As Sony's first entry into the digital SLR space, the 10.2 megapixel Alpha A100 has a lot of expectations to live up to. While it is a nicely constructed entry level unit that performed well in a number of our imaging tests, it is let down considerab...
The current portable media player accessory market is packed with all manner of speaker systems, ranging from cute and compact attachments to massive Hi-Fi docks. Samsung's response to this has been to create theYP-K5, a 2GB music player (4GB also av...
The Sagem my501C is an entry level mobile phone that includes a 1.3 megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom, MP3 playback capabilities and extra memory capacity thanks to a microSD slot. The my501C is a solid choice if you want a phone that is capable ...
Has your mobile phone battery ever run out when you've needed it most? If you can answer yes to this question, then the Necessorise Mo-Batt might be just what you need. An emergency mobile phone battery, the Mo-Batt is a pre-charged, disposable batt...
The Sony Ericsson HBH-DS970 is a wireless Bluetooth stereo headset that allows you to listen to music via any A2DP compatible mobile phone. The HBH-DS970 also doubles as a hands-free headset and features a small display that shows caller ID and music...
One of the more stylish looking notebooks we've seen yet, the HP Pavilion dv2000 is designed as a mobile entertainment centre. The Pavilion integrates media keys, an imaginative stow-away remote control and good media connectivity, like a 5-in-1 medi...
With a slim, angular shape and an attractive colour scheme, the LG T1-72C1A is one of the most strikingly designed notebooks we have had through our offices. It looks excellent and exhibited quite good battery life, however its performance in our ben...
The BenQ FP241W is a 24in 16:10 widescreen LCD monitor with a native resolution of 1920x1200 and support for video resolutions up to 1080p. It has a simple and effective design, a wide range of connection options (including HDMI) and most importantly...
Replacing the ever-popular GSA-4167B is LG's GSA-H10A Super Multi DVD burner, which can burn to the majority of media that are available on the market, including DVD-RAM media (without cartridge).
The Creative i-Trigue L3800 combines a great sounding subwoofer with clear satellites, resulting in an impressive 2.1 speaker system. We did notice a lack of power in some mid-range tones, but other than that the sound was extremely pleasing. If you ...
Samsung's DVD-HR735 is a DVD recorder with a built in hard disk. The product looks smart, is relatively easy to use and performs the functions it offers well. However it lacks the ability to time shift live TV and does not come with a digital tuner.
Ahh, the tramp of sandals on paving, the glug of olive oil and the distant bleating of goats. This can only mean one thing; another Roman city game. But don't rush to get your toga back from the dry cleaners just yet - the gameplay in CivCity: Rome i...
For small businesses, or those of us with home networks that are almost as heavily used, network sharing is an all-too-real necessity.
One of the most talked about features in Apple Computer's upcoming operating system, Mac OS X 10.5, also known as Leopard, is the built-in backup tool called Time Machine. For Mac users, Time Machine is big news: It marks the first time Apple has bun...
TomTom has redesigned their popular ONE unit to make it smaller, more stylish and more compact. Although the changes are largely all in design, the ONE still remains an excellent GPS choice due to TomTom's superb user interface, clear touch screen di...
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCService DeskWA
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC