Offering a plethora of features including a 20GB hard drive, text-to-speech technology and even a built in MP3 player, the TomTom GO 910 is quite simply the cream of the crop when it comes to GPS units. TomTom has built upon the success of their prev...
The Sony SVR-HD700 is an easy to use and feature filled hard disk recorder for both standard definition and high definition TV (HDTV). Sporting two high definition digital tuners and 160GB of storage capacity, the SVR-HD700's only real let down is a ...
The Sony SVR-HD900 is an easy to use and feature filled hard disk recorder for both standard definition and high definition TV (HDTV). Sporting two high definition digital tuners and 250GB of storage capacity, the SVR-HD900's only real let down is a ...
The Navman iCN 550 sits at the higher end of the Navman range of GPS units, and offers an easy to grasp user interface combined with a bright and clear 3.5in touch screen and 4GB hard drive. Australia, Europe and North America maps are also pre-loade...
Notebook docks eliminate the harried feeling you get plugging and unplugging numerous peripherals whenever you set down or pick up your notebook. Kensington's Notebook Expansion Dock with Video is for notebook owners who can't get a matching dock fro...
A few days ago, Apple Computer sent along one of its new iMacs for review purposes, offering up the 24-in. version just just released this month. (That's the top-of-the-line iMac powered, in this case, by an upgraded 2.33-Ghz Core 2 Duo processor, in...
Let's face it -- Microsoft Excel is way more spreadsheet application than most of us will ever need. That is part of the appeal of a new breed of Web-based spreadsheet services: They have fewer features, which can make them easier to use for some tas...
Star Wars has been licensed to death in the gaming world, with just about every nook and cranny mined dry of any mystery it might've once possessed.
JVC's GZ-MG505 hard drive based camcorder offers the buyer solid performance. With triple CCD technology, a 30GB hard drive, five megapixel still images and a compact frame, the GZ-MG505 sounds very impressive on paper. In reality, while its video pe...
The newest member of the Palm Treo smart phone family, the Treo 700wx, isn't just a cousin of the other models -- it's practically an identical twin of the existing 700w. Whether that's a good thing depends on your point of view.
The newest entry into Panasonic's lineup of compact cameras, the Lumix DMC-FX07 is a decent but not outstanding compact camera. Its 7.2 megapixel sensor didn't perform quite up to expectations in our sharpness and noise tests although its colour resu...
The FX50 is another solid compact camera from Panasonic. Part of their new range, it appeared to be very similar to the FX07 which we looked at recently. That is until we ran our imaging tests and discovered that unlike its compatriot, the FX50 perfo...
Videographers now have a new Web outlet for their mini-masterpieces with the Tuesday introduction of the beta version of Microsoft's Soapbox on MSN Video video-sharing service.
It has long been suggested that the apex of human civilisation was achieved the moment someone decided it would be a really cool idea if monkeys were inserted into translucent balls and made to roll around for everyone's amusement. Monkey Ball was an...
The Nokia E61 3G capable smart phone just about has it all: full QWERTY keyboard, large display, push email support, native Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and even the ability to make VoIP calls.
Nothing speeds up your computer like a Solid State Disk (SSD). But there are plenty of unreliable drives out there so it’s Crucial you buy from a brand you can trust. But before looking at the benefits, just what is an SSD?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT