The LST-5402P is a dual HD tuner set top box with a 160GB internal hard drive. It has a few minor problems, including slow on-screen editing and some small recording issues, but for those after a HD set top box with hard disk recording capabilities, ...
The Om200 is a 2GB portable media player that bears a more than passing resemblance to the first generation Apple iPod nano. In fact, its design is very similar, save for being slightly wider due to the larger screen and with a touchpad instead of a ...
The lengthily named Live! Cam Video IM Pro is one of Creative Labs' mid-range webcams. It's got a heap of functionality and decent video quality to boot. Anyone looking for a simple to use webcam that includes some fun extras can't go far wrong with ...
When it comes to the budget end of the DVD camcorder market, we're used to seeing pictures marred but all kinds of compression artifacts and inaccurate colours. There's usually little room for manual controls either. So it's good to see Canon produci...
Sanyo's Xacti HD1A is an interesting device. For a start, it's the smallest High Definition camcorder on the market, and one of the cheapest. It also has respectable still photograph abilities, beyond what we would usually expect from a camcorder. Wh...
A digital TV tuner for a PC offers greater convenience than a dedicated set-top box when it comes to recording and archiving shows, mainly because some set-top boxes don't allow you to efficiently transfer recorded shows to a PC. If you have a powerf...
Samsung's BlackJack, available from Cingular Wireless, is the latest of a recent glut of smart phones costing around US$200. Others include Nokia's E62, Research In Motion's BlackBerry Pearl and the LG enV. This particular device is quite attractive....
Plus Corporation has a habit of sending us PCs laden with the latest, flashiest and most powerful hardware on the market and the Plus Corp Atlas AM2 5200 PC is no different.
If you are constantly frustrated with your mobile phone battery dying, then Motorola may have the answer. Their new P790 portable charger lets you recharge your phone without AC power. Unfortunately though, it won't work with all mobile phones.
It's been a year and a half since Palm released the [[prodid:65]] smartphone, and aside from a few aesthetic tweaks, nothing much has changed in the Treo 680.
The ongoing battle between NVIDIA and ATI may have temporarily leaned in NVIDIA's favour with the release of their DirectX 10 compatible, Windows Vista ready 8800 cards, but ATI aren't out of the game.
From the get-go, Just Cause thrusts you head first into the action-packed role of Rico, a South American field operative who has been tasked with overthrowing San Esperito's reigning despot, President Mendoza.
There is a large number of portable speaker systems on the market, most of them designed to work with Apple's iPod range. But how many of them also work with Sony's [[prodid: 945]], Nokia and Sony Ericsson phones and any other portable music player o...
With more than 100 new features, Roxio's Easy Media Creator 9.0 is jam-packed with creative functions. In addition to audio and video facilities, it features photo editing, media browsing, data copying and backup support, making it a very comprehensi...
BitDefender provides a full suit of armour to protect your PC when it's online, either while you're browsing the Internet, sending e-mail or simply while your PC is connected via always-on broadband. It does so with the help of a suite of tools: anti...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Microsoft will cut 2,850 more jobs by the end of the year
- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW