Constructed out of aluminium, Gigabyte's 3D Aurora 570 PC case is light, yet it's also roomy and has plenty of space for high-end components to be installed. Due to its aluminium construction, it's not as rigid as most cases and its drive bays are a ...
Sony's HDR-HC5E MiniDV handycam is labelled as a "hi-def" camera, and while it certainly does deliver video in impressive 1080i resolution, it's important to note that this doesn't necessarily guarantee that your movies will look like true high defin...
The Hewlett-Packard LP3065 is a 30in, 16:10, widescreen LCD monitor with a native resolution of 2560x1600. Apart from the lure of being a massive monitor, it also can handle three dual-link DVI-D sources and has flawless image quality. However, it is...
Pistol-grip still cameras are few and far between at the moment. Sanyo attempted to make it work with their hybrid video and still camera range of Xacti products and now Canon has come to market with a similar offering, the PowerShot TX1. Offering Hi...
Sony's focus on creating powerful yet extremely stylish notebooks is becoming more and more evident with their new VAIO models, and the VGN-AR38G is leading the charge. Sporting an incredibly smooth, gloss black aesthetic and a 17in screen, this High...
Offering real-world wireless speeds that are almost twice as fast as 802.11g wireless routers, Netgear's 802.11n-based RangeMax NEXT wireless router is perfect for streaming media files around your home, but it's not as fast as we hoped it would be.
Sagem's my401C is another product in their mid range line of mobile phone handsets. Aimed at the fashion conscious buyer on a budget, the my401C provides a reasonably stylish phone that packs in most features required by the average consumer. With di...
The last of a dying breed, HP's newest Compaq PC, the nc6400, is one of the only Windows XP notebooks we've had arrive recently. Vista seems to be all the rage these days, but the nc6400 proves that XP still has something decent to offer. While it wa...
BlackBerry has long been synonymous with business and substance, but with the release of the 8800, its clear RIM has decided that business and substance can also be achieved in style. At just 14mm the 8800 is the thinnest BlackBerry ever released and...
External storage offers an easy solution when a PC is overflowing with video, music and picture files. It can also be a simple way of moving large amounts of data from one location to another. The Vantec NextStar 3 is an external hard drive enclosure...
If you're a gamer who's in the market for a high-end motherboard, the Gigabyte N680SLI-DQ6 is an excellent choice. It has a glut of ports and slots as well as plenty of useful overclocking features in its BIOS. Its build quality is also stellar and i...
The T750 is a digital TV tuner than can also display analogue TV signals and tune in to FM Radio. While it provides very good picture quality and has a wealth of features, its software interface is clumsy and takes a little getting used to.
Built with some useful features and connectivity options, the stylish HP Compaq Presario SR5040AN Desktop PC is a good machine for people with basic computing needs. The lower-end specifications mean it's far from being the fastest PC around, but the...
Dopod's latest smart phone offers High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) connectivity in a sleek and stylish unit featuring a gloss black or white finish. The feature packed D810 also includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and infrared (IrDa) connectivity, as ...
The Sony VAIO VGN-N27GH is an affordable, all-purpose notebook that offers basic performance in an attractive package. Finished in a stylish white and grey casing, the N27GH should suit most users, provided they don't wish to play games or run graphi...
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Porsche Design's Book One looks to outrace Microsoft's Surface Book
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Google is giving away a Chromecast with the Google Home
- SK Telecom pushes for interoperable quantum crypto systems
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW