The box-shaped design of this multifunction device isn't pretty, but its real beauty lies within. The more we used the Pixma MP600R, the more we liked it. It's packed with features that are useful for those who want to curb paper usage, increase prod...
The VX2245wm is a 22in widescreen LCD monitor with a native resolution of 1680x1050 pixels. An identical panel to the VX2235wm, this unit is set apart by the inclusion of an iPod dock, USB ports and memory card readers which are built-in to the base...
The DORO 225IPC is a budget VoIP phone aimed at first time users. It offers pretty good value for money and includes 10 selectable ring tones, caller ID, a blue backlit LCD display and the ability to browse through your Skype contacts.
The TRENDnet ClearSky Bluetooth VoIP Phone is an enticing package, offering a solid handset that features an effective wireless bluetooth range of up to 50 metres. Its responsive buttons and full compatability with Skype (as well as providing audio s...
The Philips VOIP433 is an interesting new VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone that allows users to make and receive internet calls using a Windows Live Messenger account. The VOIP433 also acts as a regular cordless telephone and includes a colo...
The Philips VOIP321 is the second in the new range of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phones from Philips and offers traditional landline calling as well as the latest Skype technology in one unit. The VOIP321 is a cordless phone and has a bright...
A revolutionary entry into the VoIP market, the NETGEAR SPH101, is the world's first wireless Internet phone. A fully fledged Skype phone capable of connecting to a wireless network via Wi-Fi, the SPH101 comes pre-loaded with Skype on the handset its...
VoIP (voice over IP) is a neat way of making free or low-cost calls via your PC. It has finally come into its own, having been floating around for a handful of years waiting for both decent-speed broadband and us punters to catch on to its charms.
Looking just like an ordinary corded telephone, Lasers USB VoIP phone is a largely uninspiring product. Its features list is slim, but what it does offer is a large monochrome LCD which displays caller ID information and selectable ring tones.
The ASUS AiGuru S1 is a VoIP phone that features an effective 802.11b/g wireless connection and supports the popular Skype application. It also doubles as a wireless music streamer using Windows Media Player, with the ability to serve as a remote con...
Philips has released its new MCM108D Mini Hi-Fi with the hope of riding the success of Apple's iPod series, by designing a unit specifically to interface with the iPod, as well as the range of Philips GoGear audio players. While most audiophiles will...
Nokia has added to their N-series range with the Nokia N93i, a cosmetic upgrade to the [[prodid:2992]]. The N93i retains the same form factor, but adds a stylish, metallic silver finish, and mirror front. The N93i has also been trimmed down considera...
Logitech's latest solution to your PC's peripheral needs is a package of wireless, Bluetooth input devices. The diNovo Media Desktop Laser consists of an ultra-flat keyboard, an MX900 mouse and a MediaPad, which acts a numeric keypad and a media cont...
Altech's Sputnik X2 is an Intel Core 2 Duo-based system for users on a budget. It's a relatively plain PC, but it includes good core components and plenty of upgrade room for future expansion. It scored well in our tests, considering its price and co...
Sporting a relatively slim design, a dual core processor, two HD TV tuners and 250GB of storage, the ASUS Digital Home D22 is a fairly competent media centre PC. It performed quite well in our tests and should satisfy the average consumer who is afte...
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer gear is available at a steep discount today, including $100 off a Razer Blade Stealth
- Staying alive: DDR5 memory is on its way
- Windows 10 Creators Update rolls ahead with early access and date for phones
- Senator: Russia used 'thousands' of internet trolls during US election
- Samsung reboots its smart home, IoT strategy with the Galaxy S8
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Contract Administrator (construction)ACT
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager | April 2017 - July 2018QLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- CCSecurity Vetting OfficerACT
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- FTLinux / Unix Systems AdministratorSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Office SuppliesQLD
- FTTest AdvertSA
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Consultant - AccountingWA
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD