At a reasonable price point, the 47 inch Toshiba 47WL66 REGZA LCD is a mid-range LCD television that has some nice features and a good array of inputs but falls short on image quality with some disappointing noise and artefact issues.
It used to be that for under the $2500 the chances of picking up a 37in LCD television, let alone a good quality one, were slim. As the price of LCD technology begins to fall however, BenQ has released the VA371. This 37in high definition LCD televis...
The DigiWalker C510 is MIO's latest flagship model in their range of dedicated in-car GPS units. In addition to solid GPS navigation, the C510 also offers Bluetooth connectivity, allowing it to act as a mobile phone hands-free system, as well as an M...
The Altec Lansing iM300 is a small, lightweight iPod dock that is quite portable, but won't amaze you with its sound quality. It definitely can't double as a replacement for a home speaker system, but its design makes it perfect to throw into your ba...
Sony has recently quadrupled the size of its hard disk based Handycam series, and the DCRSR80 sits atop the range of new models. With a 60GB hard drive - larger than virtually any other camcorder on the market - a 12x optical zoom and a few unusual e...
Canon's DC40 is the company's top of the range DVD camcorder. As such it offers a good range of features and decent quality video to boot. The let downs come in the form of occasionally blurry stills, the lack of a microphone jack and a tendency to o...
The T series of cameras has always been Sony's fashion orientated line-up and the T30 continues this trend. Sporting a stylish, rounded design with a slide down front cover, this model certainly looks the part, and in general it performed reasonably ...
Western Digital's My Book Premium Edition is designed to make the storage and archival of music, videos, photos and documents, quick and easy. It provides 465GB of formatted space via a 7200rpm hard drive with a 16MB cache buffer and it can be connec...
Hot on the heels of its successful big brother, the RAZR, comes Motorola's latest effort to satisfy a desire for all things thin; the MOTOKRZR K1. Successfully taking the famous [[prodid:313]] design and putting it on a slimming diet, Motorola has cr...
The Samsung D900 continues Samsung's successful slide phone design, yet somehow manages to make it even slimmer. The D900 is just 12.9mm thick and combines an excellent user interface with a number of quality features, including a 3 megapixel camera ...
The Lenovo 3000 V100 is billed as the company's smallest widescreen notebook. Lenovo categorise it as an ultraportable, and while it is quite petite, it won't quite satisfy those who are after a truly tiny device. Nevertheless, weighing in at only tw...
The Dell XPS M1710 may just be one of the fastest and juiciest notebooks around. But don't count on getting around town very fast with this baby.
It's been a long time coming, but Internet Explorer 7 is here at last. If you're dying to get your hands on the new browser, you can go download it right now, but there's really no need -- IE7 will soon come knocking on your door.
Integrating all the perks of the latest Toshiba range, the A100 delivers good performance in a portable package, with functionality for a range of uses. The smooth lines of the Satellite chassis add to the aesthetic and compliment a number of tweaks ...
One of Toshiba's top notebooks from their Satellite range, the P100 is powerful enough for anybody's needs, but will especially appeal to gamers. Achieving some of the best results we've seen in our benchmarks, and packing Toshiba's now standard Harm...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC