A rather plain design belies the true power of Kodak's C875. This robust 8 megapixel advanced camera captures excellent pictures and has a well rounded feature set. It had a few minor image quality issues, and the design could use a little work, but ...
The 10 megapixel Canon Digital IXUS 900 Ti offers all the usual features we've come to expect, and has a solid and quite attractive design. However, visible fringing and excessive image noise counter good sharpness and colour performance to make this...
Mobiles2go i-Kids is a mobile phone that is designed to make it easier for parents to keep an eye on their children. As well as providing voice and text message contact, the i-Kids has the capability to provide a child's current and previous location...
Nokia's 6151 is an entry level 3G mobile phone that offers a 1.3 megapixel camera, an MP3 player, and extra storage thanks to a microSD card slot. The 6151 has a solid list of features at a reasonable price. This phone should appeal to those at the l...
Altech's Nano Box-VX harnesses AOpen's MP945-VX Mini PC Duo enclosure to provide a PC that's not only small, but also capable of doling out plenty of speed to keep you productive.
Sony's mylo Personal Communicator rates high on the "neat gadget" scale but somewhat lower on the "what do I do with it?" scale.
Nokia's new E62 smart phone may be tough for tech-savvy tightwads to ignore. Bargain-priced at US$149 (plus a service contract), the device offers a slew of useful smart-phone features, supports most popular e-mail platforms and provides handy applic...
Pioneer has built some powerful notebooks before and the DreamBook Slim 8858, with a 2GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 Dual Core CPU is a good example of this. Though it isn't as impressive as some of the Core 2 Duo notebooks we've seen recently, including Pione...
QNAP's TS-101 is a network attached storage (NAS) device that can house any Serial ATA (SATA) hard drive. It's capable of serving files over your home or office network and, furthermore, it has good connectivity options that allow you to share other ...
Chi Mei is building a reputation as a producer of inexpensive, entry-level displays. The CMV938D is no exception, though you should give careful thought to what you're sacrificing for the price.
Imagine a game where you're surrounded by pirate ships bombarding you with cannons, the ocean is swirling angrily around you, and the music plays ominously in the background. That's Age of Pirates in a nutshell. In this role-playing pirate game, your...
At a reasonable price point, the 47 inch Toshiba 47WL66 REGZA LCD is a mid-range LCD television that has some nice features and a good array of inputs but falls short on image quality with some disappointing noise and artefact issues.
It used to be that for under the $2500 the chances of picking up a 37in LCD television, let alone a good quality one, were slim. As the price of LCD technology begins to fall however, BenQ has released the VA371. This 37in high definition LCD televis...
The DigiWalker C510 is MIO's latest flagship model in their range of dedicated in-car GPS units. In addition to solid GPS navigation, the C510 also offers Bluetooth connectivity, allowing it to act as a mobile phone hands-free system, as well as an M...
The Altec Lansing iM300 is a small, lightweight iPod dock that is quite portable, but won't amaze you with its sound quality. It definitely can't double as a replacement for a home speaker system, but its design makes it perfect to throw into your ba...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The legal mumbo jumbo on popular mobile apps can take over 24 hours to read
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Tips and apps to improve your sales
- Why technology is so scary for three-quarters of Aussie businesses
- Synology DS216+ Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- FT.NET Developer (Angular JS/ SQL)WA
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Capacity ManagementVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC