The latest offering from Philips is the MCD139/79 DVD Micro Theatre. It's a micro-sized 2.1-channel DVD and Hi-Fi system that has an attractive feature-set and a pint sized price tag of $299. It will play movies without a fuss and it will also let yo...
Yamaha's YHT-475B is a mid-priced home theatre system offering a good range of customisation for the budding enthusiast. What it lacks are next generation features such as HDMI connectivity and automatic calibration microphones. However, for the user...
As the plasma display market becomes more and more competitive, manufacturers need to find ways to stand out from the crowd. The Fujitsu P63XHA51AS certainly can't be accused of being a wallflower. At 63 inches, this Plasma display panel commands at...
Nintendo's new Wii game console is a big winner, starting with its innovative, crowd-pleasing controller.
As the name might suggest, this card is aimed at users who want a little bit of 'wow' in their graphics hardware. This card has slightly faster than usual speeds for its ATI Radeon X1950 Pro graphics processing unit (GPU) and 512MB of DDR3 memory and...
A hoard of safety features, including a constantly updated database of red light cameras, speed cameras and school zones, is the outstanding feature of Road Angel's Navigator 7000. A successor to the [[prodid:1001]], the Navigator 7000 is an outstand...
Sporting a slim, purple aesthetic like their last few NW series Walkmans, Sony's latest digital music player, the NW-S705F, claims an interesting niche in the MP3 player market. Its bass-heavy sound is driven by a pair of IEM (in-ear monitor) headpho...
In a market bombarded with sub-standard 1GB multimedia players, Creative has put some time and effort into their latest version in the Zen series, the Zen V Plus. Available in sizes up to 8GB, the Zen V Plus is a funky little multimedia player which ...
Sporting a 5 megapixel sensor and a relatively low price tag, Canon's PowerShot A450 is a compact camera aimed at the entry level section of the market. While it does offer great colour reproduction, it sadly suffered in numerous other areas, with hi...
The HP Photosmart A716 ink-jet based photo printer sits at the high end of the photo printer market. The successor to the [[prodid:1797]], a new chassis design, an increase in internal memory, support for 5x7 prints, water resistant inks, and extra p...
Having reviewed the previous [[prodid:1829]] and been impressed, we were looking forward to seeing what i-Rocks had in-store for us with their Slim Cordless USB Keyboard and Optical Mouse combination. Overall the package impressed. Our original test ...
Samsung's latest HSDPA (High-Speed Downlink Packet Access) phone is a flip handset and one of the smallest in the new range of next generation 3G phones. Running exclusively on Telstra's Next G network, the A501 combines an excellent user interface w...
Offering wireless access to the Internet via Vodafone's high-speed 3G network, the Mobile Connect HSDPA USB Modem is a nifty device. It connects via USB, so it offers a flexible alternative for users of desktop PCs and notebooks, as many new machines...
The Mobile Connect HSDPA Data Card is another product in the Vodafone range that offers wireless access to the Internet via Vodafone's high-speed 3G network. Able to achieve High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) coverage at a maximum rate of 1.8M...
As one of the most inexpensive high-end cards on the market, the Inno3D GeForce 8800 GTS is an attractive proposition. There's nothing fancy about it. Its circuit board and cooling solution is based on the standard NVIDIA reference design and the spe...
From corporate to connected lifestyle
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
- Winner of the presidential debate? Twitter by a mile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW