The Motorola C168 is an entry level model phone that lacks the bells and whistles that most mobiles ship with today. It lacks just about everything else as well, making it suitable for absolute novices or those who want a cheap second phone.
Given the frequency with which we bleat on about good PC practice, you'd be forgiven for thinking we were paragons of IT virtue.
HP's Photosmart 3310 all-in-one device is a well-rounded imaging solution for the home - it can print, scan, copy and fax documents and it's very easy to use
Goowy unifies email, calendar, contacts, RSS, games and widgets functions into one central interface within your browser window.
The Tecra A7 is a well-featured, desktop replacement notebook featuring Intel's Core Duo T2300 dual-core processor and a 15.4in screen. It has a fairly small footprint of 360 x 267 x 36.8 mm and weighs a light 2.8kgs, making it very mobile. The Tecra...
3D Home Architect Home Decor and Design includes many aspects of the other two Home Architect products we have reviewed.
The expansion pack for leading real-time strategy (RTS) game Empire Earth II doesn't make this notoriously deep game any easier to understand, though a quick start mode and improved war planner shave a little off of the steep learning curve.
If there is one thing Sony does right, it's sleek, futuristic and sexy design.
Motorola redefined the mobile phone world with the launch of the original <a href="http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212598;pid;313;pt;1" target="new">RAZR V3</a>. Sporting a razor thin design (hence the name), the <a href="http://w...
HumanConcepts' OrgPlus 6 Professional is a well-trained one-trick pony and it does that one trick -- creating organizational charts -- very well, once you take the time to get familiar with the program.
Ulead's PhotoImpact is a handy program marred by a dramatically overstuffed interface. PhotoImpact 11 addresses this problem by providing specific workspaces for different tasks. It's a good idea and a big step forward, but in the end this $189 app...
Canon makes some interesting claims about the DC10 DVD camcorder.
For those more interested in the geographical features of our lonely planet, then NASA World Wind 1.3 is your software - provided you have Windows. (sorry Mac users!) Unlike <a href=" http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/index.php/taxid;2136212953;pid;147...
Canon has always succeeded with beautiful images and the A700 continues this tradition.
Avanquest's Small Business Pro 2006 is a cheap, quirky, and ultimately unsatisfying grab-bag of disparate business tools.
Enhance your TV experience with extra channels, on-demand movies and more
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony serves up tennis swing-analyzing sensor in US, Canada
- Acer releases its own Chromebox, bringing the Google OS to desktops
- LG's high-end smartphone features trickle down to new L series
- Amazon strikes deal in China to offer more imported goods
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW