It's been a long time coming, but Internet Explorer 7 is here at last. If you're dying to get your hands on the new browser, you can go download it right now, but there's really no need -- IE7 will soon come knocking on your door.
Integrating all the perks of the latest Toshiba range, the A100 delivers good performance in a portable package, with functionality for a range of uses. The smooth lines of the Satellite chassis add to the aesthetic and compliment a number of tweaks ...
One of Toshiba's top notebooks from their Satellite range, the P100 is powerful enough for anybody's needs, but will especially appeal to gamers. Achieving some of the best results we've seen in our benchmarks, and packing Toshiba's now standard Harm...
PC West's first submission to the PC World Test Centre is a solid dual-core PC that would suit a home or business user with basic computing needs.
Legend's LHD3 is a High Definition digital set top box. At the lower cost end of the market, it's plain, simple and easy to use but lacking in a few areas.
Legend's LSDDVD Digital Receiver DVD Player is exactly what it sounds like; a set top box with a DVD player thrown in for good measure. It's a rather plain and not particularly inspiring device, but the LSDDVD does the job adequately if you can make ...
Pioneer's HTPGS1 is an officially licensed home theatre system for the [[prodid:1361]] console. Designed specifically to complement Microsoft's next generation powerhouse, the system comes with a matching design and colour scheme, and offers exceptio...
A jack of all trades, the BenQ S73G has decent performance, some multimedia functionality, is light and portable and doesn't cost a bank-load. Using the remote and the QMedia software that is shipped with the notebook, it's a simple matter of navigat...
If you're fed up with run-of-the-mill first-person shooters, you'll be pleased to hear that The Ship adds a thoughtful and effective spin to online deathmatch variants.
A simple, yet effective user interface and touch screen operation are the main features of the Garmin nuvi 300. Directly comparable to the popular TomTom [[prodid:2401]] due to its small size and full touch screen operation, the nuvi 300 also offers ...
Cygnett's Groovetime is another addition to the growing collection of iPod based alarm clocks. While it does most of the basics quite well, it was let down by average quality speakers and awkward controls. Overall, it will appeal to people who want a...
Apple has given their popular nano a facelift, offering a 40 percent brighter display, a new search function, an all-new aluminum body and better battery life. The second generation nano (2G) has also been lowered in price and now comes in an 8GB cap...
Slim and stylish, with its matte-black and brushed-silver finish, the Shuttle XPC X100 is a striking attention-getter that would fit well in your office or your living room. This US$1323 system (based on our test configuration) is more about form tha...
Refinement: that's what you get out of Apple's latest iPod, which comes with a brighter screen and an extra 20GB of storage. I tested the US$349 iPod--the 80GB flagship of the revamped line--and found a music player that's about as good as there is.
Here's a device -- the US$250 Logitech Wireless DJ System that promises an easy way to play the tunes stored on your PC through your stereo speakers, with no wireless network required. I looked at a shipping version of the product, and while I apprec...
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT