Designed by Hewlett-Packard as a 'Travel Companion', the iPAQ rx5965 is the upgraded model to the previous line of PDA's, consisting of the [[prodid:2671]] and [[prodid:2653]]. The rx5965 adds GPS navigation using TomTom software to an already entici...
Nokia's new E-Series range has been designed with business in mind, yet style hasn't been compromised. The slider E65 is a 3G capable smart phone handset that encompasses a sleek and stylish look, together with a range of business features.
Compared to other graphics cards on the market, the Sapphire X1950 Pro DUAL is huge. The reason for its size is the two ATI Radeon X1950 Pro GPUs (graphics processing units) which reside on the one circuit board. Measuring over 30cm, it is about 7cm ...
For serious gaming and power PC users, the Altech NRG Tornado eXtreme can't be ignored. Glowing with blue LEDs, and humming with some of the latest hardware, the Altech NRG Tornado eXtreme is far from being a discrete home PC.
Harman Kardon's AVR645 receiver is a fantastic choice for mid-range users, delivering a great combination of quality and price. With a huge array of connectivity options and a brilliantly designed remote, there are very few reasons not to purchase th...
The Altec Lansing iM500 is a thin, lightweight and compact portable speaker system for the iPod Nano. Its size makes it ideal for the traveler. Although the iM500 scores points for its design, the lack of a remote control, hard to press control butto...
The Hitachi 37LD9000TA is a 37in LCD TV with a native resolution of 1366x768. We tested the panel's standard definition and high definition performance and found it to be quite good, though a few image quality issues arose that hampered it from achi...
The Lenovo ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC is a hybrid notebook and tablet PC that is easily converted by rotating the screen. It is similar in build to the [[prodid:3632]] notebook (non-tablet) which we looked at earlier, but its tablet functionality adds a ...
AOC's 223VW 22in monitor has a price tag of $499, but it can be purchased for under $400 if you shop around, and based on our tests, we think it represents excellent value for money. It has a widescreen aspect ratio (16:10) with a native resolution o...
Every company and their friends are clawing for space in the packed portable media market, trying to dethrone Apple's dominance. The E10 is iRiver's shot at the middle of the market, competing with products like the [[prodid:2442]]. It comes sporting...
Are you looking for a Windows alternative for serious office work? Many people are starting to wonder about their non-Microsoft operating system options, especially given Windows Vista's hefty hardware demands, upgrade costs and license restrictions....
Convergent technology is the way of the future, as more and more features previously performed by multiple devices, are being packed into a single unit. Panasonic's new DMR-EX85 is an excellent example of the power that convergent technology has to p...
In their IXUS line of compact cameras, Canon consistently provides wonderful point and shoot devices that appeal to a wide variety of people. While not doing anything particularly special, they usually combine stylish design with small form factor an...
Ever feel the need for some outdoors photography, but find yourself concerned that your regular digital camera may not be up to the task? Then Ricoh's latest rugged camera, the 500SE, may be for you. Dustproof to JIS 6 standards and waterproof to JIS...
Sometimes you just want to turn on your iPod and do the dishes, or exercise your green thumb in the garden to while listening to your favourite tunes. The iMainGo from Portable Sound Laboratories frees you from your headphones and offers audio via tw...
We have 3x HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printers available this month with replacement ink valued at $537.85 each
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantQLD
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)VIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectSA
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD