The Lenovo 3000 V100 is billed as the company's smallest widescreen notebook. Lenovo categorise it as an ultraportable, and while it is quite petite, it won't quite satisfy those who are after a truly tiny device. Nevertheless, weighing in at only tw...
The Dell XPS M1710 may just be one of the fastest and juiciest notebooks around. But don't count on getting around town very fast with this baby.
It's been a long time coming, but Internet Explorer 7 is here at last. If you're dying to get your hands on the new browser, you can go download it right now, but there's really no need -- IE7 will soon come knocking on your door.
Integrating all the perks of the latest Toshiba range, the A100 delivers good performance in a portable package, with functionality for a range of uses. The smooth lines of the Satellite chassis add to the aesthetic and compliment a number of tweaks ...
One of Toshiba's top notebooks from their Satellite range, the P100 is powerful enough for anybody's needs, but will especially appeal to gamers. Achieving some of the best results we've seen in our benchmarks, and packing Toshiba's now standard Harm...
PC West's first submission to the PC World Test Centre is a solid dual-core PC that would suit a home or business user with basic computing needs.
Legend's LHD3 is a High Definition digital set top box. At the lower cost end of the market, it's plain, simple and easy to use but lacking in a few areas.
Legend's LSDDVD Digital Receiver DVD Player is exactly what it sounds like; a set top box with a DVD player thrown in for good measure. It's a rather plain and not particularly inspiring device, but the LSDDVD does the job adequately if you can make ...
Pioneer's HTPGS1 is an officially licensed home theatre system for the [[prodid:1361]] console. Designed specifically to complement Microsoft's next generation powerhouse, the system comes with a matching design and colour scheme, and offers exceptio...
A jack of all trades, the BenQ S73G has decent performance, some multimedia functionality, is light and portable and doesn't cost a bank-load. Using the remote and the QMedia software that is shipped with the notebook, it's a simple matter of navigat...
If you're fed up with run-of-the-mill first-person shooters, you'll be pleased to hear that The Ship adds a thoughtful and effective spin to online deathmatch variants.
A simple, yet effective user interface and touch screen operation are the main features of the Garmin nuvi 300. Directly comparable to the popular TomTom [[prodid:2401]] due to its small size and full touch screen operation, the nuvi 300 also offers ...
Cygnett's Groovetime is another addition to the growing collection of iPod based alarm clocks. While it does most of the basics quite well, it was let down by average quality speakers and awkward controls. Overall, it will appeal to people who want a...
Apple has given their popular nano a facelift, offering a 40 percent brighter display, a new search function, an all-new aluminum body and better battery life. The second generation nano (2G) has also been lowered in price and now comes in an 8GB cap...
Slim and stylish, with its matte-black and brushed-silver finish, the Shuttle XPC X100 is a striking attention-getter that would fit well in your office or your living room. This US$1323 system (based on our test configuration) is more about form tha...
You can’t just rush out and buy the most expensive hard disk and expect it to be the best at fulfilling all your needs. Different hard disks are designed for different uses and if you buy the wrong one you’ll either waste a lot of money or find that it simply won’t work with your chosen task. Here we list the top 10 things to look out for when you buy a new hard disk, whether it’s for a laptop, desktop, Networked Attached Storage (NAS) device or a server in a data center.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Intelligence Analyst - "Power BI"QLD
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT