has done a much better job, con...
Taking advantage of Intel's new Core 2 Duo E6700 desktop CPU (Conroe) and paving the way for a new range of Vista Ready PC's, the Dell Dimension 9200 looks stylish and is diverse in its application, but also employs some different design ideas to mak...
Panasonic's VDR-D150 is an entry level DVD camcorder that offers a good range of functions in an easy to use package, but falls down when it comes to the quality of its video footage and still images.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Box launches a product just for government users
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
- To go from IT to IoT, build on your skills
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW