Taking the concept of an ultraportable notebook to new heights, Lenovo's X60 is lightweight (1.6kg without PSU), performs well and combines exceptional battery-life with a Vodafone 3G mobile Internet connection for the best mobility we've seen in a n...
Apple Computer's newest MacBook Pro is one cool customer. Literally.
Kenwood has produced a compact home theatre system in the AX-7. It provides excellent virtual surround and great sound quality for both movie and music playback in a fairly small package. However we would have liked to see the inclusion of a componen...
For those wanting to enter the world of home theatre with a 5.1 DVD system at a competitive price, the LH-550SB is certainly worth a look. The sound and directional qualities of the speakers are very good, but we did find they were often overshadowed...
The current market for LCD televisions is squarely focused on High Definition units, and with the new 1080p full-HD models coming out, it is easy to ignore the Standard Definition units that still have a role to play in the flat panel space. The Shar...
Reviving the "rapidly click on the monsters until they die" game mechanic, Titan Quest is probably the most convincing challenger to the Diablo II legacy we've seen to date, showcasing a very impressive graphics engine, thoughtful world design and an...
Tests show that Intel's first quad-core chip, the 2.66-GHz Core 2 Extreme QX6700, should bring impressive speed boosts to complex video-editing and 3D-rendering work. But while you might think that since two cores are good, four cores will be twice a...
The Navman N40i sits in the middle of the company's new range of dedicated in-car GPS units and offers convenient fuel and parking buttons, a 3.5in touch screen and NavPix navigation using photos taken by the unit's integrated 1.3 megapixel camera.
By now we're sure most of you are familiar with the iPod. Apple's portable media sensation is by far the most popular media player currently on the market. Their latest iteration of the new iPod video is more of an update than a new version. It takes...
The Zen Neeon 2 is a small, compact music player that feels reassuringly robust in your hand. Capacities of 1GB, 2GB and 4GB are available, and we tested the 1GB version. All models feature a glossy black front, but the anodised aluminium back plate ...
JVC seems to have a hard disk camcorder for every occasion, with five models now on offer in the Everio range. The GZ-MG37 is the second lowest priced of the group, which is apparent when comparing the quality of its video and stills to its more expe...
A rather plain design belies the true power of Kodak's C875. This robust 8 megapixel advanced camera captures excellent pictures and has a well rounded feature set. It had a few minor image quality issues, and the design could use a little work, but ...
The 10 megapixel Canon Digital IXUS 900 Ti offers all the usual features we've come to expect, and has a solid and quite attractive design. However, visible fringing and excessive image noise counter good sharpness and colour performance to make this...
Mobiles2go i-Kids is a mobile phone that is designed to make it easier for parents to keep an eye on their children. As well as providing voice and text message contact, the i-Kids has the capability to provide a child's current and previous location...
Nokia's 6151 is an entry level 3G mobile phone that offers a 1.3 megapixel camera, an MP3 player, and extra storage thanks to a microSD card slot. The 6151 has a solid list of features at a reasonable price. This phone should appeal to those at the l...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC