QNAP's TS-101 is a network attached storage (NAS) device that can house any Serial ATA (SATA) hard drive. It's capable of serving files over your home or office network and, furthermore, it has good connectivity options that allow you to share other ...
Chi Mei is building a reputation as a producer of inexpensive, entry-level displays. The CMV938D is no exception, though you should give careful thought to what you're sacrificing for the price.
Imagine a game where you're surrounded by pirate ships bombarding you with cannons, the ocean is swirling angrily around you, and the music plays ominously in the background. That's Age of Pirates in a nutshell. In this role-playing pirate game, your...
At a reasonable price point, the 47 inch Toshiba 47WL66 REGZA LCD is a mid-range LCD television that has some nice features and a good array of inputs but falls short on image quality with some disappointing noise and artefact issues.
It used to be that for under the $2500 the chances of picking up a 37in LCD television, let alone a good quality one, were slim. As the price of LCD technology begins to fall however, BenQ has released the VA371. This 37in high definition LCD televis...
The DigiWalker C510 is MIO's latest flagship model in their range of dedicated in-car GPS units. In addition to solid GPS navigation, the C510 also offers Bluetooth connectivity, allowing it to act as a mobile phone hands-free system, as well as an M...
The Altec Lansing iM300 is a small, lightweight iPod dock that is quite portable, but won't amaze you with its sound quality. It definitely can't double as a replacement for a home speaker system, but its design makes it perfect to throw into your ba...
Sony has recently quadrupled the size of its hard disk based Handycam series, and the DCRSR80 sits atop the range of new models. With a 60GB hard drive - larger than virtually any other camcorder on the market - a 12x optical zoom and a few unusual e...
Canon's DC40 is the company's top of the range DVD camcorder. As such it offers a good range of features and decent quality video to boot. The let downs come in the form of occasionally blurry stills, the lack of a microphone jack and a tendency to o...
The T series of cameras has always been Sony's fashion orientated line-up and the T30 continues this trend. Sporting a stylish, rounded design with a slide down front cover, this model certainly looks the part, and in general it performed reasonably ...
Western Digital's My Book Premium Edition is designed to make the storage and archival of music, videos, photos and documents, quick and easy. It provides 465GB of formatted space via a 7200rpm hard drive with a 16MB cache buffer and it can be connec...
Hot on the heels of its successful big brother, the RAZR, comes Motorola's latest effort to satisfy a desire for all things thin; the MOTOKRZR K1. Successfully taking the famous [[prodid:313]] design and putting it on a slimming diet, Motorola has cr...
The Samsung D900 continues Samsung's successful slide phone design, yet somehow manages to make it even slimmer. The D900 is just 12.9mm thick and combines an excellent user interface with a number of quality features, including a 3 megapixel camera ...
The Lenovo 3000 V100 is billed as the company's smallest widescreen notebook. Lenovo categorise it as an ultraportable, and while it is quite petite, it won't quite satisfy those who are after a truly tiny device. Nevertheless, weighing in at only tw...
The Dell XPS M1710 may just be one of the fastest and juiciest notebooks around. But don't count on getting around town very fast with this baby.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia