The Altec Lansing iM300 is a small, lightweight iPod dock that is quite portable, but won't amaze you with its sound quality. It definitely can't double as a replacement for a home speaker system, but its design makes it perfect to throw into your ba...
Sony has recently quadrupled the size of its hard disk based Handycam series, and the DCRSR80 sits atop the range of new models. With a 60GB hard drive - larger than virtually any other camcorder on the market - a 12x optical zoom and a few unusual e...
Canon's DC40 is the company's top of the range DVD camcorder. As such it offers a good range of features and decent quality video to boot. The let downs come in the form of occasionally blurry stills, the lack of a microphone jack and a tendency to o...
The T series of cameras has always been Sony's fashion orientated line-up and the T30 continues this trend. Sporting a stylish, rounded design with a slide down front cover, this model certainly looks the part, and in general it performed reasonably ...
Western Digital's My Book Premium Edition is designed to make the storage and archival of music, videos, photos and documents, quick and easy. It provides 465GB of formatted space via a 7200rpm hard drive with a 16MB cache buffer and it can be connec...
Hot on the heels of its successful big brother, the RAZR, comes Motorola's latest effort to satisfy a desire for all things thin; the MOTOKRZR K1. Successfully taking the famous [[prodid:313]] design and putting it on a slimming diet, Motorola has cr...
The Samsung D900 continues Samsung's successful slide phone design, yet somehow manages to make it even slimmer. The D900 is just 12.9mm thick and combines an excellent user interface with a number of quality features, including a 3 megapixel camera ...
The Lenovo 3000 V100 is billed as the company's smallest widescreen notebook. Lenovo categorise it as an ultraportable, and while it is quite petite, it won't quite satisfy those who are after a truly tiny device. Nevertheless, weighing in at only tw...
The Dell XPS M1710 may just be one of the fastest and juiciest notebooks around. But don't count on getting around town very fast with this baby.
It's been a long time coming, but Internet Explorer 7 is here at last. If you're dying to get your hands on the new browser, you can go download it right now, but there's really no need -- IE7 will soon come knocking on your door.
Integrating all the perks of the latest Toshiba range, the A100 delivers good performance in a portable package, with functionality for a range of uses. The smooth lines of the Satellite chassis add to the aesthetic and compliment a number of tweaks ...
One of Toshiba's top notebooks from their Satellite range, the P100 is powerful enough for anybody's needs, but will especially appeal to gamers. Achieving some of the best results we've seen in our benchmarks, and packing Toshiba's now standard Harm...
PC West's first submission to the PC World Test Centre is a solid dual-core PC that would suit a home or business user with basic computing needs.
Legend's LHD3 is a High Definition digital set top box. At the lower cost end of the market, it's plain, simple and easy to use but lacking in a few areas.
Legend's LSDDVD Digital Receiver DVD Player is exactly what it sounds like; a set top box with a DVD player thrown in for good measure. It's a rather plain and not particularly inspiring device, but the LSDDVD does the job adequately if you can make ...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Critical flaws in ImageMagick library expose websites to hacking
- Ads mislead over broadband Internet access pricing, regulator warns
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Sharepoint is going mobile this year with a new app
- IBM's quantum processor comes out of hiding
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCContract ManagerVIC