HP's latest 2605dtn colour laser printer is slightly tall, which means you don't need a very deep desk to accommodate it, but definitely a sturdy one, and you still need to make accommodations for the power cable that protrudes from the rear.
Offering a big optical zoom and Dual-Layer DVD recording at a bargain price, at first glance Samsung's VP-DC163 looks like a fairly solid product. However, as the entry level model in Samsung's new range, the VP-DC163 can't escape problems with poor ...
As an entry level compact camera, the Fujifilm Finepix F470 is a decent, but not outstanding model. Its 6 megapixel sensor captures above average pictures, but combined with the quite standard feature set and plain design this camera doesn't stand ou...
The Sony Ericsson W850i is the eighth phone in the successful Walkman range and continues to build upon the solid foundations laid by previous models. The 3G W850i is the first slider phone in the Walkman series and offers a unique control system wit...
The Sony Ericsson HBH-GV435 is a compact Bluetooth headset that requires just three small buttons to operate. Despite having a rather large ear hook, the HBH-GV435 is surprisingly comfortable and offers excellent sound quality.
A business handset with an excellent features list, the Nokia E70 packs quite a punch. An excellent display, push email support, native Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and the ability to make VoIP calls are topped off by a unique fold-out full QWERTY keyboard - ide...
ASUS' PW201 is a great looking widescreen monitor. Its image quality is excellent, with only minor noise aberrations detracting from the otherwise crisp, sharp picture, and it offers both a built in webcam and the ability to rotate and view the deskt...
Toshiba's Satellite R20 is a power notebook with tablet functionality. As a tablet it performs very well, with great OCR (Optical Character Recognition) functionality, and its results in our benchmark tests were quite strong, but the design makes it ...
Canon's new PIXMA iP6700D photo printer is the successor to the company's iP6600D, one of the best products of 2006. The $349 iP6700D is first and foremost a photo printer. In our tests, it produced high-quality prints on photo paper; images were vib...
If you're one of those people with stacks of LPs hanging around the house, and you're not quite sure what to do with them in the digital age, TEAC has got the answer. The GF350 is one of very few turntable-to-CD recorders on the market. It isn't perf...
We were a little mystified when Sony's latest Hi-Fi/Home Theatre system turned up at our offices. Sony has named the device the 'LBT-ZX10D Compact Hi-Fi Stereo System', which is a little baffling, as this is one of the largest home theatre/stereo sys...
Sony's TH700 6.1 speaker and receiver package hosts a large array of connectivity and setting options, making it a good central control unit for all your home theatre devices. When watching movies this package really shines, but it also performs quit...
With an engrossing story and innovative puzzles that employ some clever new angles, Prey has brought the adventure back to an aging genre. First person shooter (FPS) games have begun to rely heavily on the "wow" factor. Groundbreaking physics and ren...
We've become used to printers replacing the universal colour cartridge with individual tanks, allowing you to replace one tank rather than having to junk the entire cartridge.
As one of the smallest MP3 players on the market, the mobiBLU Cube 2 is an interesting device. On one hand, it certainly is small enough to attract attention, but on the other it suffers in some areas as a result of its size. Its sound quality is jus...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW