As the long wait for the much-anticipated PlayStation 3 game console dragged on, gamers started to joke that Sony stood for Soon, Only Not Yet.
Samsung's YP-F2, dubbed "the Pendant", has the look of a miniature clamshell phone. Too pretty to be a techie gadget, and too obviously wired to be a fashion accessory, the YP-F2 seems to be caught uncomfortably between two worlds.
There's only one solution for today's discerning home theatre enthusiast, and that's to buy an AV receiver. What's it the solution to you may ask? Well, just about everything it turns out, especially if you opt for a powerhouse such as Pioneer's VSX-...
Leading the charge toward 1080p High Definition, Samsung has come to market with the 46in LA46F71BX LCD television, designed and optimised with Blu-Ray playback in mind. When running 1080p content we found the image quality to be superb but in Standa...
Plantronics has earned a reputation for making well designed, unique, high quality gaming headsets. For the original Xbox, their <i>Halo</i> themed headset was a fan favourite. We recently reviewed the [[prodid:1844]] and were quite impressed with bo...
iRiver is a well-respected name in the portable audio space, and the Clix is a product that cements that position. Offering a great screen, intuitive menu and excellent sound quality, it is a great option for those looking for a fully-featured portab...
Apple has released a wireless version of their popular Mighty Mouse, the first Apple mouse in history to include a two-button design. A comfortable design, Bluetooth connectivity and nifty, touch sensitive buttons, the Wireless Mighty Mouse is only l...
The BlackBerry has long been synonymous with business. Compared with today's multimedia-savvy phones, Research In Motion's addictive devices have had something of a staid image; but this has changed with the impressive BlackBerry Pearl 8100, the firs...
The Uniden UDC-5M 5 megapixel digital camera offers slightly better performance than the recently reviewed UDC-7M. The lower price tag makes it is a reasonable but not outstanding value for money compact camera.
Panasonic's NV-GS300 is a high quality Mini DV camcorder, with all the bells and whistles that we usually find lacking from mid-priced models. It's nice to finally see a manufacturer including functional extras a mid range units.
What do you do if you can't decide between the convenience of a DVD camcorder and the capacity of a hard disk model? If you're Hitachi you stick them together to create the world's first hybrid DVD/HDD camcorder. Hitachi's hybrid technology is a grea...
If chilling out with your MP3 player has ever meant you missed an important phone call, then perhaps the Jabra BT325s was created with you in mind.
The Samsung D520 slider mobile phone includes good features within a great design. Competitively priced, the D520 includes a 1.3 megapixel camera, Bluetooth, an MP3 player and 80MB of built-in memory make it one of the best entry level phones current...
BlackBerry devices have been well known for their business use, with excellent email capabilities thanks to a full on-board QWERTY keyboard. But the disadvantage of previous units was that the keyboard made handsets large, bulky and not very attracti...
It has been said that buyers should generally avoid the first year of a new model car, Version 1.0 of just about any application and most Rev. A computers -- especially Rev. A computers.
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW