With business PC written all over it, the Lenovo ThinkCentre pays homage to its IBM heritage with a case design that's been tried and tested since the days of the 486. Perfect for offices or home businesses with little working space available for a c...
Something of a middle-ground monitor, the BenQ FP92E 19in LCD has no serious flaws, but has no dazzling attributes at the same time. Neither the quoted 8ms pixel response time or the 16.2M colour display suggest this screen is aimed at any specific m...
Mix purple Chihuahuas, outrageous bosses, absurd dialogue, oodles of beat 'em up action, and one of the most incoherent stories ever put into a video game and normally you'd get a mess. But when Capcom gets involved, you get a deliciously over the to...
After our first look at the LG LH-T9656IA home theatre system we expected to find that it cost well over $1000. So when we looked at the specifications and were greeted with a very attractive price tag, we were extremely impressed. This package is on...
Aimed at those who would like to edit the audio tracks of home movies, or polish demos of bands without a major-label budget, Sony has put together Audio Studio, a cut-down version of its more extensive Sony Sound Forge 8.0 program.
Recent months have seen printer makers bring out ever-cheaper colour lasers aimed at the home/small-office market, but there's still an important role for more heavyweight models.
The 37 inch TEAC LCD 3733A is a 1366 x 768 pixel high definition LCD panel with an excellent range of connections, solid performance in Standard Definition and more than adequate High Definition capabilities. It has a unique design which sets it asid...
Independent UK-based developer, Introversion, hit the game scene last year with the surprise hit, Darwinia. It was a quirky, imaginative, and (most importantly) innovative title that deserved all the attention it received.
The Navman iCN 530 is the model beneath the [[prodid:2322]] and combines most of the same features in a smaller package. Although the iCN 530 has been trimmed down into a more compact unit, it still provides an easy to use interface, a 3.5in touch sc...
The Navman iCN 330 is a GPS unit for those who just want basic turn-by-turn navigation, without bells and whistles like MP3 players, Bluetooth hands-free or picture viewers. A minor upgrade to the [[prodid:1043]], the iCN 330 may be extremely well pr...
The MIO DigiWalker C310 is the second product in the company's current range of dedicated in-car GPS units. Designed as an entry level model, the C310 is almost identical to its big brother, the MIO [[prodid:2465]], only without certain features incl...
A riddle: What's black or white and fast as all get out?
Dutch Internet company Chinglish promises to break down the communication barrier between Chinese and English speakers with its free, bilingual e-mail service. But the service falls short, plagued by translation errors that are common to all machine ...
Are first impressions meant to last or made to be broken? On Friday I wrote of my first impressions of the PlayStation 3 console. Based on gaming last week, I found the graphics great but otherwise the experience wasn't much different from other game...
As the top of the range DVD camcorder in Sony's lineup, the DCR-DVD905 is a predictably good performer. With excellent video quality for a DVD model, a larger than average LCD screen and convenient operating use, the package is a good bet for the ama...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's big Windows 10 update launches on August 2
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW