Casio's Exilim Z850 is a fairly solid advanced camera. It falls into the lower end of advanced models, offering just rudimentary manual features, but these will be more than enough to suit the budding photographer. It takes above average shots, sport...
A cosmetic upgrade to the first Walkman phone, Sony Ericsson's new W700i successfully combines a phone and MP3 player, but the improvements over its predecessor are minimal. The W700i is an above average music player and an excellent mobile phone wit...
If you were hoping that the Stunts and Effects expansion pack for Lionhead's cinema-sim The Movies would include some extra staff for your beleaguered studio, I'm afraid that you're out of luck. While it integrates beautifully, this add-on does nothi...
Thanks to the iPod, the explosion of MP3 players has hit critical mass. With manufacturers all clamouring for a piece of the pie, the options for the consumer are wide and varied. The objective should be to create a unique and interesting product, ei...
The Hewlett Packard iPAQ hw6965 is a jack of all trades mobile convergence device. A mobile phone, PDA, GPS receiver and a plethora of multimedia and connectivity options are all combined in a single unit. Bearing a remarkable resemblance to the prev...
Samsung's new Z400 looks remarkably similar to the D600, but it adds 3G capabilities to what was an already delightful handset. The Z400 also comes in a stylish silver colour scheme and features a unique mobile tracking system for extra security.
Earlier this month, Apple Computer CEO Steve Jobs unveiled new hardware at the company's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) -- and more importantly, offered an early look at Mac OS X 10.5, code-named Leopard. Although Jobs noted that some feature...
Samsung's E770 is yet another impressive entry into the mobile phone market. It combines a classy yet compact design with a quick interface and a good list of features. If you want a mid-range handset with music support that is an all around solid pe...
If you're one of those people who has more home entertainment devices than you know what to do with, then it's probably time you went out and bought an AV receiver. These handy boxes help de-clutter your living room by compiling all the inputs and ou...
The AI Robot is a simple piece of software that allows you to run automated keyboard and mouse sequences that you can record yourself. This is great news for anybody who has no idea how to program a script or run a macro, but inevitably has to do ple...
Mitac's Atlanta III Series PC is an inexpensive dual-core solution charged with the task of boosting your productivity. Its Pentium D 930 CPU and 1GB of DDR2 RAM makes it a suitable machine for multitasking and the supplied 19in widescreen monitor al...
Systems based on the BTX form factor are a rarity, primarily because only Intel motherboards are available in this form factor, and there aren't many of them out there. BTX was introduced by Intel to improve system cooling. In this form factor the CP...
We were expecting Canon to have launched a high-definition video (HDV) camcorder long before now, but history has shown that the global imaging giant prefers not to rush into new markets. As a result its products may not be the first, but they're usu...
Because USB thumb drives are easily mislaid or stolen, they're a real security issue. It's possible to use software that encrypts your portable data by creating a password-protected partition, but this needs to be installed on any PC that needs to re...
The Nokia N91 is a music phone with a massive 4GB of space on an internal hard drive. The phones music capabilities are top notch, with a 3.5mm headphone jack and external music controls in addition to the disk space. The N91 also plays video and can...
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- ARM fades from Windows PCs and tablets, but grows in Chromebooks
- Chef serves up devops for the enterprise
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Oracle bolsters Marketing Cloud to show CMOs the big picture
- Obama authorizes sanctions against hackers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Ad Operations ManagerQLD
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW