One of the more stylish looking notebooks we've seen yet, the HP Pavilion dv2000 is designed as a mobile entertainment centre. The Pavilion integrates media keys, an imaginative stow-away remote control and good media connectivity, like a 5-in-1 medi...
With a slim, angular shape and an attractive colour scheme, the LG T1-72C1A is one of the most strikingly designed notebooks we have had through our offices. It looks excellent and exhibited quite good battery life, however its performance in our ben...
The BenQ FP241W is a 24in 16:10 widescreen LCD monitor with a native resolution of 1920x1200 and support for video resolutions up to 1080p. It has a simple and effective design, a wide range of connection options (including HDMI) and most importantly...
Replacing the ever-popular GSA-4167B is LG's GSA-H10A Super Multi DVD burner, which can burn to the majority of media that are available on the market, including DVD-RAM media (without cartridge).
The Creative i-Trigue L3800 combines a great sounding subwoofer with clear satellites, resulting in an impressive 2.1 speaker system. We did notice a lack of power in some mid-range tones, but other than that the sound was extremely pleasing. If you ...
Samsung's DVD-HR735 is a DVD recorder with a built in hard disk. The product looks smart, is relatively easy to use and performs the functions it offers well. However it lacks the ability to time shift live TV and does not come with a digital tuner.
Ahh, the tramp of sandals on paving, the glug of olive oil and the distant bleating of goats. This can only mean one thing; another Roman city game. But don't rush to get your toga back from the dry cleaners just yet - the gameplay in CivCity: Rome i...
For small businesses, or those of us with home networks that are almost as heavily used, network sharing is an all-too-real necessity.
One of the most talked about features in Apple Computer's upcoming operating system, Mac OS X 10.5, also known as Leopard, is the built-in backup tool called Time Machine. For Mac users, Time Machine is big news: It marks the first time Apple has bun...
TomTom has redesigned their popular ONE unit to make it smaller, more stylish and more compact. Although the changes are largely all in design, the ONE still remains an excellent GPS choice due to TomTom's superb user interface, clear touch screen di...
Sporting a glossy, mirror-like surface with a disappearing external display, the Sony Ericsson Z610i is a real head turner. While this handset will appeal to those who want something sleek and stylish, the 3G enabled Z610i also has quite a solid feat...
Superb video and audio quality at a steep price ... that's my immediate take on the Samsung BD-P1000 Blu-ray player. Of course, a mix of factors is likely to drive the price down in the not too distant future.
Canon's EOS 400D Digital SLR is the success to their acclaimed EOS 350D, and as such, it had some big shoes to fill. We were confident it would be up to the task, and thankfully we were not disappointed. This camera is fantastic value for money. It i...
If you've ever encountered problems positioning your webcam, with it not quite being able to achieve those difficult angles you require, MSI has a solution. The Starcam Mini is a novel little device: a small webcam mounted on to the end of a 35cm sem...
With its new MacBook, Apple has filled out its Intel-based portable line with an entry-level model. But this mobile Macintosh packs so many clever, practical features into its compact case that using it never feels like a compromise.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgram Portfolio LeadVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCLabour Stream LeadVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT