When it comes to price versus quality, Viewsonic come to the party time and time again with great monitors at a low price. The VX2235wm is a 22in widescreen LCD monitor with a native resolution of 1680x1050 pixels. During our testing, we found no pro...
The Panasonic HDC-SD1 is a camcorder that can capture outstanding footage, but you can't edit the video just yet.
The Motorola MOTOFONE F3 is a budget phone that simply makes calls and sends SMS messages. There is no music playback, no camera and no Bluetooth. This back to basics handset has been designed with simplicity in mind, and is clearly ideal for users w...
The engin Internet Phone 121 combines the flexibility of a regular cordless telephone and the convenience of VoIP calls using a single telephone handset. The 121 allows users to connect to their standard telephone line, as well as an engin service, m...
The O2 Graphite provides everything we've come to expect in a fully featured smartphone and O2 have managed to fit all of these features into a compact and lightweight candy bar design. Operating in a Windows Mobile 5.0 environment, the Graphite offe...
Ulead's VideoStudio 10.0 Plus is aimed at both first-time users and more experienced editors, so it's designed to combine ease of use with powerful features. Coming in at $60 more than Easy Media Creator and $10 more than Premiere Elements, it's very...
Video-editing used to be the exclusive preserve of chaps called Colin, who sported wispy beards and velvet jackets whilst operating analogue editing machines. One of the many benefits of the digital media revolution is that anyone with a camcorder an...
The latest edition of Adobe's low-cost video-editing package has all the features we'd expect. These include support for HD (high-definition) video, the ability to export to portable media devices and support for uploading clips from selected mobile ...
Videoconferencing software has come a long way since the late 1990s, when unsophisticated programs and limited bandwidth made participants sound and look like astronauts aboard the Space Shuttle; I often expected to see a coffee mug float across the ...
MAG's new 22in XP2211W is an affordable, widescreen monitor for those who want a larger display for a relatively cheap price. It has a native resolution of 1680 x 1050, a DVI input as well as an analog D-Sub input and its bezel has a plain design wit...
ASUS has worked in conjunction with NVIDIA on its implementation of the nForce 680i chipset for the P5N32-E SLI Plus. The end result is a very fast board that has a good amount of connectivity and plenty of BIOS features to tinker with.
Antec's Nine Hundred gaming case takes air cooling up a notch with the use of a 200mm case fan, and incorporates some innovative design features that looks stylish, but also adds some welcome features to enhance the overall experience. That said, bui...
If you run a small service business and want a simple way to bill customers for your work, FreshBooks.com could be just what you need. This Web-based invoicing service is easy to set up and use, and relatively inexpensive: It's just US$14 per month i...
The LG 42LC2DR is a 42in LCD TV with a built-in 250GB Digital Video Recorder (DVR). Using the integrated HDTV tuner you can watch, record, pause or rewind both standard definition (SD) and high definition (HD) television without having to use an exte...
When it comes to the universal remote control market, Logitech has always been on the forefront of design and functionality, bringing high-tech universal remote technology to home users at an affordable price. With the Harmony Remote for Xbox 360 it ...
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Kite-surfing could put rural Brits online
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
- Verizon plans 5G trial service in 11 cities this year
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- CCData Analyst - SAS - Immediate Start RequiredNSW
- FTHRIS ConsultantQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCUI UX AnalystWA
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- TPTechnical ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC