As one of Sony's two new high definition camcorders, the HDR-UX1 should be an attractive proposition. In many ways it is, with good quality video, a reasonable feature set and excellent construction. Unfortunately the UX1 just can't compare to its si...
Creative's Live! Cam Vista IM is a simple yet effective Web cam. It doesn't do anything particularly special, but it does the basics reasonably well. A couple of nice extras and a low price make it a great package for anyone who is a fan of talking o...
The TicTalk is a mobile phone designed for young children. Looking more like an obscure stopwatch than a communications tool, it offers a bevy of features to keep parents in control, such as locking which numbers can call out and in, when a child may...
The A701 is the top of the line handset from Samsung and compatible with Telstra's new high speed HSDPA network: Next G. The clamshell A701 offers a 2 megapixel digital camera, MPEG4 video recording, a microSD memory card slot as well as Bluetooth an...
From the outset, Sony has considered the PlayStation 3 an all-around entertainment console, with tendrils that extend well beyond the realm of game play. Perhaps chief among these is its support for the Blu-ray Disc format, which lets you play high-d...
Another day, another music-playing mobile phone. This latest one, the Nokia 5300 comes under their new 'XpressMusic' sub-brand, with a sporty design that should appeal to the funky, style-conscious user on a budget.
Following the trend towards Core 2 Duo CPUs, the Acer Aspire 5634WLMi comes with an Intel T5600 CPU, one of the first 1.83GHz Core 2 Duo CPUs we've had a chance to test. Apart from the new and improved processor, the Aspire 5634WLMi looks and feels m...
With business PC written all over it, the Lenovo ThinkCentre pays homage to its IBM heritage with a case design that's been tried and tested since the days of the 486. Perfect for offices or home businesses with little working space available for a c...
Something of a middle-ground monitor, the BenQ FP92E 19in LCD has no serious flaws, but has no dazzling attributes at the same time. Neither the quoted 8ms pixel response time or the 16.2M colour display suggest this screen is aimed at any specific m...
Mix purple Chihuahuas, outrageous bosses, absurd dialogue, oodles of beat 'em up action, and one of the most incoherent stories ever put into a video game and normally you'd get a mess. But when Capcom gets involved, you get a deliciously over the to...
After our first look at the LG LH-T9656IA home theatre system we expected to find that it cost well over $1000. So when we looked at the specifications and were greeted with a very attractive price tag, we were extremely impressed. This package is on...
Aimed at those who would like to edit the audio tracks of home movies, or polish demos of bands without a major-label budget, Sony has put together Audio Studio, a cut-down version of its more extensive Sony Sound Forge 8.0 program.
Recent months have seen printer makers bring out ever-cheaper colour lasers aimed at the home/small-office market, but there's still an important role for more heavyweight models.
The 37 inch TEAC LCD 3733A is a 1366 x 768 pixel high definition LCD panel with an excellent range of connections, solid performance in Standard Definition and more than adequate High Definition capabilities. It has a unique design which sets it asid...
Independent UK-based developer, Introversion, hit the game scene last year with the surprise hit, Darwinia. It was a quirky, imaginative, and (most importantly) innovative title that deserved all the attention it received.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC